DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

Oblivion Load Screens - Skyrim Edition v1.0

10 Screenshots

About This File

gallery_1515_264_9793.png

Name: Oblivion Load Screens - Skyrim Edition

Version: 1.0

Date: 4/17/2012

Category: Utilities

Author: Hanaisse

Download here

Requirements:

=================

Oblivion 1.2.416

Description:

=================

Load screen replacers for Oblivion, full of pictures of Skyrim!

These include cities, villages, scenic landscape, creatures, people, and of course, dragons.

Details:

=================

Available are 5 sets, each containing (mostly) the same pictures with different backgrounds to suit your preference.

*** Use only one at a time or bad things will happen ***

Skyrim Set - 140+ pictures on a Skyrim-like foggy background. With text descriptions.

Skyrim No Text Set - same as Skyrim set. No text.

Vanilla Set - 80+ pictures, on a background like original Oblivion load screens. With text descriptions.

Dark Brotherhood Set - same pictures as Skyrim set, on a Dark Brotherhood themed background. Pictures are black and white with red tone. No text.

Border Frame Set - 90+ all new different pictures focusing on beautiful scenic and landscape views. No text.

Each set includes new matching load bars. Darn compatibility files are also available to maintain Darn text.

Pictures are screenshots from several sources, used with full permission. Very special thanks and full credits to the folks at TES Alliance who helped me make this happen;

Darkstone

Arthmoor

InsanitySorrow

Donnato

* Do I have to mention these contain spoilers? *

Please read the full ReadMe for installation instructions.

Known Issues/Compatibility:

=====================

- This is compatible with Darn, as instructed above. Download the compatibility archive.

- This is NOT compatible with other Load Screen replacers.

Licensing/Legal:

=============

You must contact me and obtain my permission before re-using any part of these files.

These files are not to be uploaded anywhere without my permission.

Please contact me first if you wish to translate.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Fantastic set of loading screens Hana, thanks very much for all the hard work you`ve put into this. I have one problem though - which set to use :thumbup: