About This File
Latest News: Patch 1.3.X has been released! In addition to the usual bugfixes, this patch includes a new quest, several new features and a powerful artifact! If you have completed all the castle upgrades, check the new mailbox in the base of the stairs in the Lord's Quarters. The new patch is available for download now!
From the creator of Anduril Reforged comes a sequel to Knights of the Nine. Umaril has been vanquished and the people of Cyrodiil hail you as the Divine Crusader. But little do they know that Pelinal's relics hold the key to protecting the freedom of all humankind... or enslaving it.
- An epic quest where only YOU can prevent the enslavement of all free humans.
- Upgrade and customise the Crusader's Relics.
- Over a hundred new items.
- 40+ NPCs, 1,500+ lines of dialogue, fully voice acted by a dozen voice actors.
- Original music score by Ronald Van Deurzen.
- Dozens of new followers.
- Massive, functional player home designed specifically for busy adventurers.
- Click in the video tab above to watch the trailer, and see the full feature list below for more!
- The Knights of the Nine DLC
- Oblivion Script Extender (OBSE) 0020 or higher
- Unofficial Patch
- Unofficial Mods Patch â€“ Knights of the Nine
- The Horse Armor DLC is required for the optional horse barding.
- A mannequin mod of your choice. I use Reznod Mannequins.
INSTALLATION - NEXUS MOD MANAGER
- Open the Mods tab.
- If the mod is not already be there, click Add Mod from File and point Nexus Mod Manager to the file location.
- Double-click Knights of the Nine â€“ Revelation V1.3.3 in the mods tab.
- In the Plugins Tab, ensure that Knights â€“ Revelation.esp is loaded AFTER Knights.esp and Knights - Unofficial Patch.esp.
INSTALLATION - WRYE BASH
- Place the downloaded archive in your Bash Installers Folder.
- Launch Wrye Bash.
- Open the Installers tab.
- Right Click on the downloaded archive and click Install.
INSTALLATION - MANUAL
- Use a utility like 7-Zip (http://www.7-zip.org/) or WinRar (http://www.rarlab.com/) to extract the files to a temporary location.
- Once extracted, you should have the following files and folders:
- Knights - Revelation.esp
- Knights - Revelation.esm
- Knights - Revelation.bsa
- Knights - Revelation Music (folder)
- DistantLOD (folder)
- Copy these five items into your Oblivion/Data folder.
- Use Mod Manager such as Oblivion Mod Manager (http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/mods/2097/) or Wrye Bash (http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/mods/22368/) to ensure that Knights - Revelation.esp is loaded after Knights.esp.
After installation, there should be a book sitting on the master bed in the Priory of the Nine. You can start any time you have completed the Knights of the Nine main quest. To begin, sleep in the master bed.
Delete Knights - Revelation.esp, Knights - Revelation.esm, Knights - Revelation.bsa and Knights - Revelation Music from your Oblivion/Data directory. You can also delete all the files beginning with aaKOTNR in the Oblivion/Data/DistantLOD directory. (Make sure you don't delete anything else though.)
After you have started Knights of the Nine: Revelation, certain items are necessarily changed as part of the mod. If you uninstall the mod halfway through, these changes may not be reverted.
If you wish to revert to vanilla Knights of the Nine, download and install the Knights - Revelation Uninstaller.esp and activate it. On your next game load, it should automatically revert the changes that the mod made. After this, you may delete Knights - Revelation Uninstaller.esp.
Knights of the Nine: Revelation was fully cleaned and designed for maximum compatibility. It should conflict with very few mods.
- It is confirmed to conflict with P1DseeYouSleep.esp during the first scene when you sleep in the master bed at the Priory of the Nine. If you find that you are unable to activate anything after the dream, type â€œStartQuest P1DsleepFixâ€ in the console and then sleep in a different bed in the Priory. You'll find yourself teleported back to the master bed, after which the glitch should be resolved.
- Those who use body replacers may find that skin textures are out of alignment for the Ayleid Armour. (Aesthetics only, no gameplay impact.)
- Greenview Manor occupies the same spot as Sir Gareth's Castle. Loading it before Knights - Revelation.esp will result in the manor floating in the castle courtyard but both mods will otherwise be playable. Loading it after Knights - Revelation.esp will bury the entrance to the castle underground, making it impossible to proceed.
- It may conflict with other mods that make significant changes to Knights of the Nine itself.
- It may conflict with other mods that make significant changes to Tamriel exterior cells (-1,3), (0, 3), (-1,2) or (0, 2) where Sir Gareth's castle is located. As far as I know, no popular mod uses that location.
- Mods that change the Imperial City may appear to be deactivated during one particular quest, but will actually return to their modded state after the quest is complete.
- Parts of Knights of the Nine: Revelation are very RAM intensive. It is recommended that you close all other programs and consider using a program like GameBooster to temporarily remove unneeded background processes.
- Avoid using using teleportation mods in places where you can't normally fast-travel. Some quest updates are triggered by passing through certain areas. Likewise, avoid using â€œtclâ€ in the console to walk through walls.
- If you have disabled the borders for worldspaces, it is possible to walk outside the playable area into a seemingly unfinished area.
- The bosses in this mod are difficult to beat, and may require several attempts to beat at 50% difficulty. If your character is not optimised for combat, don't be afraid to turn down the difficulty.
- Quest markers are only given if your character would realistically know the location of the target.
- A copy of troybayliss's Fast Travel Double Face Fix is integrated into this mod. If you wish to disable it, open the console and type â€œstopquest DoubleFaceFixâ€.
- As the eight Original Knights of the Nine are needed for this quest, they will be resurrected if they are dead, and are given an â€œessentialâ€ status.
- As a workaround for Oblivion's sound volume limitations, certain speeches will remain at full volume regardless of the NPC's distance.
- The yellow weapon shader for the â€œTurn Undeadâ€ effect will be temporarily disabled while the Mace of the Crusader is equipped.
Does this mod overwrite the Knights of the Nine DLC? Does it change anything?
This mod is an add-on to Knights of the Nine and does not overwrite anything in your data directory. The original quest line is untouched with one minor exception:
The eight original Knights of the Nine followers are used for a lot of dialogue in KOTN:R so it is necessary for them to be alive. The mod will resurrect them if they are dead, or keep them essential if they are alive.
Do I need to finish Knights of the Nine before installing this mod?
No. If installed beforehand, it will sit there quietly until you finish the Knights of the Nine main quest. Its only effect is that it will prevent your Knights from dying.
Can I play this mod without Knights of the Nine?
No. The game will crash if you try. If you don't already have Knights of the Nine, the best legal ways to obtain it are the Oblivion Game of the Year Edition from Steam (discounts frequently occur) or the boxed set from places like eBay and Amazon. Hopefully Bethesda will remedy the availability of the DLCs soon.
Can I play this mod without OBSE?
No. Many of the quests will not work. A fail-safe at the beginning of the questline detects your OBSE version and prevents you from starting if you don't meet the requirements. You can obtain OBSE 0020 from http://obse.silverlock.org.
Can evil characters play this mod?
Yes! While the mod is themed around playing a "good" knight, there are numerous benefits for evil characters:
- You'll be able to use the Crusader's Relics regardless of your infamy.
- Your character will still want to complete this quest - for self preservation and also to send a clear message to the bad guy not to mess with your character...
- The biggest quest rewards are alignment-neutral and can be used by anyone.
Can mages, rogues or other non-warrior classes play this mod?
While warriors fit in best thematically, mages and rogues aren't completely left out. You can complete the questline using magic or stealth as you prefer. Some of the quest rewards are incredibly beneficial to mages. The Crusader's Relics's powers can be switched between "stealthy" and "damaging" modes at any time.
Is this mod lore friendly?
This mod takes established Elder Scrolls lore, especially the Song of Pelinal and the Adabal-a, and recreates it as faithfully as possible. All events portrayed in the mod are consistent with what is in the books.
I have a pirated copy of Oblivion and...
If your copy of Oblivion is pirated, please don't ask for help getting the mod to work. It's hard enough making a mod for an official, fully patched game. Getting it to work on a buggy rip is next to impossible.
While I'm not going to condemn anyone for using a non-legal copy of the game, I do encourage spending a few dollars to do the right thing. If you wait for a Steam sale, the Oblivion Game of the Year Edition can be obtained for under USD $10 which is incredible value for the hundreds of hours of gameplay that you'll get out of it.
FAQs - QUEST RELATED
What should I do at Vanua?
Maybe you have reached a dead end. Head back out and see if further clues present themselves.
Where am I supposed to get a shovel from?
Naomi tells you that she has one propped up next to her door. Shovels are also purchasable from vendors in the Imperial City.
I keep dying after Malenir starts his spell-casting. How do I get past this stage?
You must choose the correct location or you will die. Hint: Early in the questline, you should have completed a certain quest that seemed rather meaningless at the time.
How do I get the horse?
A few days after you've finished the questline, one of the Knights will approach you saying that they've spotted something in the forest. If you want to start this quest as soon as possible, stay around the barracks where the Knights usually hang out.
How do I customise my armour or change its properties after finishing the questline?
After you have purchased all the upgrades for your new home, there will be a book in the Lord's Quarters that will allow you to do this, and other things as well.
What is the Armour of Sotha Sil used for?
When the expansion pack is released, there will be a quest to restore it to full strength.
Will a certain NPC return for future adventures?
- An epic quest spanning 4000 years where YOU are the only one who can stop the slavery of all humankind.
- Meet characters from Elder Scrolls lore including Pelinal, Umaril, Alessia and Morihaus.
- 40+ NPCs, 1,500+ lines of dialogue, fully voice acted by a dozen voice actors.
- Original music score by Ronald Van Deurzen.
- Many new dungeons and a strange but familiar world...
- No hand-holding - quest markers are only given for known locations.
- Half a dozen mini side quests for when you need a break from saving the world.
- The biggest, most destructive final battle ever seen in a mod!
- Multiple upgrades for your Crusader relics with stronger enchantments and new powers.
- New armour mesh for female Divine Crusaders.
- Customise your Crusader Relics: heavy or light, polished or antique - your choice!
- The Crusader relics now level all the way to level 40 instead of stopping at level 21.
- Use the Crusader Relics regardless of infamy (with a quest related explanation for the sudden change)
- Dozens of of new armour and weapons including full sets for the various factions you'll encounter.
- Huge castle that functions as a player home and headquarters for the Knights of the Nine.
- The Knights of the Nine are expanded from nine members into a small army.
- Individual Knights of the Nine play important roles in the questline and aren't just window dressing.
- The Knights of the Nine all receive equipment upgrades and will repair their own equipment.
- All followers are either essential or re-spawning.
- Summon a squad of soldiers to be at your beck and command.
- Paladin's Warhorse - as the divine Crusader should not be riding Shadowmere. Armoured version available if you have the Horse Armor DLC.
Certain features were created, but were disabled for performance or realism reasons. But once you've finished the main quest, you can re-enable them if you want to!
- Revisit areas that are no longer accessible.
- Re-customise your your Crusader Relics if you change your mind about their appearance or weight.
- Roll-back (and roll-forward) upgrades to the Crusader Relics.
- An extension to your new home.
- Summon up to 72(!) followers at once! (Note: I'm not responsible for lagging out your game or causing crashes if you do this!)
- From the maker of Anduril Reforged.
- Fully compatible with the Unofficial Mods Patch
- Fully compatible with most other mods
- 100% clean. Designed for maximum compatibility and cleaned using TES4Edit to reduce crashes and prevent conflicts and save-game corruption.
April Sadowski, Voice Actor
- Queen Alessia
David Bodtcher (a.k.a. bodtchboy), Voice Actor
- Pelinal Whitestrake, Dreekius, Swims-with-Fish
- Raminus Polus, Sergius Turrianus
George R Powell, Music Composer & Screenwriter
- Malenir, Sir Carodus, Imperial Legion Soldiers
James Dorton,Voice Actor
- Sir Thedret, Sir Lathon
Julia Abbadini,Voice Actor
- Dame Avita Vesnia, Female Cyrod Citizens
Kasz94 (a.k.a. Nihil), Voice Actor
- Vulcanus, Valerius, Captain Donnato, Captain Arion, Alessian Soldiers
Lanceor, Project Leader
- Sir Gareth of Silvenar, the Prophet
Paulina Stehr, Voice Actor
- Naomi Paravant
- Breton Messenger, Olmgerd the Outlaw
Rip Elliott,Voice Actor
- Morihaus, Dunyak, Khalon, Confused Messenger, Ayleid Soldier
- Sir Geimund, Sir Gukimir, Male Cyrod Citizens)
While I was the primary modder for Knights of the Nine: Revelation, this mod would not be possible without assistance from many members of the modding community.
ALPHA / BETA / GAMMA TESTERS
These guys put up with my oversights and found most of the bugs before the mod was released. Thanks!
Cyrod Soundtrack - Ronald Van Deurzen, Composer & new age pianist
Ghostpocalypse - Kevin MacLeod, Composer
CharlesCrowe â€“ Dialogue for the Prophet.
DaMage - Animating Morihaus's Wings and creating the Effigy of the Divine Crusader
Hanaisse - Cluttering Ceya-Tar, assistance in modifying the Alessian greaves
InsanitySorrow - Creating the Spirit Barrier dome
John316 - General mesh fixer-upper
ResolveThatChord - Help with Alessia's hood
selene310187 - Divine Crusader Pose
ub3rman123 - static NPCs and Umaril's Gauntlets
Hyperlinks to all resources used are available in the ReadMe.
1D4VE - Skyrim Steel Sword Replica
3dregenerator - A mesh used for an Easter Egg
Aisis & Xiamara - AST Royal Furniture Set
Alexander Wolf - Alexander's Wings
AlienSlof - Horses Base
Andysaurus - Kitchen and Bath Resources
Andysaurus - School Resources
Arynn - Armor of the Galadhrim
Ceano and AxlRocks - Clean Ayleid Ruins
css0101 Ancient Elven Furniture for modders
davidou - Leaking gas sound effect
Echonite - Echo Tents
Garak - Garak's Booksets
Iomir (a.k.a. jgreybear) - Ayleidoon Karan
JDFan - Filled UpperWallShelf03 Modders Resource
Q (a.k.a. kaburke) - Sigil Stone Selector
Kafei - Armored Circlets
ken1945 - Thunderbird Armor
Lady Nerevar - Lady Ns Paper Goods
Land of Oblivion - Greek Hero Armors
Little Baron - Little Baron Exotic Ayleid Armors 2-0
Lord Banewrath Sunblade - LSB Steel Hammer Resource
Loth DeBonneville - Loths Better Weapon Racks
madmole - KOTN female Armor for Exnems mesh
Meo - Meos Armors of Cyrodiil for Dummies - Resource
Meo - Meos Castle Keep - Resource
Meo - Meos Ayleid Clutter - Resource
Meo - Meos Castle Skingrad - Resource
Meo - Meos Castle Carpets - Resource
Meo - Meos City Maps - Resource
Meo - Meos Labyrinth Garden - Resource
Meo - Meos Modular Fireplaces - Resource
Meo - Meos Open Books - Resource
Meo - Meos Room Dividers - Resource
Meo - Meos Series Booksets - Resource
Meo - Meos Static Dishes - Resource
Meo - Meos Window Boxes - Resource
Meo - Meos Winecellar - Resource
Metallicow - Metallicow Book Resource
MickTheMage - Shadows of Northmoor Resources - Sword of The Nine
ModdersHappy - Nord Ship
mr_siika - Mr_Siikas Elven Ships
Murfy27 - A mesh used for an Easter Egg
neovinci - SG Button Armors
pale_rider - pale_riders Armory of the Nordic Warrior
pale_rider - pale_riders Paladin Equipment
Pollan - Dungeon Poses
Pronam - Nams Ayleid Resources
rob_b - Book Jackets KOTN
Robert2 - MaleBodyReplacerV52
Robert2 - Roberts Female Body v13
Selene310187 - Umaril armour from Selenes Mod Collection
Spoons aka Trizt - Gallows Model by Spoons
Stroti - Strotis Ayleid Chest and Display Resource
Stroti - Strotis Ayleid Furniture
Stroti - Strotis static machine parts
Stroti - Strotis static alchemy clutter
Stroti - Filled Mage desk alchemy furniture
Stroti - Strotis ram on stick food resource
Stroti - Strotis kitchen tools
Stroti - Strotis static meshes Marketstand
Talkie Toaster - Playable and NPC Creatures
taylorsd - Equipable Beards
The Bab Team, Ceedee, Exnem and Sinblood - Pure Fantasy Mage Outfits
themythofanst - Symmetrical steel pauldrons from Vvardenfell Imports
troybayliss - Fast Travel Double Face Fix
Viperslayer - Trueflame Reborn
ztree - Spider Eggs
If I've absent-mindedly forgotten to credit someone, please let me know and I'll fix it right away!
Construction Set Extender
DDS Converter 2.1
LOD texture fix script by GhanBuriGhan
Nif Optimization Python script (a.k.a. PyFFI)
Oblivion Mod Manager
Paint Shop Pro 8
The Elder Scrolls Construction Set
- Nexus Mods and TES Alliance and all their staff for their unwavering support of modders!
- Bethesda Softworks for producing some of the most immersive games ever made.
- All the people on the forums at TES Alliance, TES Nexus and Bethesda Softworks for their help!
Knights of the Nine: Revelation is Copyright Â© 2012-2013 Lanceor.
Most of the meshes were created by other authors and used with permission. To use them in your mod, check the mod listing above and contact the authors as necessary. Many of them were free-to-use modder's resources. If you are having trouble tracking down the origin of a particular mesh, get in touch with me and I'll help to identify it.
With one exception, you are free to re-use any of the textures in your own* mod. A simple credit in your description and/or ReadMe would be nice.
The textures for the Crusader's Relics are an identifying feature for this mod. For twelve months from the release date of this mod, please contact me if you wish to use them. In particular, I will not grant permission for re-use in mods that hand the Crusader's Relics to the player without effort on their part (such as placing them all in a chest). Twelve months after release, you are free to use them in your own* mods.
You are free to re-use any of the scripts in your own* mods. A simple credit in your description and/or ReadMe would be nice.
UPLOADING / REHOSTING
Please do not upload this mod to any other website without my explicit permission. Doing so will be construed as theft.
Please contact me if you wish to make a translated version of this mod.
* When I say â€œyour ownâ€ mod, it means that most of it was made by you. Simply adding a few tweaks to this mod and re-uploading it under your own name does not constitute â€œyour ownâ€.
If you wish to contact me, you can find me at Nexus Mods, TES Alliance or the Bethesda forums as â€œLanceorâ€.
1.0.0 Initial Release
1.0.1 Optional update.
- Adds a missing mesh that appeared during the final fight.
1.0.2 Recommended update if you have not played KOTN. Optional otherwise. Overrides previous patch.
- Fixes a dialogue bug that was affecting the KOTN main quest.
1.0.3 Recommended update. Overrides all previous patches.
- Fixes a bug where the steward does not appear in the castle.
1.1.0 Recommended update. Overrides all previous patches.
- Fixed an issue where the new armour stand in the Priory of the Nine would appear prematurely.
- Fixed a bug in the extras console where selecting the Throne Option would result in changing the armour weight instead.
- Add a script to "Purge Cell Buffers" after entering the final area to free up as much RAM as possible for the final fight.
- Corrected collision properties of the "Open book" and "Paperwork" in the Lord's Quarters.
- Realigned a wall in Vanua.
- Fixed Dreekius's gender confusion when saying goodbye.
- A dozen floating trees and rocks defloated.
- Fixed an issue that would cause unused NPCs to reappear at the Tiber Septim Hotel (Oblivion's dumping ground for lost NPCs).
1.1.1 Optional Update. Overrides all previous patches.
- Vulcanus's quest update made less accurate but more reliable.
- Locked back door at Sardavar Leed to prevent premature entry.
- Added quest update upon leaving Sardavar Leed.
- Corrected Valerius's faction.
- A floating rock rectified.
- Floating bed in guest house fixed.
- Improved frame rates in Fanacasecul.
- Improved frame rates in Lord's Quarters.
1.1.2 Recommended update. Overrides all previous patches.
- Fixes bug where a quest update will keep appearing non-stop, preventing the quest from continuing.
1.1.3 Recommended update. Overrides all previous patches.
- Fixed a bug where certain quest items appear prematurely at Fanacaescul.
- Fixed a bug where Fort Nikel can be entered prematurely.
- Altered conditions of some of Queen Alessia's dialogue so that those affected by the above bugs can continue with the quest.
1.1.4 Recommended Update. Overrides all previous patches.
- Fixed a bug that would cause the Sigil Stone Regenerator to work only once.
- Resolved a rare situation where the Knights would no longer be essential if they are asked to join after KOTN:R is started.
- Fixed a loophole that would cause stray Knights of the Nine to wander the Imperial City.
- Added a script to move Pelinal to back to his correct position if he gets displaced during "The Song of Pelinal".
- Fixed minor dialogue bug while Sir Gareth is talking about Auriel's Bloodstone.
- Fixed minor typo in Naomi's dialogue.
- Added option to "Send horse home".
- Fixed typo in quest update for one of Valerious's prices.
- Added Compatibility section to ReadMe.
1.1.5 Recommended Update. Overrides all previous patches.
- Tweaked Spirit's AI to stop him returning to the castle all the time.
- Enabled Sergius Turrianus's merchant abilities.
- Increased barter limit when Valerius sells items in the Items for Sale chest.
- Corrected the weight of the Level 35-39 Boots of the Crusader.
- Made Pelinal essential during the Song of Pelinal quest.
- Tweaked Sir Gareth's AI to make him less aggressive.
- Corrected an error where if Pelinal was not spoken to before leaving Fanacasecul, he would
- have no other topics.
- Fixed issue where the gates in the basement of the Castle of the Nine were missing.
- Changed the classes of the generic Knights of the Nine guards to something more appropriate
- for their equipment.
- Changed the faction of "Vyper" so that he no longer causes trouble.
- Corrected an error where a dialogue option for Naomi would appear prematurely.
- Corrected minor typos for horse menu.
- Added redundant "self destruct" code for the Knights of the Nine that should not appear
- after the main quest.
- Added a death timer for the Skeletal Automaton.
- Removed a time travelling signpost from Cyrod.
1.2.0 Recommended Update. Overrides all previous patches.
- Fixes an issue where crashes would occur around the Weye area.
- Placed all mod-added Knights of the Nine into a unique faction and updated dialogue conditions accordingly to prevent dialogue conflicts with mods that clone the player.
- Replaced placeholder voice files for the Shrine of the Eight quest with properly voice-acted recordings.
- Added voice files for generic Knights.
1.2.1 Recommended Update. Overrides all previous patches.
- Added redundant code to ensure Knight Commanders repair their armour daily.
- Added redundant code to ensure Gareth enters portal during Covenant quest.
- Flagged various dead bodies as quest items so that they would not disappear if the cell resets.
- Added conditions to GOODBYE dialogue to prevent non mod-added NPCs using them.
- Fixed mis-aligned door to Mingo Cave.
- Removed anachronistic Surilie Wine bottles from Horn Cave.
- Removed anachronistic books from Pothole Caverns.
- Removed cobwebs from Greenmead Cave as they were causing graphical glitches.
- Linked doors in Sinkhole Cave.
1.2.2 Recommended Update. Overrides all previous patches.
- Rolled back armour repair code introduced in 1.2.1 as it was causing crashes. An alternative solution to the armour repair bug is being worked on.
1.3.0 Major Update. Overrides all previous patches.
- New Quest Added: The Arrow of Time
- Horse Armour now available from Sergius Turrianus (the blacksmith). Horse Armor DLC is required for this feature.
- Respawning equipment available from the Smithy, including Knight Commander armour and arrows.
- The Priory of the Nine now repopulated by Knights.
- Knights of the Nine now properly repair their gear without crashing the game (finally).
- "User Manual" confirming the correct installation of the mod will only appear once the Priory of the Nine has been fully cleaned up in the Knights of the Nine questline.
- Several invisible NPC-only doors hidden so that they don't appear in the minimap.
- Minor changes to many spells to improve their reliability.
- Items that cannot be picked up by the player can still be picked up by NPCs.
- Demonic Weapons are now susceptible to Disintegrate Weapon effects and will "die" if "disarmed" from the spirit controlling them.
- Many floating items in Cyrod removed.
- Fixed abling and disabling of "Your horse is stabled outside the city gate." message.
- Re-added a missing quest stage for KOTNR10.
- Fixed inappropriate Goodbye messages used by Cyrod citizens.
- Assigned the correct model for the burnt female Crusader's Greaves.
- Extensive changes to the Shrine of the Eight quest to prevent duplication of scripted or unplayable items, and to more accurately remove and restore all items in the player's inventory.
- Simplified the script for Trueflame in the Shrine of the Eight quest to prevent repeated sheathing and unsheathing of the weapon.
- Disallowed yield acceptance during the test from the Eight Divines.
- Umaril now susceptible to the Crusader's Bane power from the Mace or Sword of the Crusader.
- The Mace and Sword of the Crusader will directly kill the target if the damage caused by its Power Attack effect is greater than the target's health.
- Mace of the Crusader now uses ModAV instead of SetAV for paralysis effects.
- Fixed bug where the Boots of the Crusader will sometimes incorrectly remove the Augmented Shield ability when unequipped.
- Fixed Feather enchantment for the Greaves of the Crusader.
- Typos in Naomi's journal corrected.
- Ayleid reliquary in Sercen now owned by the player.
- Replaced scripted player deaths with an EssentialDeathReload message.
- Burnt Sotha Sil's shield weight changed to heavy.
- Typos for Dame Avita and Valerius's dialogue corrected.
- Fixed all statues in the Castle of the Nine.
- Lord's quarters in the Castle of the Nine are now owned by the player (this change is not strictly necessary, but may help for mods flagging it as a player's home).
- Items for Sale Chest and Sigil Stone Regenerator in the Castle of the Nine now ignores unplayable tokens, used by many mods.
- Added missing icon for Kyne's Spirit quest.
- Spirit can no longer be activated if it is unconscious or if the player is sitting.
- Arrows stuck in Spirit are moved to its saddlebags instead.
- Special thanks to miguick who was responsible for scripting most of the bugfixes!
1.3.1 Recommended update if you are experiencing crashes.
- Spaced out Knights' auto-repair so that they don't all repair their gear at once which was causing crashes on some computers.
- Fixed a condition in Freed Slaves dialogue.
- Spirit can no longer be activated if it is unconscious or if the player is sitting (was left out of last patch).
- Arrows stuck in Spirit are moved to its saddlebags instead (was left out of last patch).
1.3.2 Recommended performance and stability update.
- Knights' no longer automatically repair their gear. Instead, a conversation option is available for them to repair their gear.
- Stability and performance improvements to Spirit's script.
- Replaced missing texture for charcoal rubbing.
- Replaced missing lip sync file for one of Sir Carodus's lines.
1.3.3 Recommended update for 1.3.1 or lower. Optional for 1.3.2.
- Deletes a test item that was placed in the mod for beta testing, but not removed afterwards.
- Four new Ayleid settlements: Vilverin, Sard, Ceya-Tar and a hidden Ayleid base.
- New castle secret areas.
- Restore Trueflame and the Armour of Sotha Sil to full functionality.
- Horse Armour if you have Horse Armor DLC.
- Added background music.
- New quests, in both the First and the Third Eras!
What's New in Version 1.3.3
- 1.3.3 Recommended update for 1.3.1 or lower. Optional for 1.3.2.
- - Deletes a test item that was placed in the mod for beta testing, but not removed afterwards.