DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

Arthmoor's Painting Resource 1.0

5 Screenshots

About This File

painting-resource-logo.jpg

A collection of hi-res 1024x512 paintings in rectangle and square format that were taken from in-game screenshots as I played.

They have been passed through filters in GIMP and finalized using Paint.NET, using the procedure outlined here: https://www.afkmods.com/index.php?/topic/3048-oblivion-say-cheese-making-paintings-for-oblivion/

Many of these paintings appear in my mods, though not all of them have been used yet. Since the vanilla painting resources are so few and of such low quality, I decided to share these for others to use freely in their own mods.

My Patreon Page: https://www.patreon.com/arthmoor

System Requirements

A working copy of Oblivion and the TES Construction Set. Strongly recommend the use of the Construction Set Extender.

Installation

Unpack into your Data folder. Recommended to use BAIN as they will overlap with my mods if you happen to be using any of them.

There are no files to activate. You must add the resources using the CS into your own mods.

Uninstallation

Remove the files added by this mod, preferably using BAIN so as not to remove any which are in use by other mods.

Options Available

Paintings are included for the following categories:

Ayleid Ruins
Cities/Towns - All from Cyrodiil. Includes one each of my villages.
Nehrim - Screenshots from the Nehrim total conversion.
People - The city royalty, Uriel Septim, and two generic.
Scenic - Paintings of various landscape shots, including some from the Unique Landscapes series.

Disclaimer

This mod is not made, guaranteed, or supported by Microsoft, Zenimax, Bethesda Game Studios, or any of their affiliates.

• Upvote 1

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

There are no comments to display.