View other files from this member
- Submitted: Jun 12 2012 03:07 AM
- Last Updated: Jun 09 2013 11:39 PM
- File Size: 6.75MB
- Views: 1360
- Downloads: 159
- Usage Rights/Permissions: Please see the readme for details.
Download Open Cities Skyrim 1.0
open cities worldspace cities load screen
Open Cities Skyrim is a comprehensive project that aims to bring back at least part of the feel of Morrowind - specifically how most of the cities were a natural part of the world and you could just walk in without loading screens. The added immersion and realism goes a long way, probably a lot more than you might think. Ever wanted to ride your horse into the center of Riften? Well now you can. Need to get some help from the city guards to vanquish a foe? Run toward the gates and the guards will do their duty while you can seek safety within the walls. The town guards make for some very interesting interactions this way. This will also make running dragon battles that much more interesting since the flow of the battle won't be interrupted by the loading screen and all of the city guards can be involved at the same time.
What's New in Version 1.0 (See full changelog)
- All: The gate attendants did not have persist locations set, so their AI schedules were not running properly.
- Windhelm: Due to complications brought on by the civil war, the Battle of Windhelm will now take place in the closed city instead of in the open. (Bug #12164)
- Whiterun: Due to continuing minor complications, the Battle of Whiterun will now take place in the closed city for both Stormcloaks and Imperials.
- Solitude: Due to continuing complications in the civil war, the Battle of Solitude will now take place in the closed city instead of in the open.
- Windhelm: Brunwulf Free-Winter's house occasionally disappeared upon entering the city. This has now been corrected by flagging the mesh as IsFullLOD which will force it to load regardless. (Bug #3)
- Whiterun: Two of Irileth's guards she dispatches to Riverwood were using the wrong marker targets. (Bug #1)
- Riften: The city gate mesh will not merge and become one with the northern gate tunnel. It can never be fully corrected though due to the way that spot is set up. (Bug #12794)
Other files you may be interested in ..
Jun 15 2013 08:01 PM
Jun 13 2013 04:40 PM
Jun 12 2013 10:11 AM
Jun 10 2013 02:47 PM
Jun 10 2013 01:44 AM
Jun 10 2013 01:24 AM
Jun 10 2013 01:12 AM
Jun 10 2013 01:00 AM
Jun 30 2011 08:15 PM
Jan 05 2011 08:33 AM
Aug 09 2010 05:26 PM
Feb 23 2010 09:46 PM
Oct 21 2010 08:04 AM
Sep 05 2010 12:31 AM
Mar 04 2012 07:45 AM
Apr 29 2012 08:34 PM
- 1,187 Total Files
- 141 Total Categories
- 248 Total Authors
- 313,123 Total Downloads
- The Bastard Latest File
- InsanitySorrow Latest Submitter
11 user(s) are online (in the past 15 minutes)
2 members, 8 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bing (1), Piglette, tibolin