- Submitted: Apr 19 2012 04:35 PM
- Last Updated: Feb 20 2013 10:25 PM
- File Size: 27.48MB
- Views: 1454
- Downloads: 120
You must obtain my permission if you intend to upload this mod publicly.
Download Horses Gone Wild 1.4
Name: Horses Gone Wild
Requirements: Official Skyrim Patch 1.5 or latest
Convenient Horses by Alek - http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/14950
Been tested with patch 1.6 beta. Mounted combat is a go-go
Version 1.0 Has no ridable horses, but if you just want the ambiance of wild horses running around. This version is the one for you.
Makes Skyrim more immersive by adding herds of wild horses to various locations.
The horses can be killed, but they do respawn with the exception of wild stallions. You can loot hide and meat from them.
The horses are standalone, and should not overwrite (or be overwritten by) any other mods that change the appearance of horses, (ie. horse armour mods, re-modeled and/or re-textured horses).
In each herd there is atleast one ridable horse (stallion). When dis-mounting, the wild stallion will run back to his own herd. Wild stallions are meant for temporary transportation.
There is a map in the zip file giving you a rough idea were the herds are located.
1. Copy the Meshes, Texture folder and HorsesGoneWild.esp file to Steam\steamapps\common\skryim\Data\
2. Start Skyrim Launcher, click 'Data Files', place a check-mark beside the .esp file.
Just to be on the safe side un-install older version, make a clean save in the game, then install version 1.4.
When installing version 1.4 you will be asked to overwite, click "Yes To All".
1. Start Skyrim Launcher, click Data Files, uncheck the .esp file.
2. Delete the following files:
None that I know.
Known Issues or Bugs
None that I know.
You can send me a message at Tes Alliance or Tes Nexus.
Special Thanks to the following members of Nexus for all their help with suggestions, and beta testing:
Thank-you Alien Slof for your wonderful horse resources:
Slof's Horse Retex Stallions
Slof's Horse Retex Mares
Slof's Horse Retex
Thanks to Bethesda for creating Skyrim and the Creation Kit.
Thanks to TES Alliance and TESNexus for the a one-stop-shop resource for authors and players.
Thanks to LHammonds for the Readme Generator this file was based on.
Thanks to the Goddess for creating us all.
7-Zip - http://www.7-zip.org/download.html
Readme Generator - http://HammondsLegac..._generator1.asp
NifSkope - http://niftools.sour...t/wiki/NifSkope
What's New in Version 1.4 (See full changelog)
- - Wild Horses are non-hostile.
- - esp cleaned with TES5 Edit
- - Replaced original horses with Slofs Mares and Stallions
- - Replaced original horse textures with Slofs Horse Textures
- - Wild Stallions are ridable and essential. (Mares make-up most of the herd populous and are non-ridable and respawn).
- - Fixed repetitive rearing-up animation.
- - Added new horse herds near Volksygge, Reachwind Eyrie, Robber's Gorge, and Shadowgreen Cavern.
Other files you may be interested in ..
May 09 2013 02:51 AM
Apr 14 2013 01:11 AM
Feb 17 2013 07:07 PM
Nov 23 2012 06:15 PM
Sep 15 2012 07:23 PM
Aug 29 2012 05:39 AM
Jul 24 2012 07:20 PM
Jul 19 2012 04:44 PM
Sep 02 2012 12:54 AM
Jul 30 2009 11:21 PM
Jan 01 2010 05:30 PM
Apr 21 2012 08:26 PM
Jul 02 2011 03:15 AM
Sep 05 2010 12:31 AM
Nov 09 2012 07:45 AM
Feb 21 2012 01:35 AM
- 1,164 Total Files
- 136 Total Categories
- 242 Total Authors
- 301,193 Total Downloads
- Unique Region Names Latest File
- Monojin Latest Submitter
9 user(s) are online (in the past 15 minutes)
1 members, 5 guests, 1 anonymous users
cccirno, Bing (2)