- Submitted: Apr 01 2012 10:45 PM
- Last Updated: Jan 27 2013 02:59 AM
- File Size: 51.85MB
- Views: 3271
- Downloads: 646
- Usage Rights/Permissions: For usage permissions, locate Zaldir in the Modder Permissions Database (http://mw.modhistory.com/permissions).
Download Kvatch Rebuilt 2.1.2
Kvatch Rebuilt aims to rebuild the city of Kvatch from the ashes in which you find it, whilst blending as seamlessly as possible with the original game.
The rebuilding takes place in several stages, from the clearing of the rubble to the city restored to it's former glory.
Along the way you'll find a variety of quests that introduce new locations, new characters, new armour and of course the rebuilt city to explore. You'll also have the opportunity to become the Count (or Countess!) of Kvatch, depending on how you play through bits of the mod. The complete city also features a brand new arena, where you can entertain or be entertained. It's a bit different to the arena in the Imperial City though to keep things more interesting. The Expansion will let you explore the ruins of old Kvatch, and even the ruins beneath that!
Unique Landscapes - Cheydinhal Falls Patch
Werewolves - Legends of the North Patch
Frostcrag Reborn Patch
Frostcrag (Vanilla) Patch
TGND2 Kvatch Rebuilt Replacer
Make sure you have Shivering Isles with the latest official patch and the latest version of OBSE installed.
Extract all archive content to your Oblivion Data folder. Then activate BOTH 'Kvatch Rebuilt.esp and 'Kvatch Rebuilt.esm' in your Oblivion launcher of choice.
If you are using OOO, install the OOO Compatibility patch, and if using FCOM, install the FCOM Leveled guards patch (note that these have not yet been fully tested as of yet).
These compatibility plugins should be loaded after both Kvatch Rebuilt and the associated mod(s).
The mod should kick in automatically once you have completed the 'The Battle for Castle Kvatch' quest, regardless if you have already done it long before, or are just starting out. You should notice the camp move into the city and after about a week a messenger should find you.
Due to the way Kvatch Rebuilt handles certain things, it is recommended you follow the uninstall path below, rather than just deactivating the plug-ins (Especially after the quest 'Blood on the Road').
In game, go somewhere well away from Kvatch and not in any Kvatch Rebuilt locations. Open up the console (The key to the left of the '1' key) and enter the following:
SetStage KRUninstall 10
A message should appear asking you to save and exit. Do so, then deactivate BOTH the Kvatch Rebuilt esp and esm plug-ins. Restart Oblivion and load the save you made.
Answer yes to the prompt about plug-ins having been removed. Once the game is loaded save again. That's it!
- If you are using a mod that alters the ID's of certain common creatures (e.g.. OOO), when you are required to gather souls in 'A Sanguine Howl', the spell will not recognize the added creatures. Therefore Kvatch Rebuilt has extra specific spawns for the necessary creatures that will be enabled. They can be found near places that you will have visited during the Kvatch Rebuilt quest line already (Might be hard to spot).
- It is obviously not best advised to run any of the other Kvatch overhaul mods (e.g. Kvatch Aftermath) alongside Kvatch Rebuilt. However, to switch from one to another it is recommended to make a save somewhere away from Kvatch, deactivate the other Kvatch mod, load you save game, re-save, exit again, activate your desired kvatch overhaul and load up your save.
- From the distance Kvatch may well still look burnt, even when the rebuild is complete. This can be fixed by updating the LOD through TES4LodGen.
- The ground is still burnt around the city. This is due to a limitation in the game engine.
- It is advisable to load Kvatch Rebuilt after OOO/FCOM and (Open-) Better Cities.
- Not every piece of dialogue has voice over, but the characters from the Underground Expansion do.
- Kvatch Rebuilt is designed in such a way that it should be possible to play through its quests with or without quest markers.
If you wish to disable the quest markers, enter the console (The key to the left of the '1' key) and enter:
Set KRPrelim.KRQuestMarkers to 0
To enable them again just change the 0 to a 1.
You can contact me through E-Mail (found in ReadMe), on NexusMods (as Zaldiir) or on any of the following websites/forums (as Zaldir): Bethsoft Forums, Dark Creations, Great House Fliggerty, TES Alliance, Planet Elder Scrolls
What's New in Version 2.1.2 (See full changelog)
- Included a missing mesh that when missing rendered the mod unplayable during the underground quest.
Other files you may be interested in ..
Jan 27 2013 08:17 AM
Mar 03 2012 12:10 AM
Feb 01 2012 07:51 AM
Jan 29 2012 06:17 AM
Nov 02 2011 04:28 PM
Nov 01 2011 03:18 PM
Aug 14 2011 01:19 PM
Aug 02 2011 07:22 PM
May 09 2013 02:51 AM
Dec 05 2010 11:17 PM
Mar 06 2011 10:58 PM
Jan 13 2010 06:16 PM
Mar 09 2010 10:09 AM
Dec 08 2011 08:31 PM
Dec 21 2010 03:14 AM
Jul 29 2011 02:56 PM
- 1,164 Total Files
- 136 Total Categories
- 242 Total Authors
- 301,378 Total Downloads
- Unique Region Names Latest File
- Monojin Latest Submitter
8 user(s) are online (in the past 15 minutes)
3 members, 5 guests, 0 anonymous users
James_Richards, turkeyshoot11, Labguy