=================

Oblivion 1.2.416

Unofficial Oblivion Patch (UOP) v. 3.2 or above

Oblivion Mod Manager

Homepage: http://www.tesnexus....ile.php?id=2097

Wrye Bash

Homepage: http://wryemusings.com/

BAIN [Wrye Bash]

Requires three downloads: This Martigen's Monster Mod ESM/ESP package, MMM 3.8 BSA, and the MMM Readme/Version History

An additional add-in for Slof's Horses (MMM/OOO/FCOM) is now available as a separate download (please follow the instructions in its included readme).

=================

Installation:

=================

Martigen's Monster Mod can be used alone, or in combination with other major Oblivion overhauls. Specific plugins are required if using MMM+Frans, MMM+OOO, or FCOM, to ensure these mods work together properly. In addition, numerous options are included so you may customize the game to your liking. See the extended Readme file included in the download for specific instructions on installing MMM with various overhaul configurations, and their suggested install order, as well as a detailed description of each included plugin file.

Version 3.8 can be used with Francesco's 4.5, but Frans version 5.0 is highly recommended.

Version 3.8 is intended for use with OOO 1.35 or higher. It should NOT be used with previous versions of OOO.

Version 3.8 should be used ONLY with the latest FCOM version, hosted on TESA. Use of versions downloaded from any other source (PES, TesNexus, etc.) may result in missing meshes, textures, or game instability.

The Mart's Monster Mod BSA must be renamed appropriately in each of the above cases! See details in the included ReadMe file.

===============

OBMM Install

===============

For ease of installation of the ESM and various ESP’s, TheNiceOne has created an OMOD Installer to be used with OBMM. Activating the MMM OMOD will automatically guide you through the install process, selecting the appropriate components and helping you customize the install according to your preferences. It is available at TesNexus here: http://oblivion.nexu....com/mods/24646

===============

BAIN Install

===============

1. Copy the entire archive into your Oblivion Mods\Bash Installers folder.

2. In Wrye Bash Installers tab, highlight the new archive.

3. Check any sub-folders, ESP/ESM's as required.

4. Right click the archive name and Install.

5. In Wrye Bash Mods tab, check the ESP/ESM's and rebuild Bashed patch. (Also recommeneded to run BOSS first).

===============

OBMM Un-Install

===============

1. Start Oblivion Mod Manager

2. Double click the mod to deactivate it, once finished the icon will turn green

===============

BAIN Un-Install

===============

1. In Wrye Bash Mods tab, deselect the ESP/ESM's associated with this mod.

2. In Wrye Bash Installers tab, right click on the archive name and Uninstall.

3. Rebuild Bashed patch.

=================

Credits:

=================

TEAM ALPHA (dev_akm, CorePC, Shadowborn, Bendiwolf, Lilith, Pacific Morrowind, Vacuity, Arkngt, haama, Shikishima, Daemondarque, Sen-Chan), and all the team beta testers—too many to list, but we know who you are!

UQForgotten for texture optimization

Mr. Siilka, Mikal38, AlienSlof, Waalx, Xilverbulet for their creature meshes and textures..!!!

=================

Tools Used:

=================

Insanity's ReadMe Generator

Usage Permissions

You must contact Team Alpha and obtain permission before re-packaging any part of this mod.

What's New in Version 3.8

Released

• What's new in this version:
  • 3.8 Release (July 2012)
  • - H&C Update - Includes adding static deer horns as decoration and general cleanup inside of Pelt Farm.
  • - Mummies - StarX's mummies added
  • - Undead Elven Npcs Expanded: Expanded the Undead Elven Ranks, Inventory Adjustment, Cobl Tweaks - MMM only. (MMMforOOO/FCOM will not have this feature)
  • New - Diverse Wisp and VASE Addon - remove VASE from your load order and use this instead.
  • VASE is merged and all its content is added. CorePC redesigned the leveled list so now there will be "Mart's Monster Mod - Diverse Wisp and VASE Addon.esp" that will add WISPs and VASEs into the game. This new add-on plugin is Bash mergeable.
  • Tons of fixes as usual since last update
  • UOP 3.3.4 fixes included where needed.
  • Updated MMM Knights, MMMforOOO Knights, etc.
  • MMMForOOO/FCOM - Goblin's will now Drop OOO Shields Only, MMM Shields should no longer show up on them
  • MMMforOOO/FCOM - Spriggans should now correctly make it rain on death. (Please note that you may still need an MMM patch if using some weather mods.)
  • BSA resources optimized for better performance
  • BSA directory structure streamlined for use with the latest versions of OOO, Frans, and FCOM
  • MMM-Cobl
  • Massive overhaul by haama - Full overhaul of Creatures and NPC inventory items.

User Feedback

This is the latest release of Martigen's Monster mod. :D The BSA was uploaded via ftp by daemondarque (myself) yesterday. Can you please move the MMM38BSA file into this same area before making the submission public? Thank you!

--daemondarque

Share this comment

Thanks for your assistance over the last few days DarkRider.

FCOM and WarCry files will follow very shortly.

... and I still owe you those beers.

-Shikishima

Share this comment

I can't download this file :( keeps getting timed out or file-mismatch, FFS! been trying since last evening. MMM38BSA is not available anywhere else, tesalliance.org does not support download resume and I'm wasting my time ...

most internet sites don't have a problem supporting download resume or providing proper url's, except tesalliance. lame!

Why is MMM 3.8 only available here? not on Planet Elder scrolls or tesnexus??

Share this comment

Im having the same problem as the above user mismatch for both MMMs bsa and OOOs. OOOs i can get elsewhere but MMM not so much :(

Share this comment

I hope you can't get the current OOO files elsewhere, because TESA is the ONLY site we've currently uploaded them to.

Share this comment

Umm hi... I'm having a big problem. I've been trying to download this for a week but google chrome always just stops downloading it and says its complete when its only at 200-270 mbs, out of nearly 400. does anyone have any suggestions for me? The esps are useless without the bsa.

Share this comment

edit: ok, nvm i looked at the support tracker. sorry for the waste of time, i'll give the pause and go-again trick a try.

Share this comment

I have trouble downloading the file, I got the complete download (size wise) but when I try to extract the bsa, I got a message about the file being corrupted and 0 Bytes in size.

Share this comment

Can someone confirm that spawn points have been placed at the Kvatch refugee camp? I went there at night (around 3am), at Level 1 (yes really, level 1). There was a Barbarian Shaman sleeping in one of the outdoor tents (not the internal cell tents). When I woke her up to chat, she promptly became hostile and started attacking me and the nearest Kvatch NPC.

After I killed her, a level 15 Ravager appeared, then an Archer Warsmer (? -- in the night she looked like an elf with a bow) joined in.

Share this comment

Oau!!!! TeamAlpha , you guys ROCK !!!

I just wait to reinstall Oblivion with the new MMM , OOO , FCOM and try it.

Funny thing , before Skyrim appear I did not understand the guys who prefer an oder game like Morrowind to Oblivion , but now I do prefer Oblivion in stead of Skyrim(love that one too but more Oblivion) ... it's about the "first love" , firs RPG on this series I ever played ;)

Share this comment

I'm having this problem where not a single creature attacks me. Enemies like undead, animals and other creatures just walk around peacefully, and only attack when I attack first. The same problem occurs with human-like enemies (bandits and such), but they switch to combat mode when I talk to them. This only occurs in exterior location, in interiors the enemy behaves normal and attack on sight.

Share this comment

I'm having this problem where not a single creature attacks me. Enemies like undead, animals and other creatures just walk around peacefully, and only attack when I attack first. The same problem occurs with human-like enemies (bandits and such), but they switch to combat mode when I talk to them. This only occurs in exterior location, in interiors the enemy behaves normal and attack on sight.

Limked above you'll find the ESF thread where we can examine your problem in more detail.

Please include your load order when posting.

Share this comment

I have MMM v 3.0, and I was wondering if someone could tell me how to uninstall it in order to upgrade? Is there any way to do it besides manually checking the files that 3.0 added and deleting them in my Data directory? It was a manual install way back when, so no omod. I've been scouring the net for 3 hours now and I have found nothing. This is my last resort before giving up on upgrading.

Share this comment

I have MMM v 3.0, and I was wondering if someone could tell me how to uninstall it in order to upgrade? Is there any way to do it besides manually checking the files that 3.0 added and deleting them in my Data directory? It was a manual install way back when, so no omod. I've been scouring the net for 3 hours now and I have found nothing. This is my last resort before giving up on upgrading.

The simplest way would be to convert the original archive to OMOD, install then uninstall.

If you're unsure how to proceed http://hammondslegacy.com/obmm/tutorial_create_omod.asp

-Shikishima-

Share this comment

Hey, ive downloaded the mmm3.8bsa file. I read the readme as well but i just cant figure out what to do with it.

Ive extracted the folder and it gives me a folder with MMM in it, but when i click it, a windows pops up and tells me al the texture files. Am i doing something wrong or is there another file to DL?

Share this comment

The MMM bsa gets dropped into the data folder where the rest of the bsa's are. It does not need to be extracted or opened and contains the meshes and textures required by MMM.esm and MMM.esp or the combination (FCOM, OOO/MMM) that you are using.

Share this comment

So i did as you said. Take the .bsa file to the Oblivion/Data folder. Nothing happened. I load Oblivion Launcher and under data files it doesnt show anything other than Oblivion.esm

Share this comment

I have trouble downloading the file, I got the complete download (size wise) but when I try to extract the bsa, I got a message about the file being corrupted and 0 Bytes in size.

I keep getting this issue too (MMM38BSA.7z), even after redownloading the file three times. 7-Zip says Unsupported compression method for "Mart's Monster Mod.bsa".

Share this comment