DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

Shetcombe Farm 1.33

(0 reviews)

1 Screenshot

About This File

Renovates Shetcombe Farm inside & out.

This may not be an ideal player house for everyone, as it was never really intended to be a "public release mod". I built it very specifically for my character, her beloved companion, and her hound. That means there aren't my usual multiple versions for compatibility, or my usual config menu for customization, things like that. It just is what it is, for those who happen to like it.

Features: spellmaking/enchanting, static leveled alchemy, Cobl ingredient storage, Cobl grinder, Cobl luggage, no-requirement healing altar (have some tea!), endless chili pot, teleport spell, lots of safe storage, two elf-sized beds, one Elvis-sized bed, a stable for several horses, and one hunky Nord to live next door, hunt, and work the fields. Path grids have been edited and seating has been made persistent to keep followers happy.

The quest item relevant to the house is on the edge of the bar nearest the door.

All meshes have been pyffi'd for best performance, all resources have unique file paths, and the plugin has been cleaned with TES4Edit for best compatibility.

==================================

REQUIREMENTS

Requires the latest official Oblivion patch.

Requires Cobl (both Cobl Main.esm and Cobl Glue.esp).

Requires OBSE.

LINKS

A French translation of this mod is available at La confrérie des traducteur.

CREDITS

Thanks to/for, in no particular order:

• Garnet & Garak (meshes combined on bookshelf) for the booksets
  • Garnet, for the hutch mesh & blue plaid fabric texture
  • lutur, for the corn bundle
  • kalikut, for the bedding textures
  • grondy, for the cabinet meshes
  • Hellborne, for the wall shelves
  • Xiamara for the pillow meshes, which are now a pet bed and chili
  • Vince Bly & Mountain Shack for the nail
  • Zaldir for the Hunky Nord face, imported from Viking Village
  • the Unofficial TESA Clutterers guild for the teapot & teacups
  • Trollf for the free-standing lantern mesh
  • Texian for the water statics
  • Lady Nerevar for the spellbook texture
  • the Cobl team for various goodies
  • Greenwarden & Elm, I just don't know where Aya & I would be without you. <3

What's New in Version 1.33

Released

• Zoomed the texture on the floor and ceiling out a little so it wouldn't look so dull.
  • Replaced the Jewelry Box with a custom version, to avoid conflicts with mods that increase container respawns.
  • Replaced the static contents of the dressers with leveled clothing so all three of them wouldn't have the same contents when you first arrive. Not important, but, well. It was weird, right?

User Feedback

You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

There are no reviews to display.