Submitter

File Information

• Submitted: Jul 12 2012 04:11 PM
  • Last Updated: Sep 03 2012 08:43 PM
  • File Size: 402.97MB
  • Views: 32961
  • Downloads: 26,829
  • Usage Rights/Permissions: You must contact Team Alpha and obtain permission before re-packaging any part of this mod.

Download Martigen's Monster Mod 3.8

Overhauls OOO FCOM MMM FRANS

Screenshots
=================
Requirements:
=================

Oblivion 1.2.416
Unofficial Oblivion Patch (UOP) v. 3.2 or above
Oblivion Mod Manager
Homepage: http://www.tesnexus....ile.php?id=2097
Wrye Bash
Homepage: http://wryemusings.com/
BAIN [Wrye Bash]

Requires three downloads: This Martigen's Monster Mod ESM/ESP package, MMM 3.8 BSA, and the MMM Readme/Version History
An additional add-in for Slof's Horses (MMM/OOO/FCOM) is now available as a separate download (please follow the instructions in its included readme).

=================
Installation:
=================

Martigen's Monster Mod can be used alone, or in combination with other major Oblivion overhauls. Specific plugins are required if using MMM+Frans, MMM+OOO, or FCOM, to ensure these mods work together properly. In addition, numerous options are included so you may customize the game to your liking. See the extended Readme file included in the download for specific instructions on installing MMM with various overhaul configurations, and their suggested install order, as well as a detailed description of each included plugin file.

Version 3.8 can be used with Francesco's 4.5, but Frans version 5.0 is highly recommended.

Version 3.8 is intended for use with OOO 1.35 or higher. It should NOT be used with previous versions of OOO.

Version 3.8 should be used ONLY with the latest FCOM version, hosted on TESA. Use of versions downloaded from any other source (PES, TesNexus, etc.) may result in missing meshes, textures, or game instability.

The Mart's Monster Mod BSA must be renamed appropriately in each of the above cases! See details in the included ReadMe file.

===============
OBMM Install
===============

For ease of installation of the ESM and various ESP’s, TheNiceOne has created an OMOD Installer to be used with OBMM. Activating the MMM OMOD will automatically guide you through the install process, selecting the appropriate components and helping you customize the install according to your preferences. It is available at TesNexus here: http://oblivion.nexu....com/mods/24646

===============
BAIN Install
===============

1. Copy the entire archive into your Oblivion Mods\Bash Installers folder.
2. In Wrye Bash Installers tab, highlight the new archive.
3. Check any sub-folders, ESP/ESM's as required.
4. Right click the archive name and Install.
5. In Wrye Bash Mods tab, check the ESP/ESM's and rebuild Bashed patch. (Also recommeneded to run BOSS first).

===============
OBMM Un-Install
===============

1. Start Oblivion Mod Manager
2. Double click the mod to deactivate it, once finished the icon will turn green

===============
BAIN Un-Install
===============

1. In Wrye Bash Mods tab, deselect the ESP/ESM's associated with this mod.
2. In Wrye Bash Installers tab, right click on the archive name and Uninstall.
3. Rebuild Bashed patch.

=================
Credits:
=================

TEAM ALPHA (dev_akm, CorePC, Shadowborn, Bendiwolf, Lilith, Pacific Morrowind, Vacuity, Arkngt, haama, Shikishima, Daemondarque, Sen-Chan), and all the team beta testers—too many to list, but we know who you are!
UQForgotten for texture optimization
Mr. Siilka, Mikal38, AlienSlof, Waalx, Xilverbulet for their creature meshes and textures..!!!

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=C_ttZOUZsE0

=================
Tools Used:
=================

Insanity's ReadMe Generator

What's New in Version 3.8 (See full changelog)

• What's new in this version:
  • 3.8 Release (July 2012)
  • - H&C Update - Includes adding static deer horns as decoration and general cleanup inside of Pelt Farm.
  • - Mummies - StarX's mummies added
  • - Undead Elven Npcs Expanded: Expanded the Undead Elven Ranks, Inventory Adjustment, Cobl Tweaks - MMM only. (MMMforOOO/FCOM will not have this feature)
  • New - Diverse Wisp and VASE Addon - remove VASE from your load order and use this instead.
  • VASE is merged and all its content is added. CorePC redesigned the leveled list so now there will be "Mart's Monster Mod - Diverse Wisp and VASE Addon.esp" that will add WISPs and VASEs into the game. This new add-on plugin is Bash mergeable.
  • Tons of fixes as usual since last update
  • UOP 3.3.4 fixes included where needed.
  • Updated MMM Knights, MMMforOOO Knights, etc.
  • MMMForOOO/FCOM - Goblin's will now Drop OOO Shields Only, MMM Shields should no longer show up on them
  • MMMforOOO/FCOM - Spriggans should now correctly make it rain on death. (Please note that you may still need an MMM patch if using some weather mods.)
  • BSA resources optimized for better performance
  • BSA directory structure streamlined for use with the latest versions of OOO, Frans, and FCOM
  • MMM-Cobl
  • Massive overhaul by haama - Full overhaul of Creatures and NPC inventory items.

Screenshots

Screenshots Screenshots Screenshots Screenshots Screenshots

This is the latest release of Martigen's Monster mod. :D The BSA was uploaded via ftp by daemondarque (myself) yesterday. Can you please move the MMM38BSA file into this same area before making the submission public? Thank you!

--daemondarque
All done, thanks for sharing :salute:
Thanks for your assistance over the last few days DarkRider.
FCOM and WarCry files will follow very shortly.

... and I still owe you those beers.

-Shikishima
I can't download this file :( keeps getting timed out or file-mismatch, FFS! been trying since last evening. MMM38BSA is not available anywhere else, tesalliance.org does not support download resume and I'm wasting my time ...

most internet sites don't have a problem supporting download resume or providing proper url's, except tesalliance. lame!
Why is MMM 3.8 only available here? not on Planet Elder scrolls or tesnexus??
Photo
InsanitySorrow
Aug 03 2012 07:27 AM
That's just you ;)

If you're having problems then stop moaning and tell us! - Support Tracker
Photo
ThwartAbyss54
Aug 11 2012 01:23 PM
Im having the same problem as the above user mismatch for both MMMs bsa and OOOs. OOOs i can get elsewhere but MMM not so much :(
I hope you can't get the current OOO files elsewhere, because TESA is the ONLY site we've currently uploaded them to.
Photo
ThwartAbyss54
Aug 15 2012 02:20 AM
really? hmm maybe i downloaded the wrong ones thought they were right
Photo
dollarcraig93
Aug 16 2012 12:56 PM
Umm hi... I'm having a big problem. I've been trying to download this for a week but google chrome always just stops downloading it and says its complete when its only at 200-270 mbs, out of nearly 400. does anyone have any suggestions for me? The esps are useless without the bsa.
Photo
dollarcraig93
Aug 16 2012 01:01 PM
edit: ok, nvm i looked at the support tracker. sorry for the waste of time, i'll give the pause and go-again trick a try.

Other files you may be interested in ..

Random Files

31 user(s) are online (in the past 15 minutes)

6 members, 24 guests, 0 anonymous users

Google (1), xemtex, FishyStickEater, theramalse, Psychopiromane, alex2202, perkz2010