DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

BTA Keybinds for Oblivion 1.0

(1 review)

1 Screenshot

About This File

I made this mod to have easy keybinds to spells and console commands I use often while beta testing mods. Here's a list:

U: Toggles 100% Chameleon

I: Toggles Detect Life, 120ft.

O: Toggles Light, 60ft.

P: Toggles Night-Eye

H: Purge Cell Buffers

J: Instantly gives the player 100% health.

K: Gives player 10K gold

L: Unlocks current target (if applicable), re-locks with Modifier Key

M: Toggles Underwater Breathing

NUM 0: Quits game (requires Modifier Key also held down)

NUM 1: Saves game to KeyboundSaveXX.ess (01-05)

NUM 2: Toggle God Mode

NUM 3: Toggle Collision

NUM 4: Toggle Grass

NUM 5: Clears player bounty (requires Modifier Key also held down)

NUM 6: Resets the last interior you were in to its editor state (requires Modifier Key also held down)

NUM 7: Toggle all AI

NUM 8: Toggle Menus

NUM 9: Toggle FlyCam

You can change any or all of these keys to ones you like better by editing the file Data\ini\BTA Keybinds.ini. There are instructions and a full list of key codes right in the .ini to make it easy. You can also use the .ini to disable any keybinds you don't want available in-game.

Using the unlock hotkey will unlock whatever door or container is in your crosshairs and in range. If you need to re-lock the object, make sure you're near it, and hold your modifier key while you press the unlock hotkey. The object will be locked again, precisely how you found it.

Using your save hotkey is just like QuickSave, except that a full, incremental save is made to prevent saved-game corruption. Once you've made five saves, the sixth will overwrite the first, and so on, thereby giving you a nice handful of backups.

Some functions that I'd not want to use accidentally (such as the "quit" key) require the modifier key be pressed as well as the hotkey, because I am accident-prone, and it seemed wise at the time.

Try not to toggle things on or off super fast, as button mashing may confuse the script. If any of the toggles seem to be stuck the wrong way, save & exit, they will fix themselves on reload.

This mod may not be compatible with other hotkey mods, unless they also come with .ini files or some other method of letting you choose your hotkeys. It's up to you set separate hotkeys for this mod from what you use in other mods. If you run out of keys, disable some of the functions of this mod in the .ini.

This mod makes heavy use of cheats and console functions. While the mod itself won't damage your saves, your use of these functions potentially can, just as using the console can. Use at your own risk.

==================================

REQUIREMENTS

==================================

Requires the latest official Oblivion patch (1.2.0.416).

Requires OBSE v0020 or higher.

User Feedback

You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.