DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

WAC: Waalx Animals & Creatures v1.0 Additional Files

(13 reviews)

About This File

WACBeta01.jpg

About WAC on TES Alliance:

Currently Waalx is off in the real world crossing the globe and experiencing the grand adventure that is life! :simba: He managed to stop in to grant permission for his project to be hosted away from his forum which is now closed to new registrations so that WAC, in it's current unfinished state, could still be enjoyed by players. Somewhere down the traveled road, he may pop in to update the mod with the work he has stored on his PC, but until that time if and when, we will be hosting the beta version here with all the same documentation provided by Waalx himself.

Currently, WAC may NOT be used as resource material. Waalx has stated his desire that any derivative works must require/be dependant on WAC. Anyone wishing to use resource material from WAC without dependancy, must contact Waalx and ask permission; no contact made means no permission. This is his latest statement on Resource use as of 26 Aug 2012

About the permission to use WAC material as resources, that still bug me even now. WAC is it's own resource and product. As soon as it start to be taken apart it will cease to be what it was made to be, that is, something that can stand on it's own. It was meant to be an alternative to the other overhauls out there, not to be taken apart and used in other projects. Oblivion is over 6 years old game now. The craze is gone. The remaining mod authors shouldn't try to leach older project if they want to do something, but make their own NEW stuff. I guess most hardcore Oblivion player now may have seen what I did. Re-using my stuff isn't going to make it as if you're making new things; WAC have been out there for years already.

I always said that if you want to use WAC stuff you can as long as the new mod is based on WAC as a platform. That still stand. It's still the best options as then it allow people to use EVERYTHING that is in WAC, and that's a lot of stuff and a lot of things to choose from. And now that WAC will probably be released elsewhere it's still a very good option I think. Anyway, that's my point of view on the matter. What happen next is a matter of the other people integrity on this. I've worked over 2 years on that thing, it still trouble me to think that it would be ripped apart and become something that was in opposition to my initial intention.

What's New in Version v1.0 Additional Files   See changelog

Released

Added additional fix files supplied by Waalx

• Thanks 6
  • Love This 3
  • Upvote 12
  • Downvote 2
  • Angry 1

User Feedback

You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

Perdoshlep

6 of 6 members found this review helpful 6 / 6 members

Can't download it. Loading is crushing about 30%

Link to review
Khuratokh

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

File won't finalise.  It stops at   566.47 mb.

Considering more people have this issue, perhaps moving it to NexusMods might solve it.

Link to review
Pekka

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

I think this mod is awesome and it works perfect with Maskar's Oblivion Overhaul as he did a recommendation as well and prepared MOO for this one.

//Pekka

Link to review
marob307

11 of 12 members found this review helpful 11 / 12 members

Great overhaul shamely abandonned

Link to review
windan

10 of 12 members found this review helpful 10 / 12 members

Unfortunately, the download restarts everytime when it reaches somewhat around 65 %. Would be nice to see a fix, loved this mod in the old days...

Link to review
VALLIANV

15 of 21 members found this review helpful 15 / 21 members

I really would love to tell you what I think. but I cant get it downloaded.  I have tried 10 times and the download always says it is finished and then when I try to open it never opens and the file size is diffrent every time. I DOnt have this trouble anywhere but here on this site. Any suggestions? 

Link to review
Wolfy

0 of 1 member found this review helpful 0 / 1 member

I have used WAC previously and it is freakin' awesome. I am so glad its still available.

Link to review