DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

Red's S E R E N I T Y Retex

(0 reviews)

1 Screenshot

About This File

Red's S E R E N I T Y Retex v1.0 by WhoGuru

S E R E N I T Y is an armor created by Hentai. This began as an experiment in recreating KOS-MOS for Oblivion.

All I have done is retexture it and remove a few pieces. All credit for the hard work in creating this wonderful armor goes to Hentai. You can find the original armor here:

http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=21980

This armor can be found in a chest outside Chestnut Handy Stables, at the entrance to the Imperial City. I have also included the sword, also retexed to match the armor.

Note: The hair is not part of this mod. It is from another mod that does not have permission for free use and so is not included here.

Installation:

Extract the archive into your Oblivion Data folder and enable in the launcher.

Un-Installation:

Removed these folders and files -

Meshes/Red/SerenityRetex

Textures/Red/SerenityRetex

SerenityRetex.esp

Credits:

Hentai - for his wonderful Serenity armor without which this would not have been possible.

TESA and DarkRider for teaching me the skills I needed to retexture and mod in the first place.

Permissions:

This mod may be used as a resource, as Hentai makes all his work available for use freely. Be sure you give the proper credit to WhoGuru for the retexture work and to Hentai for the original armor.

Location.jpg

ScreenShot440.jpg

ScreenShot442.jpg

ScreenShot367-1.jpg

User Feedback

You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

There are no reviews to display.