About This File
UPDATE 1.2 Nov 28, 2012
In order to begin A Trace of Aetherium:
you must be at least level 10 and have already killed Sahloknir
What's New in Version 1.2
- UPDATE 1.2 Nov 28, 2012
- Quest updates:
- In order to begin A Trace of Aetherium:
- [spoiler]you must be at least level 10 and have already killed Sahloknir [/spoiler]
- In order to begin Synearil's Legacy:
- [spoiler]after completing A Trace of Aetherium, you must return to Synearil's Shrine and pray to Talos[/spoiler]
- UPDATE 1.1 Nov 20, 2012
- Two new quests have been added, A Trace of Aetherium and Synearil's Legacy.
- These quests make it possible to craft the Dovah Mir, a magical talisman you can give to your follower to protect them from being harmed by player shouts, including Storm Call and Ice Form.
- In addition to the quests, here is a list of other changes:
- - Third word of Ice Form has been enhanced with an AoE Ice Form Blast
- - Fire Breath fixed so the VFX imagespace is appropriate for fire
- - First word of Fire Breath and Frost Breath damaged reduced slightly
- - Unrelenting Force damage reduced to vanilla (but force is more powerful for third word)
- - Third word Dismay has new visual effect
- - Third word Throw Voice summons decoy and allows player to remain undetected
- Many thanks to B1gBadDaddy, Herko_ter_Horst, hellay-fr, Irfeir and Black RL for all your help with this update! And extra special thanks to Chesko for suggesting the idea of the Dovah Mir talisman.