DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

Skyrim Girl and Male Nord Character Saves

(0 reviews)

10 Screenshots

About This File

6 Savefiles. 3 with a Nord Girl named Sykrim & 3 with a Nord man named Alexander.

____________________________________________________________-'

Apporoximately 1 hour Making of Sykrim video:

Sykrim Sykrim Sykrim Sykrim Sykrim Sykrim

---------- ----------- ---------- ---------- ---------- -----------

A little lore: Witches were exekuted in the old times in the nord kontinent (irl!). Now with hi-tech technology

it is time for retribution. (Even though it is probably just a simulator and not irl).

Sorceress Sykrim is akkused of being a Witch by the imperials. She is not a "Witch" she is a Sorceress. ...

You start the adventure after the kharakter kreation, just after summoning a Shinryu dragon servant to save you

from the IMPERIAL SCUMROLL trying to hurt Sykrim with a axe.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Sy - Mynt the UltimeciaKnight spent an hour to kreate me, the most beautiful & fierce Organic Nord girl you will ever see! You heard right. i do not do biomods or augmentions! That is Deus Ex!..

UK - Her body size is set to thinnest. ;)

Sy - The piktures does not show where i am. i am at the very beginning where it is possible to first save my Life File! (Of course that is if you load the earliest save of the 3 Sykrim saves provided in the download)

UK -: Note that you will treat the sorceress well! She shall reign over the imperial scumrolls & the "Witchunters"...

With Galéttèas and Sorrowinds power and her Knights!

Alexander Scyrim the GF

Alexander the GF - Hello my name is Alexander Scyrim! Just Kall me Alexander the GF! ...

i just got eaten by a dragon!.. :

And it is up to you to reload me!

Please SAVE me! i wish to meet Asmaragda, in Morrowind, again ...

______ ___________________________________

------------------------------_----------------------

________________ ________________ -______

You are welcome & encouraged to post movideos and photos or such featuring Sykrim or Alexander but please link back to where you downloaded savefile from ;) ... That would mean here or SkyrimNexus.

What's New in Version 11/24/2011 05:46 PM

Released

• Made a bundle with both Nords in one download since they are both released seperately on SN. Also added photos to the Sykrim folder withing.

User Feedback

You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

There are no reviews to display.