About This File
Unofficial Oblivion Patch (UOP) v. 3.2 or above
Oblivion Mod Manager
BAIN [Wrye Bash]
Requires three downloads: This Martigen's Monster Mod ESM/ESP package, MMM 3.8 BSA, and the MMM Readme/Version History
An additional add-in for Slof's Horses (MMM/OOO/FCOM) is now available as a separate download (please follow the instructions in its included readme).
Martigen's Monster Mod can be used alone, or in combination with other major Oblivion overhauls. Specific plugins are required if using MMM+Frans, MMM+OOO, or FCOM, to ensure these mods work together properly. In addition, numerous options are included so you may customize the game to your liking. See the extended Readme file included in the download for specific instructions on installing MMM with various overhaul configurations, and their suggested install order, as well as a detailed description of each included plugin file.
Version 3.8 can be used with Francesco's 4.5, but Frans version 5.0 is highly recommended.
Version 3.8 is intended for use with OOO 1.35 or higher. It should NOT be used with previous versions of OOO.
Version 3.8 should be used ONLY with the latest FCOM version, hosted on TESA. Use of versions downloaded from any other source (PES, TesNexus, etc.) may result in missing meshes, textures, or game instability.
The Mart's Monster Mod BSA must be renamed appropriately in each of the above cases! See details in the included ReadMe file.
For ease of installation of the ESM and various ESPâ€™s, TheNiceOne has created an OMOD Installer to be used with OBMM. Activating the MMM OMOD will automatically guide you through the install process, selecting the appropriate components and helping you customize the install according to your preferences. It is available at TesNexus here: http://oblivion.nexu....com/mods/24646
1. Copy the entire archive into your Oblivion Mods\Bash Installers folder.
2. In Wrye Bash Installers tab, highlight the new archive.
3. Check any sub-folders, ESP/ESM's as required.
4. Right click the archive name and Install.
5. In Wrye Bash Mods tab, check the ESP/ESM's and rebuild Bashed patch. (Also recommeneded to run BOSS first).
1. Start Oblivion Mod Manager
2. Double click the mod to deactivate it, once finished the icon will turn green
1. In Wrye Bash Mods tab, deselect the ESP/ESM's associated with this mod.
2. In Wrye Bash Installers tab, right click on the archive name and Uninstall.
3. Rebuild Bashed patch.
TEAM ALPHA (dev_akm, CorePC, Shadowborn, Bendiwolf, Lilith, Pacific Morrowind, Vacuity, Arkngt, haama, Shikishima, Daemondarque, Sen-Chan), and all the team beta testersâ€”too many to list, but we know who you are!
UQForgotten for texture optimization
Mr. Siilka, Mikal38, AlienSlof, Waalx, Xilverbulet for their creature meshes and textures..!!!
Insanity's ReadMe Generator
What's New in Version 3.8
- What's new in this version:
- 3.8 Release (July 2012)
- - H&C Update - Includes adding static deer horns as decoration and general cleanup inside of Pelt Farm.
- - Mummies - StarX's mummies added
- - Undead Elven Npcs Expanded: Expanded the Undead Elven Ranks, Inventory Adjustment, Cobl Tweaks - MMM only. (MMMforOOO/FCOM will not have this feature)
- New - Diverse Wisp and VASE Addon - remove VASE from your load order and use this instead.
- VASE is merged and all its content is added. CorePC redesigned the leveled list so now there will be "Mart's Monster Mod - Diverse Wisp and VASE Addon.esp" that will add WISPs and VASEs into the game. This new add-on plugin is Bash mergeable.
- Tons of fixes as usual since last update
- UOP 3.3.4 fixes included where needed.
- Updated MMM Knights, MMMforOOO Knights, etc.
- MMMForOOO/FCOM - Goblin's will now Drop OOO Shields Only, MMM Shields should no longer show up on them
- MMMforOOO/FCOM - Spriggans should now correctly make it rain on death. (Please note that you may still need an MMM patch if using some weather mods.)
- BSA resources optimized for better performance
- BSA directory structure streamlined for use with the latest versions of OOO, Frans, and FCOM
- Massive overhaul by haama - Full overhaul of Creatures and NPC inventory items.