DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

Lilith's Wallpaper Panels - Modder's Resource 1.0

(1 review)

5 Screenshots

About This File

Project: Lilith's Wallpaper Panels - Modder's Resource

Author: lilith

Version: 1.0

Release Date: 6/3/2012

Category: Resources

Website(s):

TES Alliance - http://tesalliance.org/forums/

==================

Requirements:

==================

Skyrim 1.1

Created with Skyrim 1.4.21.0.4

==================

Description:

==================

Wallpaper Panels by lilith were created to bring color and life to Skyrim. Grunge and dirt are fine at times, but so are refined living spaces. There are 27 different patterns in various colors to enhance the ambiance of your Skyrim homes!

==================

Details:

==================

The panels created are setup for Solitude interiors and happened to work for some Whiterun interiors. The CK Editor ID can be found in all meshes for clear identification as to which kit piece they are.

There are 27 different Wallpaper patterns with each pattern offering 4 variations in total; 3 with damage and one without.

Textures included:

108 Textures including normal maps (216 files)

The wallpaper patterns with names included can be found on the Panel Picker located in the screenshots folder.

Meshes included:

Solitude (972 meshes)

Meshes modified for use:

smdewalsol01, smdewalsol02, smdewalsol03, smdewalsol04, smdewalsol05, smdewinsol02, smdewinsol03.nif, smdewinsol04, smdewinsol05

Whiterun (2,916 meshes)

Meshes modified for use:

wrintfreewallstr01, wrintfreewallstr01low, wrintfreewallstr01st, wrintfreewallstrdoor01, wrintfreewallstrdoor01low, wrintloftwallroof01a, wrintloftwallroof01, wrintloftwallroofdoor01a, wrintloftwallroofdoor01, wrintwallalcove01, wrintwallalcove02, wrintwallcor01, wrintwallcorwinl, wrintwallcorwinr, wrintwallstcor01, wrintwallstcorwinl, wrintwallstcorwinr, wrintwallstr01, wrintwallstr01low, wrintwallstr01wina, wrintwallstr01winb, wrintwallstr01winblow, wrintwallstrdoor01, wrintwallstrdoor02, wrintwallststrdoor01, wrintwallststrwina, wrintwallststr01

*Disclaimer*

I have taken all steps I can to insure the mod is assembled correctly, I do apologize for mistakes found, but as modder's I would expect you can handle fixing it on your end.

If you'd like to create your own; there's an small tutorial on how I created mine here

==================

Contact Details:

==================

lilith @ TESAlliance

==================

Credits:

==================

Thanks to Bethesda for creating Skyrim.

Thanks to DarkRider for TESAlliance

Thanks to InsanitySorrow for the ReadMe Generator this ReadMe is based on, the Graphic Artistry Classes and for his unending help, support and guidance (and fixing my mistakes!).

donnato for inspiring me to make my own Photoshop brushes

Hanaisse for inspiration, help and guidance

WillieSea for guidance and suggestions.

All the fine folks at The Alliance who offer unending inspiration and support! You folks are great!

==================

Tools Used:

==================

ReadMe Generator

Creation Kit

Photoshop

Nifskope

InsanitySorrow's Weath of Information

Have fun and happy modding!

What's New in Version 1.0

Released

• 1.0 Original Release
  • Thanks 2

User Feedback

You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.