DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

The Isle of Stroti 1.1

(1 review)

14 Screenshots

About This File

The Isle of Stroti

Version 1.1

By Zaldir

Description

This mod is a tribute to the great modeller/texturer Stroti!

It adds a little island, named The Isle of Stroti, which is in it's own worldspace. It got a quest, which you can start in Anvil, at the Count's Arms. I have tried to get as many of Stroti's resources in it (all that fitted for this mod.)

The island has been raided by Pirates, and you have to defeat them! And when you have done so, you will become the lord of the island, and the manor can be used as a player home.

Install

Extract all content to your data folder.

Uninstall

Delete 'Stroti Tribute.esp' from your Data Folder. Do not delete any of the resources, as most likely, another mod is also using Stroti's resources.

Credits

Stroti: All Resources!

What's New in Version 1.1

Released

• Lots more cluttering in both the dungeon and the island.
  • Renamed a few people, interiors and items.
  • Added the instruments Stroti made.

User Feedback

You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

RatTech2099

A fun mod with some different and imaginative features.  I found that some pirates wouldn't attack my character until I gave them a prod, but otherwise the plot line played out well.  I won't spoil the end of the quest for anyone but I loved it and it was a great and original way to finish the quest.  I've used Stroti's models a fair bit in my own personal mods so it was really good to see them altogether in one mod and working together in such a coherent way.

Link to review