DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

Sungarde 2.4

(0 reviews)

26 Screenshots

About This File

The magic realm of Sungarde, a tropical landscape for Skyrim.

According to the legends, as the earliest tribes of ancient nords roamed through the northern coast of Skyrim, they found groups of druids summoning mage portals to a place that was said to be always "warm and moist", and "the season never changes".Their reports suggest that the Dwemer had been there before, and they left magnificent structures made of rock, just like Nchuand-Zel, the place that would become the city of Markarth.

Historic records tell us that the ancient nords managed to colonize the place for a while, but somehow they all disappeared. The tales about the "Land of Eternal Summer" were

forgotten for centuries. But now, one of the mage portals was discovered in the north

coast...

WARNING: Latest versions requires Dragonborn DLC.

If you don´t have the expansion, you should stick to version 1.2.

FEATURES

The quest script did not work and I cannot afford to work much more in this mod, so I decided to release it as a "free-to roam" area. You will be able to dialogue and interact with some of the NPCs. Sungarde is made of:

-9 landmasses (Bonebreaker Valley, B´zanf excavation site, Western Rocklands, Pantanalia Wetlands, Western Nord Valey, Southern Nord Valley, Johantal temple complex, B´zanf Dam and dried-up reservoir).

-29 dungeon cells (6 caves, 13 nord ruins, 6 mixed Nord/cave ruins and 4 dwemer).

Remember: all dungeons with more than one level have a magic portal that will bring you back to the wilderness at its end.

Korzumjund, Yuhal and Karhuass are one-way dungeon crawls: once you start, you must go to the end!!!

The cave of Korzumjund is 2nd level now: changed its 1st dungeon cell

-NPCs that will give you information:

.Ralfyr in Bonebreaker valley

.druid master Klarissmund in western rocklands

.Ma´luf khajit smuggler in Southern Nord Valley

.Dremora outcast in Western Nord Valley

.Anchieta (a vigilant of Stendarr) in Pantanalia

-Ma´luff and the dremora outcast will buy and sell things.

I included an extra file in which I removed the palm trees that have been causing trouble to some.

_New meshes from: ANGILLA, BAD GREMLIN, DIGITAL LION, ELINEM, GA-KNOMBOE, INSANITY SORROW, OARISTYS & TONY67, TAMIRA, VICN, TIER1DUSTY and some stuff of mine.

******************************************************************************************

KNOWN BUGS/ISSUES

******************************************************************************************

-One of the new tree trunk meshes has no collision property. I´ll fix this soon.

-there is a spot in the landmass in which my char "swam" in the air for a while (NOTE: I

only experienced this bug in my notebook, not in my PC. Please report if this happens to

you.)

-CTD: they may occur (see "compatibility issues" for details about this problem). For

unknown reasons, some player chars render the mod more stable than others.PLEASE REPORT IF CRASHES ARE PERSISTENT.

YOU SHOULD REPORT ANY BUG/GLITCH/ISSUE YOU MAY FIND.REMEMBER THAT I REALLY NEED SOME FEEDBACK.

COMPATIBILITY ISSUES

-If you use the mod GKB-GREEN-TREES you should disable its .esp file. Although my mod uses

some of its meshes, there is a conflict with the .esp file.

-This mod WILL NOT WORK AT ALL if you have too many other mods in your loading list. I

cannot say for sure how many mods and which ones (EXCEPT FOR THE ONE I MENTIONED BEFORE) Sungarde will "get along with", but I tested it in BOTH my PC and my notebook, and managed to solve the stability issues just by unchecking several .esp´s from the mods I use in my loading list. Keep in mind that Skyrim is a buggy game, and its Creation Kit is even

buggier, so it was NOT my fault.To play my mod, you should activate only the most necessary ones (remember that the mods that change something in the vanilla worldspaces and interiorswill make no difference in the realm of Sungarde).

INSTALLATION

-All versions of the mod here in TESALLIANCE should be downloaded and installed in the right order.

-Extract the "Data" folder in this mod to your "The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim" folder.Click "yes" when it asks to overwrite.

-Add a check to Sungarde.esp in your Skyrim Launcher screen to activate the mod... and

play!!!

Credits

ALIENSLOF- The new skeever and sabrecat textures

GA-KNOMBOE- the new trees

HANAISSE- The gate to Oblivion

JSNIDER193- The new nord ruin tileset and the "scaly one" texture

MUPPETMUPPET- New trees and foliage

OARISTYS- The new skeletons

SCOTT- The new deer, panda and troll textures, and the bamboo.

TAMIRA- Two new plants

TENTAIN- The skeleton torch

YURIL- The new barrels

What's New in Version 2.4

Released

• V. 2.4:
  • -Added the desert of Sherrad to Sungarde (view readme for details)
  • v 2.3:
  •  
  • -Fixed several small glitches like floating plants, small cracks and misplaced objects.
  •  
  • -Fixed missing mesh from jungle nordic bridge.
  •  
  • -Added a new creature: giant leech.
  •  
  •  
  • Version 2.2:
  •  
  • -Fixed some pathgriding issues
  •  
  • -Added a khajit merchant at Imperial camp in Bonebreaker valley and another with the vigilants of Stendarr at the uyara tribe (Now you can buy and sell things there).
  •  
  • -Fixed some misplaced objects
  •  
  • -Re-managed some encounters
  •  
  • Version 2.1:
  •  
  • -Fixed floating fern in Bonebreaker valley.
  •  
  • -Fixed crippled exit from Shadow Caverns to Warsackal.
  •  
  • -Fixed some dialogue glitches.
  •  
  • -Improved the dried up reservoir area.
  •  
  • -Fixed the deer pelt mesh.
  •  
  • Version 2.0
  •  
  • Well... almost everything is new! The quest script did not work and I cannot afford to work much more in this mod, so I decided to release it as a "free-to roam" area. You will be able to dialogue and interact with some of the NPCs. Sungarde is made of:
  •  
  • -9 landmasses (Bonebreaker Valley, B´zanf excavation site, Western Rocklands, Pantanalia Wetlands, Western Nord Valey, Southern Nord Valley, Johantal temple complex, B´zanf Dam and dried-up reservoir).
  •  
  • -29 dungeon cells (6 caves, 13 nord ruins, 6 mixed Nord/cave ruins and 4 dwemer).
  •  
  • Remember: all dungeons with more than one level have a magic portal that will bring you back to the wilderness at its end.
  •  
  • Korzumjund, Yuhal and Karhuass are one-way dungeon crawls: once you start, you must go to the end!!!
  •  
  • The cave of Korzumjund is 2nd level now: changed its 1st dungeon cell
  •  
  • -NPCs that will give you information:
  • .Ralfyr in Bonebreaker valley
  • .druid master Klarissmund in western rocklands
  • .Ma´luf khajit smuggler in Southern Nord Valley
  • .Dremora outcast in Western Nord Valley
  • .Anchieta (a vigilant of Stendarr) in Pantanalia
  •  
  • -Ma´luff and the dremora outcast will buy and sell things.
  •  
  • - New meshes from: ANGILLA, BAD GREMLIN, DIGITAL LION, ELINEM, GA-KNOMBOE, INSANITY SORROW, OARISTYS & TONY67, TAMIRA, VICN, TIER1DUSTY and some stuff of mine.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Wow this looks totally awesome. I'm excited for you to finish it so I can play it. I'm new to the site but if you get it up and running I'm all about donating for your work if that sort of thing is allowed here. The pics and vid look are captivating.... Hurry up mate!