View other files from this member
- Submitted: Jun 02 2012 10:09 PM
- Last Updated: Aug 20 2012 05:10 PM
- File Size: 307.96K
- Views: 889
- Downloads: 25
You can do whatever you want with this, all I ask is that you give full credit for any work used.
I would also appreciate you letting me know where the work was used.
If I am offline for six months or longer and do not respond to any attempts made at contacting me, I give full ownership of all my projects to TES Alliance, assuming they accept this kind of thing. If not, this mod may be used freely and by anyone.
Download Stone Circle Cottage 1.0.1
House Cottage Stone circle Home Haafingar
Project: Stone Circle Cottage
This mod adds a small/medium house just off the road south east of Dragon Bridge. Everything you need in a cosy, homely environment.
The property features:
- A small/medium house.
- A stable for one horse.
- A covered outdoors area for smithing.
- A tower outbuilding with a storage/sitting area downstairs and mage's area upstairs.
- A small decorative garden with seating, plants, a well and a statue.
- An ancient stone circle between it and the road (present without the mod).
Functional features include:
- Smelter, forge, workbench, grindstone and leather rack (all outside).
- Alchemy lab and enchanting table (in the tower outbuilding).
- Plenty of safe containers (in the house, outbuilding and exterior).
- A wood-chopping block (I guess that's practical- outside).
- A working cooking pot (in the house).
- Several functional bookcases and weapon racks (in the house and outbuilding).
- A couple of display cases for loot that doesn't kill people (in the house).
- An active (automatically fast-travel-enabled) map marker.
- Close proximity to a main road (useful if you don't use fast travel or the map excessively).
Less functional features include:
- Charming location.
- Homely and comfortable ambiance.
- (I hope) aesthetically pleasing layout.
- The umm... friendship of a pair of deer which spawn in the stone circle. Don't mind them, they'll just frolick away.
Please note that, in accordance with my personal taste, this house has been designed with aesthetics and comfort placed *above* practicality. It does have all the practical features above, but they are not as conveniently laid out as might be prefered (i.e. somethings are inside, somethings are outside etc.) If you are a "hardcore" kind of player, this house is probably not for you. If you aren't too bothered about getting to different crafting stations as quickly as possible, sorting your loot and massing your armies, but just want a pleasant and personal home, you will (hopefully) enjoy this.
- Extract the .esp file to your Skyrim/data folder (may need to extract elsewhere, then copy/paste it there).
- Check the box next to "StoneCircleCottage.esp" in the "Data Files" menu of the Skyrim launcher.
1) Extract the contents of the ZIP folder into your Data folder
2) Make sure the Stone Circle Cottage.esp is checked in the Launcher
1) Delete the files/folders associated with the mod
2) Unheck the Stone Circle Cottage.esp in the Launcher
The official DLC "Dawnguard" adds a vampire lair, Forebears Holdout, inconveniently placed just beside the stone circle. This does not cause any actual conflict- the mod works fine, it's just a little odd that a gang of vampires now live in your front garden. There's not much I can do about this I'm afraid.
None, please report any you find.
02/06/2012 - Initial Release
You can get in contact by sending a Personal Message to me on TES Alliance, My Username there is The-Manta. You can also just leave a comment on the mod's page there.
Thanks to Bethesda for creating Skyrim.
Thanks to InsanitySorrow for the ReadMe Generator this ReadMe is based on.
Thanks to everyone at TES Alliance for the supportive, friendly and helpful atmosphere you all play a part in creating, and without which I would have given up modding long ago.
Thanks especially to Darkrider, for his excellent Creation Kit basics course, for/through which this mod was created.
What's New in Version 1.0.1 (See full changelog)
- 02/06/12- Initial Release
- 18/06/12- Minor Fixes (exterior pathing, floating workbench)
Other files you may be interested in ..
May 17 2013 05:04 PM
Feb 28 2013 03:27 PM
Feb 27 2013 08:53 PM
Feb 19 2013 03:49 AM
By The Vyper
Feb 11 2013 12:46 AM
Dec 30 2012 12:24 AM
Dec 24 2012 01:05 PM
Dec 19 2012 11:44 PM
Feb 17 2011 03:50 AM
Apr 03 2011 06:53 PM
Nov 26 2009 04:20 PM
Jan 31 2010 06:57 AM
Oct 24 2010 03:19 PM
Jul 17 2011 03:48 PM
Oct 30 2012 07:20 PM
Jun 22 2010 04:01 AM
- 1,164 Total Files
- 136 Total Categories
- 242 Total Authors
- 301,256 Total Downloads
- Unique Region Names Latest File
- Monojin Latest Submitter
6 user(s) are online (in the past 15 minutes)
0 members, 6 guests, 0 anonymous users