DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

Unofficial Oblivion Patch 3.5.7

(1 review)

13 Screenshots

About This File

This mod is a joint effort to fix the vast amount of bugs currently existing in Oblivion v1.2.0416, fixing over 2,500 bugs so far! If you're experiencing a bug with Oblivion and it's not fixed by our mod please by all means report the bug to us in as much detail as possible so we can try fix it! Also if you find any: levitating trees or rocks, see-through or fall-through walls/objects or other stuff out of place, please let either of us know. To get the exact location, use the console commands sdt 0 and then tdt, click the item, note the Cell (not PC Cell) and form ID value (the eight hexadecimal digits at the top, ie 00123ABC) and indicate what's out of place. You can use tdt again to toggle the debug display off. Thank you and we hope you have a better Oblivion experience!

Warning: Only use the Unofficial Oblivion Patch with the version of Oblivion is was created for! Using it on an older or newer version then v1.2.0416 of Oblivion may cause bugs or things not to be fixed that were advertised as such!

The complete changelog is available here.

What's New in Version 3.5.7   See changelog

Released

• A whole lot of stuff. Check the readme and version history files for details.
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 1

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

I need some help my oblivion game of the year keeps crashing on me. how do i correct the problem. How do i get the mod i download into the game.

I just updated this patch from 3.4.2 to fix an advertised character dialogue bug (selling to the Thieves Guild fence Fathis Ules) and the bug seems completely fixed for only the first time after I apply the patch. After that, it is partially fixed.

Without the update, Fathis refused to enter dialogue with my character at all. He mentions how I didn't help him on the quest Sins of the Father without staying in cinematic view.

After first applying the patch update, he talks and trades with me as normal.

After exiting and reentering dialogue, his trading button is gone, but I am able to have dialogue with him. REstarting the game does nothing.