View other files from this member
- Submitted: May 29 2012 06:40 PM
- Last Updated: Oct 01 2012 03:23 PM
- File Size: 240.06K
- Views: 1101
- Downloads: 57
- Usage Rights/Permissions: No Redistribution
Download Mammoth's Rest Farm 1.1
Player Home lore friendly
Mammoth's Rest Farm is a cozy but spacious player owned house near Whiterun with all crafting stations, plenty of storage, an indoor rock pool and nice sunset views from the patio. Named after the mammoth bones sitting in the middle of the grounds (and because I love mammoths).
A lore friendly place to relax and display your stuff, conveniently located smack in the middle of Skyrim.
On the farm grounds you will find a garden, a Vendor in his own house and a stable for your horse.
The key to the house is located in a locked strong box in the crafting shed, or can be found on the previous owner. You'll find a hint to his whereabouts on the note by the front door.
- Alchemy Table
- Enchantimg Table
- Cooking Spit
- Player bed ("Well Rested" Bonus)
- 16 Mannequins
- Weapon Racks
- Shield Racks
- Display Cases
- Safe storage, indoors and outdoors
- Indoor freshwater pool
- Archery Range
- Tanning Rack
- Wood Chopping Block
- Harvestable Plants
- Respawning Insects
- *NEW* more space to park your followers
Extract the Mammoth's Rest Farm.rar and copy/paste the Mammoth's Rest Farm.esp into the Skyrim/Data-Folder, activate it in the launcher.
With every mod that alters the same cells (2,-2 and 2,-3).
See screenshots for the exact location.
- The bed in the Master Bedroom does indeed give the "Well Rested" Bonus, although the appropriate message is not displayed. The Unofficial Skyrim Patch fixes that.
- The Mannequins may behave strangely.
I recommend the Vanilla Mannequin Script Fix Mod - http://skyrim.nexusm...le.php?id=10652
- When exiting the front door it may take a while to load, due to the amount of stuff that needs to be rendered, and having it all in the Tamriel Worldspace.
Bethesda for making another fantastic game
tesalliance.org for getting me started on modding
What's New in Version 1.1 (See full changelog)
- - Removed housecarl ownership form the bed in the small bedroom
- - Changed bed in master bedroom
- - Fixed outdoor lighting issue
- - The merchant's wife now sells alchemy ingredients
- - Changed parts of the basement to serve as follower home base
- - Added some weapon plaques
Other files you may be interested in ..
Jun 10 2013 12:47 AM
May 17 2013 05:04 PM
May 09 2013 06:59 PM
Apr 14 2013 01:11 AM
Feb 23 2013 05:21 PM
Feb 17 2013 07:07 PM
Feb 04 2013 12:35 AM
Jan 21 2013 07:19 PM
Mar 02 2011 12:46 PM
Mar 19 2012 11:20 PM
May 08 2012 10:59 PM
Nov 07 2009 05:05 PM
Dec 15 2011 08:26 AM
Oct 21 2012 04:42 PM
Mar 31 2011 09:38 PM
Jul 27 2009 11:37 PM
- 1,187 Total Files
- 141 Total Categories
- 248 Total Authors
- 312,926 Total Downloads
- SDR - Sneaking Detection Recalibrated Latest File
- saebel Latest Submitter
16 user(s) are online (in the past 15 minutes)
4 members, 12 guests, 0 anonymous users
lylesloudmouth, emomartin, bobtheinsane, 2000brodie