1 Screenshot

About This File

gallery_1515_264_106287.png

This project is a community collaboration of free-to-use resources for your modding needs. Find out all about the TESA Skyrim Resource Kit Project here.

Browse through the list of resources. All the files are here for convenience.

Usage Permissions

Authors of these assets have provided permission for TESA to distribute these assets free-to-use.Please credit the TESA Skyrim Resource Kit if you use any assets from this project.

User Feedback

This is all so beautiful, thank you guys for the wonderful resources and all your hard work.  You've added a whole new element to the game for me and made my Skyrim full of endless possibilities. :)

Share this comment

I was wondering why i never found before the ayleid coin as a resource... Google trolled me :/

Thanks for these free resources.

Share this comment

One stupid question, how can I download it? I did click on the download option up there and it lead me to a message of the program download, but no program is downloaded. Any help?

Share this comment

Hello people. I am fairly new here, and I would like to have a look at this. But for some reason I get to a 404 page when I try to enter both links. Could any of you help me?

Thank you,

Live

Share this comment

We are still having some trouble with the downloads module it appears. I will bring this to the attention of DR.

Share this comment

The author just didnt update the links since the upgrade, Ive fixed them :)

Share this comment