Misc Buildings

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Any building not a player home such as Stables, Taverns, Shops, etc...

9 files

1. Wayshrines of Old is a simple plugin that adds remnants of the second era, wayshrines, as an alternate way to travel the province of Skyrim and Solstheim! These shrines have withstood the test of time as researchers in collaboration with Arch-Mages from all over have maintained them and re-purposed them so anyone can use them.
    REQUIREMENTS
    An up to date, legal copy of Skyrim + Dawnguard + Dragonborn
    This plugin does not require SKSE and or SKYUI.
    LOCATIONS
    Hold Capitals:
    Whiterun Markarth Riften Windhelm Solitude Winterhold Falkreath Morthal Dawnstar Unique Locations High Hrothgar Skaal Village (Dragonborn) Raven Rock (Dragonborn) Castle Volkihar (Dawnguard) Dayspring Canyon (Dawnguard) NOTES
    Files have been checked and cleaned with TES5Edit!
    Meshes have been checked with NifScan and fixed with NifSkope. CREDITS
    DSoS for his script that is used as the fast traveling system for the wayshrines.
    Anbeegod for helping me iron out a lot of bugs.
    The Nordic Wayshrine and all its variants of it was loosely based off of ZeniMax’s Nordic Wayshrine from Elder Scrolls Online.
    Mesh was created with Blender 2.78a and further modified with 3DS Max 2015, NifUtilsSuite, and NifSkope.
    Textures from Textures.com and deviantART.com were modified with Paint.NET.
    Texture(s): WoodEnds0084, RooftilesSlate0064, WoodRough0023, Ornament Border, from Textures.com and Tileable Pergola Wood Texture by ftourini.
    Bethesda for the various meshes and textures used to create various mashups and add on to the Nordic Wayshrine.
    Billyro for his normal and specular maps as well as the snow variant of the Nordic Wayshrine.
    Arthmoor and Hanaisse for allowing me to use the Markarth Banner Texture from USLEEP.
    This material is not made, guaranteed or supported by Zenimax or it’s affiliates!
    PATCHES
    Arthmoor for Open Cities and allowing me to make a compatibility patch. (x)
    Jabr for Legendary Cities - Tes Arena - Skyrim Frontier Fortress and allowing me to make a compatibility patch. (x)
    SCREENSHOTS
    A massive thank you to Complete the Circuit for his epic screenshots!
    https://modwat.ch/u/...ete the Circuit
    My Screenshots:
    ENB: Real Like ENB by s3b3k87
    aMidianBorn Landscape by Cabal
    aMidianBorn Solstheim Landscape by Cabal
    Verdant - A Skyrim Grass Plugin by Preeum
    Supreme and Volumetric Fog + Supreme Storms by MannyGT

1 download

1 comment

Updated

A hero's dwelling with a pool, living space spread over several areas like:
    - Entrance from the back of the Talos statue.
    -Livingroom with entrance to the roof to watch the Whiterun citylife
    -Connected to an INN through the pool area.
    -Entrance to an exterior roof and the main tower from the INN.
    -Checked with TES5Edit.

11 downloads

0 comments

Updated

3. A halloween shop to buy kids toys, goodies and decorations for your home.  Hearthfire is required. The shop is north of Falkreath.

24 downloads

1 comment

Submitted

4. Riften Fish Market Rustic

Name: Riften Fish Market Rustic
    Version: 1.1
    Date: 28/03/2015
    Category: Mercantiles, Modders resource
    Requirements: Skyrim
    Author: Garnet

Description
    ===========
    This mod was originally designed as a resource mod, but instead of the usual test room I decided to add something playful and I hope that you will like it.
    At the Riften docks you can find a new Fish Market. Apart from the usual fish merchandise there are new food items: fish cans and salted fish. The market is run by Thed Soderberg', open from 8 PM to 6 AM. His wife Klara helps him in the business.

Details
    =======
    There you find various new models combined with vanilla assets:
    - buckets, crates, plates and market displays shelf filled with fish merchandise
    - clam cluster, open clams, clam with pearl
    - salt barrel and salted fish barrel
    - fish pots
    - fish oil
    - salted fish food
    - hanging fishing net and fish traps
    - hanging slaughterfish

The old version is available on http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/63764/? This is a version with fish cans. DO NOT USE THE RUSTIC WITH the first version. The cans are in CK, for who want customize the mod to his taste. There are optional files for the barrels for who don't like "written" textures.

Installation:
    ==================
    Manual Instructions
    ------------------------------

1) Extract the contents of the ZIP folder into your Data folder
    2) Make sure the Fish Market Rustic.esp is checked in the Launcher

Nexus Mod Manager Instructions

Installing the Mod

1) Download Fish Market.7z file
    2) Start Nexus Mod Manager
    3) Click the Add Mod from File button
    4) Navigate to where you have the Fish Market Rustic.7z file stored
    5) Wait for NMM to finish adding the file and then activate it

UN-Installation:
    ==================

Manual Instructions

1) Delete the files/folders associated with the mod
    2) Uncheck the Fish Market Rustic.esp in the Launcher

Nexus Mod Manager Instructions

1) Start Nexus Mod Manager
    2) Double click the mod to deactivate it, once finished the icon will turn green

The mod don't use any script, so it will have not influence on save data, you will loose only the new items added by the mod.

Incompatibility and Known Issues or Bugs
    ========================================
    With any mod that change this area. It conflict unfortunately with Open Cities Skyrim and JKs Riften - Open Cities, there is a broken oblivion gate in this area. Everyone who can make the patch is welcome.

Credits
    =======
    -Bethesda
    -Mindboggles for the water mesh - http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/48696/?
    -textures: http://freedesignfile.com

Tools Used
    ==========
    Blender
    NIFSkope
    Photoshop
    Creation Kit
    NIFUtilsSuite by Skyfox (blessed by the Nine Divines)

Contact
    =======
    PM to Garnet18 at http://www.tesalliance.org or at Nexus.

Licensing/Legal
    ===============

You may not change this mod and redistribute it without my permission.
    You can freely use the resources of this mod. A credit would be appreciated.

38 downloads

0 comments

Submitted

5. Due to the unfortunate reality that I'm spending more time at work (IRL I'm a PC technician by trade, and often on assignments I'm out of town for 3 days) than I could try to deal with large mods, I am offering this mod as a resource for those who have the time and the resources to complete it.

Originally the Solitude Navy Yard was my attempt as a large-scale alternative to a certain mod notorious for incompatibility and navmesh bugs. However, the sheer size of the project and the number of NPCs needed was too overwhelming for me to handle that I left this work half complete.

The Navy Yard contains:
    3 warehouse areas
    1 armory (workshop/forge)
    1 ship interior
    1 tavern
    1 trade shops
    1 customs house
    2 residences
    1 player home
    1 small shack (for a Thieves Guild fence)

The archive file also contains a character sheet (Excel and CSV) for which to use as a reference guide to create NPCs and their daily routines.

Note that there are also 60 versions of the mod -- the reason is that given the notoriety of CK's undo, which isn't really an undo just like we use Word or Excel, I used a method of creating "checkpoints" so as if in case I make a mistake that cannot be reverted, I rename and open the previous version.

You may also note that it also uses Stroti's outdoor toilet (available in this site), as well as a custom wanted poster (also available) -- these can be removed if necessary.

If anything, should you decide to publish the finished work, please credit me by name and leave a link to the finished product in the comments area. Thank you and good luck!

43 downloads

3 comments

Updated

6. Skyrim's courier is an industrious young lad who can be seen all over the province, yet doesn't seem to have anywhere to live and/or work. He seems able to find you at will, but what if you wanted to find HIM? Even if it would be a meaningless encounter, one should still expect a living breathing NPC that takes part in the world to have some place to work at and call home. No longer will the poor courier simply be dragged from his mystery cell and dropped in front of you to make his deliveries. Thus is born the Provincial Courier Service.

This mod is a simple immersion/realism mod that provides a small shack outside of Whiterun along the main road, next to Honningbrew Meadery. When the courier is not tasked with delivering a message to you, he will be found in this shack living his daily life on a simple schedule. If a delivery is needed, no longer will be be pulled from the ether like magic. Instead, he will simply begin his journey to find you from the shack.

61 downloads

0 comments

Updated

7. NOTICE: This mod has been put on hold for awhile. Until I can get into a place of my own.

A run down house on a mountain. Mysterious dungeon who's master is sinister and dark. Riddles to be solved, areas to discover and mysteries to be unraveled. Who built this place? Why does it exist? And what could lie at the base of the mountain? Answer these questions and more with Walrus's Skyborn Mansion mod.

Finished features will include:

- A new upgradable player home with a glorious view
    - A multi layer dungeon with lots of dead ends, puzzles and traps
    - A new merchant who needs your help to clear his name
    - A marriage worthy nord with the knowledge to heal your wounds
    - A mysterious stranger who might not b what they claim.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Skyborn Mansion is a my first public released mod and my first serious mod for Skyrim. I plan to add several things to the world of Nirn with this by the end.

These include:
    - A new NPC merchant with his own backstory and related quests.
    - His marriageable daughter, also a merchant, with her own quests to complete
    - A grueling dungeon with 35 lvls. Complete with hidden areas, secrets to discover and rewards for completing sections
    - An upgradable house with many different features and areas
    - A mysterious stranger who asks you to complete various tasks
    - A main story line to explain why this house and dungeon is there in the first place

Features Completed:
    -Lvls 1-2 of the dungeon

Features Started:
    -Dungeon Entrance
    http://i244.photobucket.com/albums/gg21/Darkrder/TES%20Alliance/ProgressGreen.png") repeat scroll 50% 50% #333333; -moz-border-radius-topleft: 4px; -webkit-border-top-left-radius: 4px; border-top-left-radius: 4px; -moz-border-radius-bottomleft: 4px; -webkit-border-bottom-left-radius: 4px; border-bottom-left-radius: 4px;'>50% -House
    http://i244.photobucket.com/albums/gg21/Darkrder/TES%20Alliance/ProgressRed.png") repeat scroll 50% 50% #333333; -moz-border-radius-topleft: 4px; -webkit-border-top-left-radius: 4px; border-top-left-radius: 4px; -moz-border-radius-bottomleft: 4px; -webkit-border-bottom-left-radius: 4px; border-bottom-left-radius: 4px;'>5% -NPC Merchant
    http://i244.photobucket.com/albums/gg21/Darkrder/TES%20Alliance/ProgressGreen.png") repeat scroll 50% 50% #333333; -moz-border-radius-topleft: 4px; -webkit-border-top-left-radius: 4px; border-top-left-radius: 4px; -moz-border-radius-bottomleft: 4px; -webkit-border-bottom-left-radius: 4px; border-bottom-left-radius: 4px;'>60% -Merchant Daughter
    http://i244.photobucket.com/albums/gg21/Darkrder/TES%20Alliance/ProgressGreen.png") repeat scroll 50% 50% #333333; -moz-border-radius-topleft: 4px; -webkit-border-top-left-radius: 4px; border-top-left-radius: 4px; -moz-border-radius-bottomleft: 4px; -webkit-border-bottom-left-radius: 4px; border-bottom-left-radius: 4px;'>50%
    Exclusive TESA HINT!!
    -There are no health potions in the dungeon. Just remember that

51 downloads

0 comments

Updated

8. Welcome to
    MannyGT's Mods

WINDHELM LIGHTHOUSE

* OVERVIEW *
    After many hours of gameplay, I just figured out that Windhelm, a city with harbour, is missing of a lighthouse!
    Well... I've just added it and it's located in North-East of Windhelm (map marker available).
    A caretaker NPC with his house inside the lighthouse. He lit up the fire at 7pm of every day.

* INSTALL *
    Just drop the BSA and ESP in data folder and activate them.

* UNINSTALL *
    - Go inside an interior cell
    - Wait for at least 12 hours
    - Save
    - Remove ESP and BSA
    - Reload
    - Save

* BUGS *
    Please report to me if you find bugs.

* FACEBOOK *
    I'm on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/MannyGTSkyrimMods

51 downloads

0 comments

Submitted

9. Description
    Adds a museum east of Falkreath near the Skyrim-Cyrodiil border gate dedicated to the Daedra. Inside, you'll find a safe place to store and display your accumulated Daedric artifacts. There are also other Daedric-related displays and Daedric items to purchase.
    NOTE - NPCs are unvoiced. All subtitles will need to be enabled.
    Museum Rooms
    Lobby

Serves as a gateway to the rest of the museum

Museum of Artifacts

Display/storage area for all unique Daedric artifacts
         Daedric shrines that can be activated to give you unique blessings
         NPC that gives you hints as to where Daedric quests may be started

Museum of Lords

Mannequin displays of the live Daedric Lords featured throughout the game

Museum of Daedra

Mannequin displays of the live Daedra featured throughout the game
         Atronach Forge with already available Sigil Stone.
         NPC trainer/vendor that specializes in Conjuration and sells Daedria conjuration spell tomes, scrolls, and staves. Also sells special Atronach Forge Recipe book containing all 34 recipes in the game.

Museum of Relics

Preset displays of miscellaneous Daedric items seen and acquired throughout the game
         NPC vendor that sells Daedric clothing
         NPC smith trainer/vendor that sells Daedric weapons & armor
         Crafting & enchanting center

Library

Contains all of Skyrim's Daedra-related books
         Book shelves are safe for storage and an ideal place for players to place their own books in an organized manner

Mirrors

AFK Mods
         Assimilation Lab
         Dark Creations
         Mod DB
         Nexus Mods
         Steam

Versions for Other The Elder Scrolls Games

The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion

239 downloads

2 comments

Updated