DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

Embershard Home 0.1

(0 reviews)

3 Screenshots

About This File

This is, by my estimation, a rather small housing mod. It's not quite a player home yet because there are some things that I still have to learn. There is a fairly basic quest (no quest markers yet) but the quest is there... it's all explained through two journals (one in the mine and the other in the home). This is very lore friendly. I've taken great pains to make sure that it is placed well within the context of the world.

I plan on expanding this to include:

- quest markers that link to the player journal.

- the ability to take full control of Embershard Home so that it is fully becomes a player home.

- options for the specific character you play... and a method by which to enable those options.

Credits:

DarkRider from TESAlliance for his amazing Modding Lessons found there. Check it out at: -

WillieSea from TESAlliance for helping me with a small script.

What's New in Version 0.1

Released

• 0.1 - Uploaded for the first time.
  • Thanks 1

User Feedback

You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

There are no reviews to display.