DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

Momo's Harbor Expanded 2.0

(0 reviews)

10 Screenshots

About This File

Description

Meanwhile, I thought to myself that it is actually impossible that the harbor of the imperial city consists of only three buildings and two ships. I started to expand the harbor so that it is worthy of the imperial city. After a short time I decided to improve the small settlement behind the wall of the harbor also.

Incompatibilities

This modification is incompatible with all other modifications that modify the harbor of the Imperial City:

Better Imperial Citiy - IC Waterfront

Unique Landscapes: Imperial Isle (patch is planned)

maybe other

Installation

Copy the BSA and the Esp in your Oblivion-data-directory and activate the Esp with your launcher.

Maybe you have to create an archive invalidation.

Credits

koniption for some nets

Mr_Siika for some ships, boats and fishes

Phitt for some Meshes of Mudwater

Bethesda Softworks for Oblivion and the CS

Blenderfoundation for creating Blender

Nifskope-Team for creating Nifskope

Adobe-Team for creating Photoshop

Livi for giving me Love and Freedome

What's New in Version 2.0

Released

• New in Version 2.0
  • The tavern is now opened!
  • For all people who do not like the quick journey I added the possibility to travel by ship. Ask the captain in IC or Anvil!
  • Some bugs also fixed of course. ;)

User Feedback

You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

There are no reviews to display.