Weapons

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

95 files

1. This version is for Skyrim Special Edition
    Lore Weapon Expansion (L.W.E) is a project that aims to expand the available weapons found in-game via loot and the crafting menu. All of the included weapons are lore based, meaning they are either based on designs found in previous games (with visual upgrades) or based on descriptions/places/characters mentioned in the series lore.
    The new weapons are distributed via leveled lists so you'll come across them during your adventures, some are also craft-able and can be found in the crafting menu once you have the required perks and all weapons can be upgraded too.
    The Silver weapons also come with the additional silver effect, so the undead will receive more damage.
    Lore Based Weapons:
    Cyrodiil
    Club Spiked Club [*]Glass
    Glass Bow [*]Iron
    Iron Battleaxe Iron Bow Iron Dagger Iron Mace Iron Longsword Iron Claymore Iron Shortsword [*]Steel
    Steel Bow Steel Shortsword Steel Longsword [*]Silver
    Silver Dagger Silver Shortsword Shivering Isles
    Golden Saints Longsword Vvardenfell
    Daedric Daedric Longsword Daedric Katana [*]Dwemer
    Dwemer Battleaxe Dwemer Claymore Dwemer Dagger Dwemer Mace Dwemer Sword Dwemer Shortsword Dwemer War Axe Dwemer Warhammer [*]Glass
    Glass Longsword [*]Iron
    Iron Longsword Iron Club Iron Warhammer Iron Mace Iron Tanto Iron Wakizashi [*]Steel
    Steel Staff Steel Club [*]Nordic
    Nordic Dagger
    All Add-Ons are standalone plugins and do not require Lore Weapon Expansion, though it is highly recommended.
    Goldbrand - A Legendary Katana created by Boethia, it is rumored to be residing in Skyrim.
    Daedric Crescent - It is rumored that Mehrunes Dagon reclaimed the last known Daedric Crescent when the Nerevarine left Vvardenfell and has it locked away somewhere in Skyrim.
    Relics of the Crusader - It is rumored that the Champion of Cyrodiil left them as an offering to the Divine well travelling through Skyrim.

Extract the contents of the ZIP folder into your Data folder Make sure the Lore Weapon Expansion.esp is checked in the Launcher
    Delete the files/folders associated with the mod Uncheck the Lore Weapon Expansion.esp is checked in the Launcher

5 downloads

0 comments

Submitted

2. THIS IS THE SSE VERSION OF THE ORIGINAL MOD

Name: Insanity's Sorrow - A Celtic Katana
    Version: 1.2
    Date: 21/04/2012
    Category: Weapons
    Author: InsanitySorrow
    Source: TES Alliance
    MESH CONVERSION WORK for Skyrim Special Edition 
    Converter: SA547 (see Nexus permissions page on original mod)
    Date: 11/26/2016
    Version: 1.2SE
    Tools: NIF Optimizer for SSE
    =================
    Requirements:
    =================
    Skyrim SE 1.0 and up
    =================
    Description:
    =================
    Adds a new Katana into the game, a Celtic Katana. The model and textures are all new, no retexturing here.
    The Katana's come in 4 colours, Blue grip, Brown grip, Red Grip and Black grip. The leather wrap on the scabbard also has it's colour changed to match.
    You can aquire the Katana's by crating them, they're setup as steel weapons, though they need more of each material, they're also a little strong than the Blade's katana. Each one can be upgraded too.
    Dai-Katana and Tanto versions of the Celtic katana are now available.
    =================
    CONVERTER'S NOTES
    =================
    The plugin (.esp) has no compatibility issues with SSE. However, the in-game weapons don't appear at all due to mesh problems, hence all meshes in the original mod were converted to the new SSE format using NIF Optimizer. Further testing after conversion now shows the weapons present in-game. --SA547
    =================
    Installation
    =================
    1. Extract the contents of the ZIP folder into your Data folder
    2. Make sure the Insanity's Sorrow.esp is checked in the Launcher
    =================
    Un-Installation:
    =================
    1. Delete the files/folders associated with the mod
    2. Uncheck the Insanity's Sorrow.esp is checked in the Launcher
    =================
    Changelog:
    =================
    11/26/2016 (SA547) - converted all meshes to the new SSE format using NIF Optimizer by Ousinus
    21/04/2012 - Added Dai-Katana; Added Tanto; All assets are now packed into a BSA file
    17/04/2012 - Intitial Release
    =================
    =================
    InsanitySorrow @ TES Alliance
    =================
    Credits:
    =================
    Thanks to Bethesda for creating Skyrim.
    =================
    Tools Used:
    =================
    Insanity's ReadMe Generator
    Photoshop CS5
    Blender
    Marmoset Toolbag - For the Render
    for SSE:
    NIF Optimizer by Ousinus
    =================
    Licensing/Legal:
    =================
    You may use this as you wish as long as you don't charge money for it and you credit me for any work used.
    Please DO NOT re-host this file without InsanitySorrow's explicit permission. 
    FOREVER FREE

12 downloads

0 comments

Updated

3. This mod is another attempt at completing the unfinished job and bringing the Lunar Forge weapons into the game.
    _______oOo_______
    Lunar Forge Weapons
    by ladyonthemoon
    _______oOo_______

March 3rd, 2017, Skyrim Special Edition version:
    To use this mod with Skyrim Special Edition, download the file named LunarForgeWeaponsSE.zip and extract its content into your Data files folder, exactly as you would do for the original Skyrim.
    Once this done, launch the game, click on "mods" on the menu page and place it at the lowest place possible in your load order, using the "X" and arrow keys.
    _______oOo_______
    Introduction:
    The Lunar Forge is situated at the top of the Silent Moons ruins, North-West of Whiterun:

During the day, this forge can be used to make any weapon you can make at any other ordinary forge:

At night, between 9 pm and 5 am, things are different. On the nearby workbench, you'll find a book that describes the effects the forge applies to weapons made, and used, during the night, "when the moons are out":

The Lunar Forge enchantment:
    As described in the book, the Lunar Forge enchantment absorbs a (relatively) small amount of health from the target. This enchantment is levelled: 10, 20 or 30 points during 3 seconds per hit. The enchantment being apparently given by the Moons themselves, it cannot be learnt. For the same reason, the weapons never need to be refilled; their charge is constant. Crafting the weapons:
    The level of enchantment applied to the weapons depend on the player's level at smithing:
    under 30, you'll make weapons that absorb 10 points of health from the target during 3 seconds, between 30 and under 60, you'll make weapons that absorb 20 points of health from the target during 3 seconds, from level 60, you'll make weapons that absorb 30 points of health from the target during 3 seconds. Examples in images, using war hammers (the same apply to the other weapons, of course):

Improving the weapons:
    The weapons made can be improved at any sharpening wheel, even if you don't have the Arcane perk. Examples in images, using war hammers (the same apply to the other weapons, of course):

Pros and cons of using these weapons:
    It's up to you to decide which is a "pro" or a "con":
    the weapons can be made at the Lunar Forge only, between 9 pm and 5 am, any day, the enchantment apply to iron and steel weapons, one handed and two handed; bows excepted, the enchantment cannot be learned at an enchanting table and applied to other weapons (the reason is that this enchantment is added by the moons and exists outside the scope of scholarly knowledge), the enchantments are constant: no need to use soul gems to recharge the weapons, the enchantment works at night between 9 pm and 5 am. The weapons created are lighter and faster than their counterparts. Comparison:
    Iron weapons:
    Iron Battleaxe: weight 20, speed 0.7, Lunar Forge Iron Battleaxe: weight 18, speed 0.8, Iron Dagger: weight 2, speed 1.3, Lunar Forge Iron Dagger; weight 1.5, speed 1.4, Iron Great Sword: weight 16, speed 0.7, Lunar Forge Iron Great Sword: weight 14, speed 0.9, Iron Mace: weight 13, speed 0.8, Lunar Forge Iron Mace: weight 12, speed 0.9, Iron Sword: weight 9, speed 1.0, Lunar Forge Iron Sword: weight 8, speed 1.1, Iron War Axe: weight 11, speed 0.9, Lunar Forge Iron War Axe: weight 10, speed 1.0, Iron War Hammer: weight 24, speed 0.6, Lunar Forge Iron War Hammer: weight 22, speed 0.7. Steel weapons:
    Steel Battleaxe: weight 21, speed 0.7, Lunar Forge Steel Battleaxe: weight 19, speed 0.9, Steel Dagger: weight 2.5, speed 1.3, Lunar Forge Steel Dagger; weight 2.0, speed 1.3, (speed unchanged) Steel Great Sword: weight 17, speed 0.7, Lunar Forge Steel Great Sword: weight 15, speed 0.9, Steel Mace: weight 14, speed 0.8, Lunar Forge Steel Mace: weight 13, speed 0.9, Steel Sword: weight 10, speed 1.0, Lunar Forge Steel Sword: weight 9, speed 1.1, Steel War Axe: weight 12, speed 0.9, Lunar Forge Steel War Axe: weight 11, speed 0.9, (speed unchanged) Steel War Hammer: weight 25, speed 0.6, Lunar Forge Steel War Hammer: weight 23, speed 0.7. Side notes:
    I added a tanning rack near the forge; it had always bugged me that there was no tanning rack there. The vanilla broken Lunar Forge weapons that were laying around near the forge and inside the ruins have been disabled and replaced by new ones. Incompatibilities:
    Any other mod that handles the Lunar Forge weapons or modifies the place.
    Installation:
    Extract the content of the archive into C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data. Launch the game and make sure the esp is selected in the launcher "Data Files".
    XBox One version:
    Lunar Forge Weapons, subscribe on Bethesda.net
    Click on the link several times until it actually gets you to the right page.
    Enjoy!
    _______oOo_______
    I'll never thank Bethesda Games Softworks for their marvellous games!

26 downloads

3 comments

Updated

4. Hey there and welcome to my mod

This mod contains a badass greatsword for mages (something that was missing for ages). It's a heavily modified keening that got the "Ragna-Rok-ification treatment", means its as usual brutal as fudge.

Craftable at any forge (ebony section), temperable and enchantable. You will need some empty grand soul gems and some corundum ingots to do so. Stats are slightly lowered ebony greatsword values.

No overpowered stuff.

Compatible with any other mod in existence.
    (All as usual)

Could be that I put the greatsword in the Archmages quarters in the college in another update and make it uncraftable at the forge then, or make the equivalent sword and / or dagger... wasn't sure about that yet and thought "just upload it and wait for some feedback". Another idea is to set up a "change textures in-game workaround", so, you get the thingy, and if you add some fire salts to it the texture of the blade gets recolored red (also a specular / reflections change, in case you wanna put some fire enchantment on it).

On another note, this thingy is a milestone for me since it's the first time I managed to make a static weapon with Blender that has got multiple parts with several shaders and reflections and even blood effects... though I removed the blood effects again after some in-game tests, crystals have a surface that would make any liquid drop / flow down directly, I tried to keep it as realistic as possible.

Have some fun

**********************************************************************************************************************************************************

Credits:
    Ragna_Rok from TESAlliance for creating this mod.
    All the creators of the countless Tutorials on TESA, thx for sharing and teaching your knowledge <3
    The guys that made Blender, Gimp, DDS-Converter, FO3Archive, WinRar
    Bethesda for Skyrim and the CK

41 downloads

1 comment

Updated

5. IMPORTANT NOTICE:

Good day, fellow gamer From now on this mod will include any weapon of any tier I make based on regular skyrim-in-game-stuff.
    Basically I will create the biggest and best weapon-collection based on in-game-gear

******************************************************************************************************************************************************************

UPDATE: 18.0 (190 weapons now in total, mixed tiers, 70 orcish, 21 iron, 19 steel, 15 elven, 25 glass, 40 daedric).

Hey there and welcome to my mod

This mod contains a couple of brutal orcish butcher goodies:

11 Greatswords
    11 Swords
    9 Battleaxes
    9 Waraxes
    8 Warhammers
    8 Maces
    10 Daggers
    2 Uniques (Slugger, Chopper)
    2 Bows

This mod contains also a couple of brutal iron butcher goodies:

4 Greatswords
    4 Swords
    2 Battleaxes
    2 Waraxes
    4 Warhammers
    4 Maces
    1 Daggers

This mod contains also a couple of brutal steel butcher goodies:

4 Greatswords
    4 Swords
    4 Battleaxes
    4 Waraxes
    3 Daggers

This mod contains also a couple of brutal elven butcher goodies:

5 Greatswords
    5 Swords
    5 Daggers

This mod contains also a couple of brutal glass butcher goodies:

4 Greatswords
    4 Swords
    8 Battleaxes
    8 Waraxes
    1 Uniques (Falcon)

This mod contains also a couple of brutal daedric butcher goodies:

10 Greatswords
    10 Swords
    5 Warhammers
    5 Maces
    10 Daggers

They are craftable at any forge, temperable and enchantable.
    Stats for now are those of the regular tiers equivalent weapons. Berserker-editions have +1 damage and +1 critical.

No overpowered stuff. Levelled list entries will be made soon when more tiers got filled up.

Compatible with any other mod in existence.
    (All as usual)

Have some fun

**********************************************************************************************************************************************************

Q: Will there be any updates?
    A: Yep. Most likely, I highly recommend following the mod to get notified when I updated it

Credits:
    Ragna_Rok from TESAlliance for creating this mod.
    All the creators of the countless Tutorials on TESA, thx for sharing and teaching your knowledge <3
    The guys that made Blender, Gimp, DDS-Converter, FO3Archive, WinRar
    Bethesda for Skyrim and the CK

Permissions:
    NO CHANGES, NO MODIFICATIONS, NO REUPLOAD!

Mirrors: TESAlliance, DarkCreations.
    I advise strictly to not use my mods when you get them from another source.

If anyone making a new-land-mod wants to use those weapons for their mod then ask for permission to use them by contacting the author (Ragna_Rok) on tesalliance.org, usually those kind of mods get supported with most of Ragna's gear, it's mainly about keeping track on what gets used where. Just ask, I don't bite... at least most of the times.

Every permission given will be stated right here in perms on the mods main release page on TESAlliance.

165 downloads

8 comments

Updated

6. Hey there, and welcome to my mod

We have one spear here. Well, several spears.

I wanted to have a spear in game that I can use for close combat and for distance. I came up with this solution: one model for all. 4 spears, and a launcher are to be found, under the orcish smithing section at any forge, while the ammo you throw is to be found under the mis section.

For now I took weapon stats from the regular orcish weapons, I might tweak values most likely after some playing and using them, especially the range you have.

You basically can choose to use the spear as a warhammer ("swing"), as a greatsword ("thrust") or as 1h-sword ("poke") (of course with dualwield), or you can choose the launcher to fire your ammo, which means throwing your spears.

Since this is a first attempt, shared mainly for feedback by comment, either here or on DC, I included a variety of tools now for you to chose your way of fighting with a spear, and my personal favorite was having my poke-spear in the right hand on hot button 1 (with a shield), and the launcher on hot button 2. with the poker i would fight in close combat, enemy flees, or another one comes --> hot button 2 --> spear in the face.

Play around a little bit, its like in my mod "Fists of Malacath", if you give a launcher and some spears to a follower, you can basically have a spear thrower at your side.

Have some fun

36 downloads

2 comments

Updated

7. Hey there, and welcome to my mod

This mod features once more 2 new weapons, one sword and one greatsword, based on the Dragon Knight Swords (which are based on the dragon priest dagger), but more spiky than the Dragon Knight Swords I have uploaded here in another mod.

They are found under the steel section at the skyforge. All are craftable, temperable and enchantable. Lore friendly and ballanced.

Have some fun

42 downloads

0 comments

Updated

8. Hey there, and welcome to my mod

Ragna-Roks Iron Weapons (aka Ragna-Roks Iron Stuff) features 9 modified iron weapons, to be crafted at any forge. Found under the iron section. All are craftable, temperable and enchantable. Lore friendly and ballanced.

I made those to diversify skyrims iron section a little more, which is quite useful for either having more diversity in the regular game (if you add them to your levelled lists (done in 5 minutes)) or to have more models and options to chose from for new-land-mods. The weapons are standalone versions, no replacers, as usual.

Have some fun

37 downloads

0 comments

Updated

9. Hey there, and welcome to my mod

The Berserk-Mace features a modified orcish mace, craftable at any forge. Orcish smithing section. As usual it is craftable, temperable and enchantable. Lore friendly and ballanced.
    Also as usual, its compatible with absolute every other mod in existence. Since I change the mods I use regularly this was an absolute "must-be" for all I ever made.

Have some fun

11 downloads

0 comments

Updated

10. hey there

this one here was an abandoned weapon i once made. i considered it garbage, made a new version for one of my main mods. couple of months ago i exchanged screenshots with some other guys, one found it cool, wanted to have it, so i jammed it into a file and sent it to him.

since i was scouting my files i just uploaded it here to ensure all mods i ever made are stored here.

have some fun

ps: craftable at any forge, temperable, enchantable, as usual.

11 downloads

0 comments

Updated

11. Hey there, and welcome to my mod

Ragna-Rok's Bonesaw ... well, quite a while back a friend asked me for a bone-weapon for one of his necro-characters. I said okay, made a sword with a hilt from a bone and some skulls. He liked it, but it wasnt what he meant, since I know him irl i offered him an evening of spare-time, if he would bring as much beer as I could drink.

The result was not only a major hangover, but also that bone-overkill-thing here.

As usual craftable at any forge, temperable, enchantable.

Have some fun

23 downloads

0 comments

Updated

12. hey folks

no screenshots here.

if you cant take a joke, then better skip this awesome weapon-collection consisting of 3 weapons that were my personal answer to the bikini-chain-mail-skimpy-armor-wave that hit the webz hard a year back.

as usual, craftable, enchantable, temperable, available at any forge. which section? --> youll notice when you see

have fun

25 downloads

0 comments

Updated

13. =================
    Description:
    =================

LotR - Gimli's BattleAxe adds Gimli's Battle Axe from Lord of the Rings to Skyrim.

The Battle Axe can be found in the crafting menu under the Dwarven material section, the stats are similar to the Dwarven Battle Axe.

The Assets are all new and features high resolution textures.

=================
    Installation
    =================

2. Make sure the LotR - Gimli's BattleAxe.esp is checked in the Launcher

=================
    Un-Installation:
    =================

2. Uncheck the LotR - Gimli's BattleAxe.esp is checked in the Launcher

=================
    =================

=================
    Credits:
    =================

=================
    Licensing/Legal:
    =================

You may use this as you wish as long as you don't charge money for it and you credit me for any work used.

Please do not re-host this file without my explicit permission.

==================
    Modder's Will:
    ==================

If I am offline for six months or longer and do not respond to any attempts made at contacting me, I give full Ownership of my Projects to TES Alliance.

TES Alliance are free to modify/redistribute/remove as they see fit.

32 downloads

0 comments

Submitted

14. =================
    Requirements:
    =================

Skyrim Script Extender - http://skse.silverlock.org/

=================
    Description:
    =================

The Huntsman is a Unique Bow designed to be the perfect companion for Hunters. The Huntsman is no ordinary bow, aside from it's Unique appearance it has the
    option of being Upgraded with Upgrade Kits that not only change the stats but also change the appearance. The Huntsman also levels up with the player so it should
    never become useless.

=================
    Finding The Huntsman:
    =================

Your hunt begins in a Bleak Barrow.

=================
    Upgrading The Huntsman:
    =================

Upgrading the Huntsman is one of it's main Features, the upgrades are found throughout the world, well Interior cells anyway. You'll notice they come in the
    form of Upgrade Kits (Boxes) and are placed in easily to spot locations.

To upgrade you either activate the Kit where they are placed, if you are able you can upgrade on the spot, if not later on when you want to upgrade drop the Kit
    and activate it, you'll be given the option to upgrade.

Available Upgrades:

Grip Wrapping
    Stabilizer
    Sights
    Quiver
    Reinforced Limbs

Each of the Upgrades has a visual change along with a stat change, though what these are you'll have to find out for yourself.

The Upgrades must be applied in the order listed above.

=================
    Painting The Huntsman:
    =================

Painting Patterns are an option available for those that wish to personalize the Huntsman. To do so players have to purchase paint bottles
    from Merchants, these are Misc items. The player must then drop the paint bottle and activate it, once activated the player will have the option of either
    painting the Huntsman or not if they decide not too.

Due to the way the game works you must UnEquip and then re-Equip the Huntsman for the First Person changes to take affect.

Upgrading the Huntsman resets the paint choice back to it's default setting.

Paints can be purchased from your local Blacksmith or Trader.

=================
    Installation
    =================

2. Make sure the The Huntsman.esp is checked in the Launcher

=================
    Un-Installation:
    =================

2. Uncheck the The Huntsman.esp is checked in the Launcher

=================
    Known Issues/Incompatibilities:
    =================

None so Far.

=================
    =================

=================
    Credits:
    =================

=================
    Licensing/Legal:
    =================

==================
    Modder's Will:
    ==================

If I am offline for six months or longer and do not respond to any attempts made at contacting me, I give full Ownership of my Projects to TES Alliance.

1,856 downloads

3 comments

Updated

15. Nexus Link:
    http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/55718/?

Name of the Author of the real Sword: Brendan Olszowy.
    His website is www.fableblades.com.
    The link to this piece is here: http://www.fableblades.com/Passion.html

All rights belong to their respective owners.

Original Design

Dimly lit by a dying campfire, but he doesn't care for light, there is nothing to see. Rawlg swallows down his almighty fight, for his only foe are shades. All is lost to him, alone now, surviving on that which he takes... that which the barron winter affords him. The gloomy hue of cold embers trace scars on blackened, mighty hands. Hands with which upon the ancient blade he scrawls the Runes of his father. Upon the ageless blade, his cold companion since his village was sacked, his will is borne: VILI ALDREGI DEJA - Passion Never Dies; as will never his rage,.. his fury,.. his fight.

Description:

So here i wanna share my latest creation with you guys, big news this one actually got created using only hard cold references

Till now i almost always made stuff from my imagination(which is easier.. try it yourself..) considering this you shouldnt expect a 100% matching every detail epic copy of the sword my modeling skills are limited texturing one´s even more but i did my best and im very happy with the result.

Its Craftable in the Steel Section at the Forge.

Install:

1.Extract the archive
    2.Copy the contents of the archive in your SkyrimData folder
    3.Open the Skyrim launcher or your mod manager of choice and check the Passion Never Dies.esp

Uninstall:

1.Uncheck the esp plugin
    2.Delete all files that came with the mod

Do NOT modify/reupload/edit/sell any asset in this mod without my permission. Have fun!

40 downloads

0 comments

Updated

16. Lilarcor originally appeared in the Baldur's Gate series of games and served as comic relief with its various wisecracking comments, as well as its insatible thirst for blood, battle, and glory. Modder's brought Lilarcor into Morrowind and then later on Oblivion.

And now Lilarcor has found his way to Skyrim. The mod re-introduces Lilarcor to the world of the Elder Scrolls, complete with a unique appearance and his trademark humour.

Features:
    A Sentient sword with a mind of his own
    Lilarcor's Trademark Humour and quirkiness
    Over 100+ lines of fully Voice Acted Dialogue
    A treasure hunt
    Unique High Quality Assets
    Lilarcor can be upgraded, each upgrade is visually different

To acquire Lilarcor you will need to first find each of the 4 pieces of Lilarcor scattered around Skyrim. Once you have aquired the 4 pieces of Lilarcor you will need to find an age old manual describing the procress of Reforging, from there you must find a special forge to piece together the Famous sword. To help you along the way you should first seek out a book telling the Tales of Lilarcor.

Your Journey Begins in Riverwood.

Extract the contents of the ZIP folder into your Data folder
    Make sure the Lilarcor.esp is checked in the Launcher

Open the Console in-game and type Set aaISLilarcorGlobalRemove to 1, wait for an all clear message, save and exit the game.
    Uncheck the Lilarcor.esp is checked in the Launcher
    Delete the files/folders associated with the mod

You must contact me and obtain my permission before using any content from this mod.

263 downloads

0 comments

Updated

17. Skyrim Dwemer Weapons

Ever wonder why you can not pick up those pieces of Dwemer scraps and make something with them well now you can introducing the Dwemer scrap weapons. Now exploring Dwemer ruins will be more fun as you can use those random pieces of scrap to make these new weapons.

14 Dwemer weapons pulled together from Dwemer scraps is as follows:

Dwemer TrapDoor Sword
    Craft under the Dwarven Category at any forge.
    You will need to make a Dwarven greatsword and have the Dwarven perk as well to make this weapon.

Dwemer Razor Blade
    You will need 1 Dwarven ingot and have the Dwarven perk as well to make this weapon.

Dwemer RuinAxe
    You will need 4 Steel ingots and 1 Iron ingot and have the Dwarven perk as well to make this weapon.

Dwemer Scrap Hammer
    You will need 1 Dwarven Ingot

Dwemer Scrap Bent Stick

Dwemer Scrap Axe

Dwemer Gear Mace
    You will need 2 Dwarven Gears, 1 Iron Ingot, 2 Dwarven Ingots and 1 Steel Ingot

Dwemer Chandelier
    You will need 1 Iron Ingot, 2 Steel Ingots and 10 Dwarven Ingots

Dwemer Cooking Pot with sound effects
    You will need 1 Iron Ingot, 2 Dwarven Ingots and 1 Steel Ingot.

Dwemer Spike Sword
    You will need 4 Dwarven Ingots and 1 piece of Dwarven scrap metal.

Dwemer Hammer
    You will need 1 Iron Ingot and a piece of firewood.

Dwemer Fork with Dwarven sheath
    You will need 1 Iron Ingot, 2 Dwarven Ingot, and a leather Strip.

Dwemer Giant Spoon
    You will need 1 Iron Ingot, 2 Dwarven Ingot

Dwemer Wall Bar WarHammer
    You will need 1 Iron Ingot, 1 Steel Ingot and 2 Dwarven Ingots.

Credits
    Kryptonian
    Bethesda

Tools Used
    Blender
    Nifscope
    Creation KIt

Enjoy your new Dwemer based weapons.
    Please Rate up if you enjoy the mod.

53 downloads

1 comment

Submitted

18. Staff Casting v 0.4

SKSE is required.

Feature
    Adds some staves and wands you can cast whatever spell you want with. Including ones from other mods. The idea behind them is that you can use the staves charges instead of magicka.

How to get it
    Craft them at the forge.

Change spell
    Equip a spell in the hand where you have the staff equipped.

Spells that do not work

Concentration spells
    Bound weapon spells
    Master cast spells (disabled for balance reasons)

The scripts will disallow casting of these kinds of spells but can only detect vanilla spells. If you have a mod which adds those kinds if spells you will be able to cast them, but the result might be bugged.

Known bugs

It can not detect un-vanilla concentration, 2H nor bound spells.

Credits
    Kryptonian - Meshes and textures.
    J3X - Everything else
    Drop me a message at jex_ mus [at] hotmail [dot] com if you want anything.
    Or contact me at SkyrimNexus as J3X.

62 downloads

0 comments

Submitted

19. A little backstory
    Mehrunes Dagon
    A blood lusting warlord whose thirst could only be held within a blade, he poured his malis lust and anger into the blade. He called upon the Demons hearts. The Demons heard his cry for power beyond normal men. They assisted with the first blade the Heart Ripper. Now you have the know how to make that same blade. By the way the warlord worked with Potema. to bring her souls to play with and use in her spells
    This mod adds 4 new custom swords into the game. Based on Mehrunes Razor dagger and Quest.
    If you have a retexture for Mehrunes dagger it should work with these new weapons as well.
    The new weapons will be under the Daedric smithing category of the forge you do not need daedric smithing perk to get these new weapons just the ingredients listed below:
    UPDATE
    Crafting ingredients:
    Mehrunes Heart Rippers
    1 Daedra heart
    ingots 2 Steel and 2 Ebony
    2 Leather
    1 Leather Strip
    Crafting ingredients:
    Mehrunes Blades
    1 Daedra heart
    ingots 1 Steel and 2 Ebony
    1 Leather
    1 Leather Strip
    The weapons are temperable you will need the arcane enchament perk to temper the new weapons
    Credits
    Bethesda
    Kryptonian
    MurdermeisteR
    Tools Used:
    3DS Max
    Nifscope
    Gimp
    Creation Kit
    Enjoy and please rate up if you like this new weapon.

69 downloads

0 comments

Submitted

20. Alduin and Paarthurnax, Forest and Skeleton Dragon Heads Wings and Glowing Red Eyes on your new Custom Katana's and Nodachi's.
    Craft at any of the forges in Skyrim
    You will need Steel smithing perk to make these new weapons and Arcane Smithing to temper them.
    3 versions of Alduin Dragon Katana -- Under Steel Category
    3 versions of Alduin Dragon Nodachi -- Under Steel Category
    New dragon scale scabbard 3 colors to choose
    UPDATES
    1.0 Adds in Paarthurnax dragon Katana and Nodachi
    2.0 Adds in Forest and Skeleton Dragons Katanas and Nodachis
    You will need Dragon Bones, leather strips, and steel ingots to craft and to temper all weapons.
    Enjoy
    Credits
    Kryptonian
    MurdermeisteR
    Bethesda
    Tools Used:
    3DS Max
    Nifscope
    Gimp
    Creation Kit
    TAKE OUT THOSE DRAGONS

112 downloads

0 comments

Submitted

21. Hey there, and welcome to my mod

Beowulf's Rage features 5 new custom battleaxes, improved versions of Beowulf's Battleaxe, to be crafted at any forge. There is one version under the iron-section, another under the steel-section, the black and silver versions are both found under the ebony section, and the last one is found under the daedric section. All are craftable, temperable and enchantable. Lore friendly and ballanced.

This is one of the heaviest biggest beasts I ever made, and tbh, I am pretty sure it looks ridiculous on female chars, but thats your choice. If you look at the screens here, my orc-char Ragna-Rok has got max muscles / weight... just to give you an idea about how huge it really is.

Have some fun

57 downloads

0 comments

Updated

22. =================
    Requirements:
    =================

Skyrim 1.9.32.0

=================
    Description:
    =================

The Thegn is a steel Viking Longsword, it's craftable and can be found under the steel section, the stats are similar to those of a Ebony Longsword.

The textures are high resolution (2048x2048) and have been designed for a simple yet realistic look for the sword.

=================
    Installation
    =================

2. Make sure the The Thegn .esp is checked in the Launcher

=================
    Un-Installation:
    =================

2. Uncheck the The Thegn.esp is checked in the Launcher

=================
    =================

=================
    Credits:
    =================

Thanks to

=================
    Tools Used:
    =================

Photoshop CS5
    Blender
    Marmoset Toolbag

=================
    Licensing/Legal:
    =================

==================
    Modder's Will:
    ==================

116 downloads

0 comments

Updated

23. =================
    Requirements:
    =================

Skyrim 1.9.32.0

=================
    Description:
    =================

The Stamford is a steel Viking Longsword, it's craftable and can be found under the steel section, the stats are similar to those of a
    Dwemer Longsword.

The textures are high resolution (2048x2048) and have been designed for a simple yet realistic look for the sword.

=================
    Installation
    =================

2. Make sure the The Stamford .esp is checked in the Launcher

=================
    Un-Installation:
    =================

2. Uncheck the The Stamford.esp is checked in the Launcher

=================
    =================

=================
    Credits:
    =================

Thanks to

=================
    Tools Used:
    =================

Photoshop CS5
    Blender
    Marmoset Toolbag

=================
    Licensing/Legal:
    =================

==================
    Modder's Will:
    ==================

110 downloads

0 comments

Updated

24. Hey there, and welcome to my mod

Fists of Malacath was my attempt to make unarmed combat much more interesting. After all, whats a real berserker without having a way to rip heads of unarmed? The description of this mod from my former release-site was pretty long, im lazy now and will put things much shorter, anyhow it had hundreds of downloads where ive been before, so maybe some folks downloading this one will already be familiar with it.

So, we have several damage tiers, like for example iron = white belt, steel = blue belt and so on.

Under each tiers smithing section at any forge, you will be able to craft 4 different tokens of malacath, B, D, O and U. B stands for block, and works like an ivisible shield. D is dual, imagine wielding 2 daggers or 2 handed swords, O stands for one handed, 1 dagger or 1 sword. The main part of this mod is the U token, which stands for unarmed. Compared to regular unarmed combat, the damage was increased and also the speed.

Think of the U-token as a highly tweaked copy of the unarmed combat, its no replacer. To fight with them, you have to equip the tokens just like a weapon or shield. If you unequip all tokens you will fight unarmed the way skyrim was originally, and if you do so, you will notice the huge difference between the regular unarmed combat the and my improved one when you equip the U-token.

All the tokens are not only craftable, but also temperable and enchantable. Besides dealing more damage you can now also enchant your unarmed combat with anything that could also go on a weapon. Paralyze punches? check. Fire punches and finishers? check. Magic resistence when blocking with the D-token? yep, all there.

I highly recommend to play around with the tokens, put different enchantments on them, put 2 or 3 different ones on hotkeys, combine them, the fun you get from this mod depends highly on if you just want another weapon mod (in that case skip this one) or if you want to have a new set of toys to get a new feeling from all the awesome moves and finishers skyrim gave us gamers, no matter if unarmed-, one-handed- or bash-finishers (in that case consider this mod a must-have).
    And if you want it even more brutal, special tip: look for a nice pair of brutal gauntlets, like for example the those from my "Shredder Armor", its also uploaded here on TESA and the armor I had equipped for a couple of the screenshots here.

Last special feature I will mention shortly: if you give the U-token to a follower, they will fight unarmed in the berserk-way, faster, stronger, and more bloody. Just make sure that you pick the highest tier available to you, so that the damage output is higher than whatever weapon your follower has equipped. One tier higher should be enough, so if the standard weapon of your follower is a steel greatsword, go for the yellow-belt- (dwarven) or green-belt-tokens (orcish).

Have some fun

94 downloads

3 comments

Updated

25. Hey there, and welcome to my mod

Røvhul's Carnage features 5 new custom battleaxes, to be crafted at any forge. There is one version under the iron-section, another under the steel-section, the black and silver versions are both found under the ebony section, and the last one is found under the daedric section. All are craftable, temperable and enchantable. Lore friendly and ballanced.

Have some fun

42 downloads

0 comments

Updated

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0