DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

Resources

83 files

1. Point The Way

Ever travel the roads and wonder how it is people find their way? Have you noticed that the roads in many places simply don't have signs that tell you where you can go while traveling them? If you were a foreign visitor to Skyrim, you've got no hope of being able to travel the intricate road network without stopping to read your map every so often, even when you're at a major intersection. Worry no more! While you weren't looking, The Empire sent out its trusty civil engineers (surely Skyrim has some) and they set about marking the roads to better assist travelers in finding their way.

This mod's aim is fairly simple. Road signs have been placed at several major intersections that were either lacking signs, or didn't have enough signs to indicate the full extent of where you could travel on a road. In some cases, the smaller towns and villages aren't even mentioned - despite Bethesda having created signs for them! Others that were pointed the wrong way or had the wrong city being represented have been fixed as well.

129 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

2. Lore Weapon Expansion SE

This version is for Skyrim Special Edition
    Lore Weapon Expansion (L.W.E) is a project that aims to expand the available weapons found in-game via loot and the crafting menu. All of the included weapons are lore based, meaning they are either based on designs found in previous games (with visual upgrades) or based on descriptions/places/characters mentioned in the series lore.
    The new weapons are distributed via leveled lists so you'll come across them during your adventures, some are also craft-able and can be found in the crafting menu once you have the required perks and all weapons can be upgraded too.
    The Silver weapons also come with the additional silver effect, so the undead will receive more damage.
    Lore Based Weapons:
    Cyrodiil
    Club Spiked Club [*]Glass
    Glass Bow [*]Iron
    Iron Battleaxe Iron Bow Iron Dagger Iron Mace Iron Longsword Iron Claymore Iron Shortsword [*]Steel
    Steel Bow Steel Shortsword Steel Longsword [*]Silver
    Silver Dagger Silver Shortsword Shivering Isles
    Golden Saints Longsword Vvardenfell
    Daedric Daedric Longsword Daedric Katana [*]Dwemer
    Dwemer Battleaxe Dwemer Claymore Dwemer Dagger Dwemer Mace Dwemer Sword Dwemer Shortsword Dwemer War Axe Dwemer Warhammer [*]Glass
    Glass Longsword [*]Iron
    Iron Longsword Iron Club Iron Warhammer Iron Mace Iron Tanto Iron Wakizashi [*]Steel
    Steel Staff Steel Club [*]Nordic
    Nordic Dagger
    All Add-Ons are standalone plugins and do not require Lore Weapon Expansion, though it is highly recommended.
    Goldbrand - A Legendary Katana created by Boethia, it is rumored to be residing in Skyrim.
    Daedric Crescent - It is rumored that Mehrunes Dagon reclaimed the last known Daedric Crescent when the Nerevarine left Vvardenfell and has it locked away somewhere in Skyrim.
    Relics of the Crusader - It is rumored that the Champion of Cyrodiil left them as an offering to the Divine well travelling through Skyrim.

Extract the contents of the ZIP folder into your Data folder Make sure the Lore Weapon Expansion.esp is checked in the Launcher
    Delete the files/folders associated with the mod Uncheck the Lore Weapon Expansion.esp is checked in the Launcher

36 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

3. Shabbyfurniture

Shabby Chic Furniture

by Garnet
        Version: 1.0
    Date: 11/22/2014
    Category: Modders resource
    Requirements: Skyrim
    Author: Garnet

I try to give more vivacity to the gloomy wooden furniture around Skyrim. There is a retextured set of the common and upper furniture, three
    weathered colors: white, blue and green and three different bedspreads. I included also the noble washbasin, the two shelves and two models
    that are not in CK: wooden barstool and test bed.
    This is not a texture replacer.
    For easier workflow there is included the ESP with the warehouse and test showroom, just type "coc aashabbytest".
    Mirror
    =======
    http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/60165/?tab=1&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Fskyrim%2Fajax%2Fmoddescription%2F%3Fid%3D60165%26preview%3D&pUp=1
    Credits
    =======
    The base wood texture is from: www.cg.textures.com.
    Bethesda
    Tools Used
    ==========
    Blender
    NIFSkope
    Photoshop
    Creation Kit
    NIFUtilsSuite by Skyfox (god bless you)
    Contact
    =======
    PM to Garnet18 here or at Nexus to "flintone"
    Licensing/Legal
    ===============
    This is a resource and you can use whatever you like it . A credit would be appreciated. You may not change this entire mod and redistribute it without my permission.

260 downloads

(2 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

4. Orient Set

Name: Orient Set
    Date: 05/02/2015
      There are some ported resources from my Oblivion/Nehrim mod ( http://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/43632/? ) It contains a Orient Coffee Set, few tables, a chair, pillow, sack of coffee, coffee cups and bowl, sugar pot, plate and abacus. The clutter is static except the drinkcoffee and ingredientcoffee that are havoked.

For easier workflow there is included the ESP with the test showroom, just type "coc aaaorienttest".

Credits
    =======
    Textures
    -http://www.spiralgraphics.biz/genetica.htm
    -http://www.plaintextures.com
    -https://www.flickr.com/photos/sstarosta/sets/
    -The_Funktasm - http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/24883/? for the cubemap

-Bethesda

Tools Used
    ==========

Blender
    NIFSkope
    Photoshop
    Creation Kit
    NIFUtilsSuite by Skyfox (god bless you)
    Mirror
    =======
    http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/62396/?
    Contact
    =======
    PM to Garnet18 at http://www.tesalliance.org or at Nexus.
    Licensing/Legal
    ===============
    This is a resource and you can use whatever you like it. A credit would be appreciated. You may not change this entire mod and redistribute it without my permission.

239 downloads

(1 review)

4 comments

Updated

5. Disperse Elder Scrolls version

Menu system to allow a user to
    Copy her ENTIRE  dasbhoard to a backup location. Copy her project lab to a backup location (fast, since it only updates changed items and ONLY copies the lab). Copy her Phases of a project to a backup location.    Create a time and date stamp of the current option, multiple times and as often as wanted. Copy a folder structure only, skipping files (data) in the folder structure (tree function). List the current source and target folders (open the folder locations for each), to allow the user to rename folders, delete folders, add content. Switch configurations to extend the life of the program.  The menu allows 'flex' mode to load new swap configurations to manage more content that wasn't part of the original design. Search for creation kit, creation set, addon folder for Nexus mods. Create a marker and drop it into a directory if there are more than one instances of the creation kit, creation set, or dashboard. In general, the user uses this program to manage her projects.  
    User can create the folders that are already in the batch program or they can create their own and edit the program to reflect the changes.
      Example:  Search for TESV program.     Example of Copy Choice Menu.  User can active thumdrive detection or choose to have only mirror copies.   Main menu and its detection/status.   Task menu with many abilities.   White lettering is for user to change to the directory in white and only work inside that folder.   Choose Bstation, Alt, Flex mode.   Flex option will appear in menu when it is necessary.   Create a lab and in this example, create a phase.  

9 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

6. Unofficial High Resolution Patch

A comprehensive bugfixing mod for The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - High Resolution DLC, the goal of the Unofficial High Resolution Patch (aka UHRP) is to eventually fix every bug with the High Resolution DLC not officially resolved by the developers to the limits of the Creation Kit and community-developed tools, in one easy-to-install package.
    The complete changelog is available here.

454 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

7. BOX .bat and its support files.

*Part of the HCS-SDK and also an independent program

Required utilities to make this work
    Free ANSICON utility from GITHUB, or any shell command that utilizes ansi.sys, ANSI emulation. Free COLORR.bat utility included with this download. Free PRIVILEGE.BAT utility included with this download. Free SPCCOUNT.BAT utility included with this download This is for programmers who want to make menus and results show up in a box display but don't want to make the box themselves.
    The BOX command was meant to be 'called' from another program that would have a calculated result and wants to print it into a box display.
    The box can be told what color the foreground and the background should be.  Also the lightness or darkness can be specified along with width and height.
    It is also the the main menu/GUI for Project Ashenfire's cosmetic functionality and MUST be copied to a folder that is in the PATH statement.

Example  Box /w100 /h25 /pyellow /dark /bgreen

Inside the calling program:
    call colorr def
    call box /w100 /h25 /pyellow /dark /bgreen

2 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

8. WarehouseContainersAsh For Skyrim

This file is for a beginners mod with potion rack displays already created.
    The modder just chooses where to drag and drop from the warehouse.
    A "How To" document was created.   Email showcasesupport@projectashenfire.org or join and chat with me.

This mod is for MODDERS who would like to add potion displays around their homes/dungeons.
    You can not import this, you will have to:
    Copy file to a back up place. Rename the original to the mod that you are creating. You can then freely drag and drop up to 27 displays of various counts of potions. Please credit this resource.
    Ashenfire

20 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

9. Duke Patrick's Savvy Save

Duke Patrick's Savvy Save
    SKSE needed.
    This is a Skyrim port of my popular Oblivion Safe Save mod. It is designed to produce INTELLIGENT save points!
    Now you will not lose an hour or more of important game play because you were so immersed in the game you forgot to save!

Description of what the mod does
    -----------------------------------------
    The mod monitors your combat and other game progress and calculates a Save Score based on how hard of a fight you had plus many other factors. Once you reach the Save Score of 1000 pts or more the mod will make a save of your game under 1 of 6 savegames files called "Savvy Save". 
    There is only one player alias script and two script fragments. The calculation logic to accomplish all this is clever but simple. This mod does NO polling at all, all script detentions and calculations are activated efficiently using events. The logic of the functions are clever and un-complicated resulting in low overhead. 

READ THE READ ME FILE and follow the directions (it is relatively a very small file). I am slow to answer questions that are detailed in the read me file. And I only answer questions about the mod that are posted in my threads on the Bethesda forums: http://forums.bethsoft.com/forum/13-the-elder-scrolls

New in REV 3 REBOOTED
    ----------------------
    Last time I uploaded a new rev was many years ago.
    For this REV I rewrote the entire script using new SKSE functions and 3 more years of new scripting experience in skyrim. 

192 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

10. Tropical Wessel Interior

Tropical Wessel Interior - Just needed an interior for my 'Tropical Queen of Solitude'.
    This is a modders resource - an interior you can connect to with the Creation Kit.
    No dependancies within Skyrim.
    Thanks to Bethesda Softworks for creating wonderous games
    Thanks to my friends on the nexusmods
    Thanks to my "new" friends here on TESA

42 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

11. WarehouseContainersAsh-PotionRacks

Version 2. *All racks work independently now* Create them all at once.
    Who should use it:
    Modders
    This is for modders that want to make potion racks available for their decorations.  These racks are totally functional, drag & droppable, with NO SETUP!
    Setup:
    1. Extract the file to the skyrim DATA directory where all the .esp files are located.
    2. Extract the file to a permanent backup location where you can copy from at any time. This backup location will NOT BE EDITED. This is the ORIGINAL.
    3. Once the file is copied to your skyrim DATA directory, RENAME it to the name of the mod that you are creating.
    4. You can now edit your mod in step 3 and drag and drop potions anywhere in Tamriel.
    5. Thats it, you are done.
    Example:
    You want to create a mod called Avenging Angel House Mod
    Rename WarehouseContainersAsh.esp to avengingangelshouse.esp then edit it in the creation kit.

EXTRA:
    If you want to create potion racks for your mod that you already created, a tutorial was placed in the zip file.
    NOTE:
    COC warehousecontainersash
    It is not ncecessary to coc to this location in the game, but it is there if you want. You can NOT import this file into a mod that you have already created. Forms, scripts &
    other components are not importable, that I know of.
    So the only way to make this work is to rename .esp file to whatever you want to, then start creating your house. The warehouse for potion racks can be dragged and dropped, with the
    properties already chosen. NO SETUP!

124 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

12. Teddybears

Teddybears
    ==========

Modder's Resource and esp

Authors: Tamira and Arion
    Original model of the teddy: Abitor (http://thefree3dmode...ear/21-1-0-2215).
    Please vote for the file on that site of you like the teddy.

Tamira: Import of the model, Nifskope work, demo-esp
    Arion: Additional textures, creation of all normal maps and environment maps.

Description:
    ============

First of all this is a modder's resource. The teddy-bears come with nine different textures. You may use the meshes and textures for your own mods as long as you give credit to the authors including the creator of the original model and you do not charge money for it.

We decided to add a demo esp for a preview in game and for those players who are not acquainted with the Creation Kit but want a teddy to take away.

Rumor has spread around the last shy teddy-bears that live in the woods near Riverwood that someone forgot a honey-pot by the river. So the last existing teddy-bears gathered there to have a banquet and a chat. Look for them outside Riverwood on a tree-stump to the left at the end of the bridge. Take care and be good to them.

===============
    Installation:
    ===============

1. Extract the contents into your Data folder
    2. Make use of them in your project

Or

1. Extract the contents into your Data Folder
    2. Enable the .esp
    3. Find the Teddy's in the specified location.

=================
    Un-Installation:
    =================

1. Take them out of your ESP
    2. Delete the files/folders associated with the resource

Or

1. Disable the .esp
    2. Remove any files associated with the Teddy's from your Data Folder.

Credits:
    ========

Abitor from thefree3dmodels.com for the original model and texture
    Insanity sorrow for his tutorial "Importing models into Skyrim" (http://tesalliance.o...ns-into-skyrim/)
    and for his Graphic artistry classes on Tes Alliance (http://tesalliance.o...aphic-artistry/)
    The Niftools team for giving us Nifskope
    Bethesda for Skyrim and the Creation Kit

367 downloads

(1 review)

0 comments

Updated

13. Wicker Set

WICKER SET

Name: Wickerset
    Date: 25/05/2015

This mod add few new furniture:
    -wicker chair
    -wicker sofa
    -wicker table
    -wicker chest (animated)
    -wicker basket (morrowind style)
    There is a demo ESP, you can try the new furniture in Whiterun near House of Clan Battle-Born.

Credits
    =======
    -The original sofa is freeware from http://archibase.com, slightly remodeled to get a lowpoly mesh. The chair is a derivate.
    -Bethesda
    Textures:
    -Thorsten Willert
    -http://texturelib.com

Tools Used
    ==========
    Blender
    NIFSkope
    Photoshop
    Creation Kit
    NIFUtilsSuite by Skyfox (blessed by the Nine Divines)

Contact
    =======
    PM to Garnet18

Licensing/Legal
    ===============

You may not change this mod and redistribute it without my permission.
    You can freely use the resources of this mod. A credit would be appreciated.
    Users can not use my assets in any mods/files that are being sold, for money, on Steam Workshop or other platforms

235 downloads

(2 reviews)

4 comments

Updated

14. New Flowers Resource

None of these resources or parts of them may be used in paid mods

===========================================
    New Flowers Resource
    ===========================================

for modders

by Tamira

During the past months I made a few new flowers, I think I there will be no more, so I packed them together as modder's resource.

At this place I want to thank the creators of the wonderful textures on CG textures who made them available for free!

And I want to thank the creators of the wonderful models on archive3d.net and other free 3d download sites who made them available for free!

Content:
    ========

Flower bushes
    made from this free resource:
    http://archive3d.net/?a=download&id=e5743265 by Ilona
    I used blossom textures from CG Textures to make 3 varieties: pink, lilac and yellow. The models are rather high poly, so don't use too many of them in one place.

Potentilla (Finger shrub)
    made from this free resource:
    http://archive3d.net/?a=download&id=642d9727 by Sonia Ray

Blossom Ivy 01 and 02:
    are retextures of the vanilla ivy with blossom textures from CG Textures

Vinca (Periwinkle)
    is a retexture of the vanilla clover with a blossom texture from CG Textures.

The Vinca should be added as a tree to make the movement visible, I recommend to edit the vanilla clover for this.

The flower bushes, Potentilla and Blossom Ivy are statics.

Credits:
    =======================

Ilona from archive3d.net for the Flower bush model
    Sonia Ray from archive3d.net for the Potentilla model
    CG Textures
    The Niftools team for giving us Nifskope

Permission:
    ===========

You may use these resources in your mods as long as you give credit and you do not charge money for it.
    You have to give credit to the authors of the original resources too as mentioned above if you use them in your mod.

Do not upload to other sites.

145 downloads

(2 reviews)

6 comments

Submitted

15. Wind Chime Resource

This file is currently for non-profit use only, do not use any part of this resource in mods that you intend to sell on Steam Workshop. I can and will take action if these terms are violated.

This restriction includes "timed exclusive" schemes that promise to release a mod for free after a certain period of time - you are only allowed to include my assets if and when your mod is available for free. I have not yet decided what to make of this new development by Valve or whether I want to take advantage of it at some point, but until I've made up my mind I will not allow others to make money off my work.

If you've ever played Morrowind, you might remember the pretty little chimes that used to decorate the Yurts of the Ashland tribes, gently swaying in the breeze and making that soft, soothing sound. I never noticed how much I missed them until I came across this wonderful resource. I wasn't quite happy with the textures though, so I decided to touch them up a bit. It turned into a complete overhaul of Tueffel's meshes to add more detail and bring it closer to the original Morrowind look. The final design features dark bamboo pipes and patinated copper. I also added two brand new variations, a bright yellowish bamboo with an ebony bone inlay trim, and a warm reddish wood with oxidized brass decorations.

The meshes are not animated as their MW counterparts were, but Tueffel rigged them with very convincing havok constraints so they will swing back and forth when hit or bumped into. They don't make any sound currently when colliding with themselves, but they will issue a soft clattering when they hit another solid object, like a wall. If you were so inclined, I imagine it would be very easy to hook up a generic wind chime sound (or even the original audio from MW, if you own it) as a looping sound to the objects in the CK.

One slight problem with the havok simulation is that it is not quite precise enough, the solver tends to end movement mid-swing so the chimes will end up sticking out at slightly unnatural angles instead of returning to their proper resting positions. If this annoys you, try one of the following things:
    a) Make the chimes static items in the CK and do without the movement entirely or
    b) Have the chimes be activators (make sure to give them a name) and attach the script located in the scripts folder of the archive to each of
    them. It will cause them to automatically respawn after a short period of simulation each time they are grabbed (Z key) or hit by weapons or
    projectiles. They will also immediately reset whenever they are activated. Unfortunately my scripts cannot detect collisions, such as NPCs
    bumping into the chimes, so I cannot make them recover from those simulations automatically. The player will have to reset them manually.
    You can minimise the need to do this by placing them high up or away from NavMeshed areas, so NPCs don't bump into them so often.
    Don't forget to tick "Don't Havok Settle" on each chime you place in the world, to prevent them from weirding out the moment the game
    loads.

197 downloads

(1 review)

1 comment

Updated

16. Stroti's Mushroom House Resource

=============================
    Stroti's Mushroom House Resource

by Stroti

converted by Tamira

This resource was originally created by Stroti for Oblivion.
    You can find the original file here:
    http://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/46030/?

A big mushroom that can be used as house, with interior and a mysterious cave.
    There are also some new (static) plants and a fence kit with ivy.

(No Smurfs included)

For an overview a demo esp is added. You can find the mushroom house west of Lake Ilinalta in the woods between Halfmoon Mill and Hunter's Rest.
    This demo house and location is only a showcase, it is not furnished and the interior is not navmeshed so you cannot bring a follower with you.

=====================================================

Content:
    ========

Mushroom House with door, interior and cave
    6 different smaller mushrooms
    Mushroom chair and mushroom table
    Exterior lanterns with and without glow
    Door-bell (not animated)
    4 new (static) plants
    New butterfly and new moth with green glow (both animated)
    Fence kit, decorated with ivy, with an animated fence gate (to be added as door)
    Glowing stone for the cave

Tools used:
    =================

Nifskope
    NifUtils by Skyfox
    Gimp
    Blender

=================
    Permissions:
    =================

This is a modders resource.You may use the meshes and textures for your own mods as long as you give credit and you do not charge money for it.

=================
    Credits:
    =================

Stroti for his resources and for everything he has given to the TES community
    The Niftools team for giving us Nifskope; special thanks to jonwd7 for his great new developments on this tool
    Skyfox from the Niftools team for his great tool NifUtils

71 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

17. Stroti Resource Pack II

Stroti Resource Pack II

by Stroti

converted by Tamira

A collection of some new and some older resources that were originally created by Stroti for Oblivion.
    No esp included.

Content:
    ========

Dreamcatcher
    Windchimes
    Skooma Pipe
    Chess
    Dice
    Scales
    Washing Tools
    Market Shelves
    Nestbox
    Wind Thingys (pin wheels and other)

You can find the original files here:

Dreamcatcher: http://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/45943/?
    Windchimes: http://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/45941/?
    Skooma Pipe: http://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/45957/?
    Chess, Dice and Scales are from "Strotis New Clutter": http://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/34669/?
    Washing: http://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/37935/?
    The market shelves I extracted from Strotis Market Stands: http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/mods/36158//?
    The nestbox I extracted from Strotis Old Cabin resource: http://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/42737/?
    The "Wind Thingys" were not released for Oblivion. Stroti sent them to me some time ago and allowed me to add them to this package.

===============================================================

Notes:
    ======

Important:

If you want to use the washbarrel and the washboardbarrel in your mod, they MUST be added as activator and a water type MUST be selected, else the CK and the game will crash. I recommend to copy the horsetrough01 for this.

The dreamcatcher and the "wind thingys" are animated, the windchimes are not. Add all these as statics to your game (NOT as movable statics!)
    The Skoomapipe has clutter collision, add it as misc item to your game.
    Chess, scales, market shelves and nestbox are statics, the weight for the scales is clutter.
    Washing: the washbarrels, the mangle, the washboard and the flatiron-holder are statics, the scrubber, soap and flatiron have clutter collision.
    Dice: The game-set is static, the dice-cup and single dice have clutter collision.

I had to retexture some objects, either because they used vanilla Oblivion textures or because the textures that were added by Stroti did not render quite well in Skyrim.

=================================================================

Tools used:
    =================

Nifskope
    NifUtils by Skyfox
    Gimp
    Blender

=================
    Permissions:
    =================

This is a modders resource.You may use the meshes and textures for your own mods as long as you give credit and you do not charge money for it.

=================
    Credits:
    =================

The Niftools team for giving us Nifskope; special thanks to jonwd7 for his great new developments on this tool
    jbvw/rileymarks for a texture (scales)
    CG Textures

174 downloads

(0 reviews)

1 comment

Updated

18. Stroti's Hobbit Home Resource

====================================
    Stroti's Hobbit Home Resource 1.1

by Stroti

converted by Tamira

Stroti is back!
    ====================

This is the conversion of Stroti's modder's resource "Hobbit Home" for Oblivion. You can find the original file here:
    http://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/45831/?

If you ever wanted to live in a hobbit house - now you can!

============================

Changelog for version 1.1

In version 1.1 I finally managed to get the animated door to work properly so it can be added as a door as usual.

Optional file: Hobbit Home Split Interior

There had been requests for a split-up interior. Although I only have a very basic blender knowledge, I split up the interior mesh into the five rooms as separate pieces.
    As an extra I removed the animation from the animated interior door and added it as additional load door.

This resource contains:

Hobbithome Exterior
    Hobbithome Interior (one single mesh)
    Exterior static door
    Interior static door
    Interior animated door

For a quick overview there is a demo esp included. The demo house is located at southern Lake Ilinalta, east of Half Moon Mill, the map marker is visible from the start. This demo house is not really playable as it is not navmeshed and not furnished.

The exterior mesh has a grass roof which has a vanilla Skyrim grass texture that matches the field grass of the surroundings in the demo esp. If you want to place the hobbit house in a surrounding with a different ground texture, you can easily change the roof texture yourself in Nifskope, according to your needs.

========
    Credits:
    ========

The Niftools team for giving us Nifskope.
    Bethesda for the TES games

=============
    Permissions:
    =============

This is a modder's resource.You may use the meshes and textures for your own mods as long as you give credit and you do not charge money for it.

150 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

19. Static dishes and food resource

===============================

Static dishes and food resource

by Tamira

===============================

Recently I had a request by a friend to convert some tableware from the Oblivion resource "Static dish sets" by Riley Marks.
    As soon as I had converted and placed the first dishes in Skyrim, I instantly fell in love with them. I decided to convert the whole package and to add my own arrangements.

The original tableware models and textures were created by JBVW for her Oblivion mod "Vaernlor Manor" (see credits.)
    Riley Marks modified some of the original textures and retextured JBVW's dishes with them for her Oblivion resource "Static dish sets" (see credits).
    All credits for the fabulous tableware go to JBVW and Riley Marks! I only converted them.

This basic tableware is included in the folder "Tableware by jbvw_rileymarks".
    I had to leave out some of RM's tableware as it was based on vanilla Oblivion content.
    So I made my own mashups with Nifskope for the coffee pot, the coffee/tea cup, the sugar bowls and the vases, where I used the same textures on the metal. These have the prefix Tam.

I used this tableware to make my own dish sets which are included in the folder "Sets".

Most of the content in the folder "Food" was created by Stroti, they have the prefix Stroti (see credits).
    The other food was made by me, including the donut which is a conversion of a free 3d resource (see credits), they have the prefix Tam.

The roses were made by Lycanthrops for Emma and her Oblivion mod "Red Rose Manor" (see credits).
    They both gave me the permission to convert and use them. A big thank-you for these wonderful flowers!

=====================================================================

Important:

All objects are statics. That means they will stay in place in the game.
    Please don't ask for a clutter version with movable objects as I most likely will never do this.

Content:
    ========

Tableware by jbvw_rileymarks:

2 different bowls
    2 different plates
    2 different platters
    2 different trays
    Covered Bowl
    Covered Urn
    Cup, Goblet, Tankard
    Saucer
    3 different pitchers
    Decanter
    Fork, knife and spoon
    Napkin

Food:

Apples
    Pears
    Banana
    Lemon
    Oranges
    Chili
    Corn
    Bratwurst
    Chicken drumsticks
    Meatloaf
    Pork Fillet
    Steak
    Sliced Ham
    Fried Egg
    Salami
    Sausage
    Sliced Bread

3 different Donuts
    Toast
    Pancakes
    Sugar cube
    Butter
    3 different cheeses

Sets:

Table setting complete
    Bowl with fruits
    Bowl with pears
    Coffee cup full
    Coffee cup set
    Tea cup full
    Tea cup set
    2 different sugar bowls
    Cup with juice
    Pitcher with juice
    Tankard with beer
    Pitcher with beer
    Goblet with wine
    Plate with donuts
    Plate with toast
    Plate with sliced bread
    Plate with pancakes
    Plate with cheese
    Plate with chicken
    Plate with ham and egg
    Plate with corn
    Plate with citrus fruits
    Platter with butter
    Platter with dinner food
    Platter with lunch food
    Platter with desserts
    Breakfast tray
    Wine tray
    Plate stack

2 different vases with Emma's Roses

Included is a demo esp where everything is placed in Whiterun Dragonsreach main hall on the two big dining tables. When you walk up from the entrance you will see on the left table all the single objects of this resource, including the food and the plate-stack, on the right table I placed all the sets.

Credits:

========

JBVW for the original tableware models and textures, published in her Oblivion mod "Vaernlor Manor": http://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/32737/?

Riley Marks for the tweaked tableware, published in her Oblivion resource "Static dish sets" http://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/43710/?

Stroti for his food resources that were taken from "Strotis New Food" http://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/41324/? , "Strotis Stilthouse" http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/61824/? http://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/45845/? and "Strotis Treehouse" http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/62787/?

Lycanthrops for the roses he created for Emma's Oblivion mod Red Rose Manor: http://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/37842/?

Donut model by: YooMin http://archive3d.net/?a=download&id=ea66f170
    Donut texture by: Gustav http://archive3d.net/?a=download&id=68094c99

Coffee texture: patterns-stock http://patterns-stock.deviantart.com/art/Coffee-foam-108403934

CG Textures
    The Niftools team for giving us Nifskope; special thanks to JonWD7 for his recent updates

Permissions:

============

This is a modder's resource.You may use the meshes and textures for your own mods as long as you give credit and you do not charge money for it.
    Please credit the authors of the original resources too.

214 downloads

(1 review)

8 comments

Updated

20. Stroti's Treehouse Resource

Stroti's Treehouse Resource

by Stroti

converted by Tamira

Modder's Resource and Player Home

====================

This is the conversion of the resources that Stroti created for his "Stroti's Hunter Cabin" for Oblivion. You can find the original file here:
    http://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/45896/?

I added a playable demo hut named "Hunter's Treehouse", located northwest of Falktreath (see screenshot). This demo player home uses all the included resources.
    You can even bring a follower with you who can sleep on the bear pelt on the floor.
    All containers are safe.
    The rope ladder works as door to get up and down.
    This house is "open", so you can look outside through the windows, but unfortunately it will rain inside when it rains outside.
    Stroti added special scripted features to the original player home, I am not a scripter and cannot re-create these for Skyrim.

Important:

If you want to use the water barrel in your mod, it MUST be added as activator and a water type MUST be selected, else the CK and the game will crash. I recommend to copy the horsetrough01 for this.

There are some meshes that are not doors but have doors included with open/close animations and therefore should be added as doors: The cupboard top, the oven and the mailbox.

The built-in bed and the pelt bedroll and of course the chair and bench are fully functional furniture and should be added as such.

The "doors" at the side of the bed are not doors but are meant to be used as cabinets and should be added as containers.
    The chest is animated, the stuff inside is only fake decoration that you can add if you wish.

There are two folders with clutter included, one with movable clutter (misc item) and one with the same clutter as static items. For the demo hut I used the movable clutter so the user can re-decorate it.

========
    Credits:
    ========

Skyfox from the Niftools team for his great tool NifUtils.
    Special thanks to Jonwd7 for his new Nifskope developments.

=============
    Permissions:
    =============

209 downloads

(1 review)

1 comment

Updated

21. Stroti's Stilt House Resource

Stroti's Stilt House Resource

by Stroti

converted by Tamira

====================

This is the conversion of "Stroti's Stilt House Resource" for Oblivion. You can find the original file here:
    http://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/45845/?

This resource contains:

Stilthouse
    Animated door with folding shutters
    Barbecue grill (complete)

As a bonus I added:

Barbecue grill (empty)
    Separate grill food

This house is "open", it has no interior.
    ========
    Update:

Added an optional file:
    Stilthouse splitted in house and platform as separate meshes

========================
    For a quick overview there is a demo esp included. The demo house is located at southern Lake Ilinalta, east of Half Moon Mill, the map marker is visible from the start. This demo house is not really playable as it is not navmeshed and not furnished.
    Of course you can place this house on dry land too.

========
    Credits:
    ========

=============
    Permissions:
    =============

206 downloads

(1 review)

1 comment

Updated

22. Phitt's Fishtank

=========================
    Phitt's Fishtank

Modder's Resource

By Phitt

Converted for Skyrim by Tamira

http://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/13542/?

This is a modders resource only. A fishtank with animated fishes meant to be used as decoration in mods.

Here is what you get:

Fishtank

5 Fishes:
    Angel Fish
    Neon Fish
    Clown Fish
    Discus Fish
    Tiger Fish

6 Animations

------------------------

Additionally I added a new waterplant that I converted from a free 3d model resource.
    The model was made by Yughues aka Nobiax: http://www.sharecg.com/v/72374/browse/5/3D-Model/Stylish-plants

----------------------------------------

To see the fishes in action visit the Temple of Kynareth in Whiterun. There are two fishtanks I set up for demonstration purposes only (they are not perfect).
    People who have my New Plants demo know that I like that place

Important:
    =========

The fishtank itself MUST be added as an activator and a water type MUST be selected, else your game will crash.
    I recommend to edit the HorseTrough01 for this purpose as it has already the recommended water type.

Add the fishes as statics (not as movable statics!).

Press the 'run havok sim' button in the CK to control the animations while modding.

To make the placing of the fishes easier you can scale up the fishtank a bit (1.1).

The included waterplant has to be added as a tree to show the movement, I recommend to edit the TreeClover01 like I did in the demo.

Quote from the original readme by Phitt:

== Modding with the fishtanks ==

The fishes are a bit tricky to place since the space in the fishtanks is limited and the animations are fixed. Here is a guideline on how to use the different animations, it is also recommended to have a look at my esp to get a better understanding on how to place the fishes.

All animations turn to the right, except for the 'CirclesLeft' animation. So make sure there is enough room (about half of the fishtanks width) in the appropriate direction.

Fast/Medium/Slow

This is the standard animation in three different speeds. The fishes will swim from one end of the tank to the other and turn around there. You need to place the them at the center of the tank or they will swim out of it as they use nearly the whole length of the tank.

Lazy

A slow animation where the fish stops from time to time that uses only a part of the fishtank length. You have a bit more freedom using this one, but the fishes should still be close to the center.

CirclesLeft

The fish slowly swims a narrow circular path. Doesn't need much space.

Sleeping

The fish floats and stays (almost) in place. Only very minor up/down left/right movement/rotation to give it a more realistic look. You can place this animation everywhere in the tank.

=================
    Permissions:
    =================

This is a modder's resource. You may use the files in your own mods as long as you give credit to the authors and you do not charge money for it.

Please link back to this resource when you use it in your mod.

=================
    Credits:
    =================

Phitt - Models/Textures
    Yughues aka Nobiax for the plant model and texture
    CG Textures

128 downloads

(3 reviews)

4 comments

Submitted

23. Phitt's Sheogorad Resource - Part Two

Phitt's Sheogorad Resource - Part Two

Modder's Resource

By Phitt

Converted by Tamira

These are converted resources from Phitt's Oblivion mod "Sheogorad - Forsaken Isles ALPHA", a remake of the Morrowind region Sheogorad in the North of Vvardenfell
    This part includes the Dagon Fel resources

http://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/37329/?

Part One is available here: http://tesalliance.org/forums/index.php?/files/file/1817-phitts-sheogorad-resource-part-one/

Phitt gave me permission to convert and upload the resources that are included in his great mod.
    There is a huge amount of resources so I decided to split it in several parts.

I had to leave out all meshes that are based on vanilla Oblivion meshes so there are not all objects from the Oblivion mod included in this one.

The remaining parts (Daedric, Dwemer, Velothi) will be uploaded by someone else. A mod-team contacted me and told me that they already converted them some time ago.
    They promised me to upload their converted resources as soon as they have released the trailer for their mod.

Objects that are included in Part two:

5 different shacks with interiors
    dock kit
    ship (no interior)

2 different awnings
    5 different overhangs

Cyrodiil type buildings:
    The tower and the nordhouse have interiors
    For the other two buildings there is an interior kit to build your own interior

Clutter:
    hammocks, static and as furniture
    baskets, static and movable
    chandelier with candles
    fishing net and herrings
    tapestries and a rug
    4 different tables
    2 different stools (furniture)
    shelf
    Morrowind style lanterns and lantern hangings
    (More lanterns, static and movable are available here: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/59977/?)

Read the included "Original Sheogorad Terms Of Use" and give credits as requested there
    Read the included "Original Sheogorad Readme" to get an impression where all this comes from.

Tools Used:

Nifskope
    NifUtils by Skyfox
    Gimp

=================
    Permissions:
    =================

This is a modders resource.You may use the files for your own mods as long as you give credit to the authors and you do not charge money for it.

=================
    Credits:
    =================

Phitt - Models/Textures

CG Textures

275 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

24. Phitt's Sheogorad Resource - Part One

Phitt's Sheogorad Resource - Part One

Modder's Resource

By Phitt

Converted by Tamira

These are resources from Phitt's Oblivion mod "Sheogorad - Forsaken Isles ALPHA", a remake of the Morrowind region Sheogorad in the North of Vvardenfell

You can find the original file here:
    http://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/37329/?

Phitt gave me permission to convert and upload the resources that are included in his great mod.
    There is a huge amount of resources so I decided to split it in several parts.
    I will upload the parts as soon as they are done, which may take some time as converting (and testing) is a very time-consuming job.

I had to leave out all meshes that are based on vanilla Oblivion meshes so there are not all objects from the Oblivion mod included in this one.

Some of the objects that are included in Part one:

Ashlander huts (yurts) with interiors
    Paper lanterns
    Ashlander/Vvardenfell plants and dead trees
    Ashlander/Vvardenfell rocks

Mushrooms in all sizes
    More plants and flowers
    Stronghold (without interiors)
    Animated Cliffracer

and many more ... discover yourself!

Plants and trees are not animated.

Important: Read the included "Sheogorad Terms Of Use" and give credits as requested there
    Read the included original "Sheogorad Readme" for more details

Tools Used:

Nifskope
    NifUtils by Skyfox

=================
    Permissions:
    =================

This is a modders resource.You may use the files for your own mods as long as you give credit to the authors (see above and below) and you do not charge money for it.

=================
    Credits:
    =================

Phitt - Models/Textures
    Dave91 - Models/Textures
    MrSiika - Models/Textures
    Kzinistzerg - Textures
    SpeedyB - Models/Textures

Read the included "Sheogorad Terms Of Use" and give credits as requested there
    Read the included original "Sheogorad Readme" for more details

140 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

25. Unique Uniques

One of the biggest complaints and requests I see on the TES forums is the lack of a unique appearance for the many unique weapons in the game. This isn't much of a problem for the smaller less important weapons, but it is for the more important ones we receive as quest rewards or those that are tied to lore.

Unique Uniques is an on going project that aims to fix this and give the unique weapons a unique appearance. The new designs for the weapons are based on established lore for either the weapon itself or the character wielding it, my own ideas have been mixed in too.

All the assets are new High Quality replacers featuring unique designs.

The following list contains all the Unique replacers currently available in Unique Uniques.

Aegisbane
    Angi's Bow
    Bloodthorn
    Bolar's Oathblade
    Dragonbane
    Kahvozein's Fang
    Pale Blade
    Red Eagle's Bane/Fury
    The Longhammer
    Valdr's Lucky Dagger
    Windshear
    Shield of Solitude

Alternates are optional alternate textures for the uniques. These Alternates give the uniques a slightly different appearance, like matching the colouring of a set of armour for example.

The Alternates are optional files and are included in the main download.

Alternate Oathblade - Blades

This optional alternate for Bolar's Oathblade changes the colour scheme of the Oathblade to better match the Blade's Armour.

Alternate Dragonbane - Golden

This optional alternate for Dragonbane changes the colour scheme so the black ebony like metal is now a nice golden metal. Fit for Royalty!

Alternate Angi's Bow - Scoped

This is an optional replacer for Angi's Bow that adds a new scope to the bow.

Extract the contents of the ZIP folder into your Data folder
    Make sure the Unique Uniques.esp is checked in the Launcher

Delete the files/folders associated with the mod
    Uncheck the Unique Uniques.esp is checked in the Launcher

542 downloads

(2 reviews)

1 comment

Updated