DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

Mod Design Document v0.1

(0 reviews)

7 Screenshots

About This File

MOD DESIGN DOCUMENT

If you're like me (or DarkRider) when that mod idea hits you it turns into a series of notes on loose papers, or stuffed in a notebook, or mostly, remains in your head and you do whatever you feel you want to do at the time you open the CS.

Wanting to be a bit more organized I wrote up a Word document to put all those ideas in a single source and decided to share.

The MDD is meant to be used for each idea that pops into your mind. It is a template, meant to be a working document to capture initial ideas and work right through planning and development of your mod and even to release.

It's categorized for easy organization and planning, from large quest mods to the smallest resource mod.

Simply open the document (written in MS Word 2003), save it with your mod name to your mod folder, and go. Write one or two sentences at first, or fill in as much as you can. Keep coming back to update it as more ideas / plans come to mind. Feel free to add your own categories or delete categories you don't need. Use it over and over again (keep a clean copy)!

If you're working with a team now it's easy to share mod plans with one or more people by passing it around and documenting who's doing what, what's done, what needs to be done, etc.

I hope others find it as useful as I do.

User Feedback

You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

There are no reviews to display.