DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

Insanity's Morrowind Soul Gems 1.0

(6 reviews)

7 Screenshots

About This File

Title-2.png

=================

Description:

=================

I've seen a few requests here and there for the soul gems from Morrowind, I decided to fill that request with this small resource.

The resource contains new Soul Gem models and textures based on the designs from Morrowind, they're not exact replicas but are very close to

those found in that game. The gems included are: Grand, Greater, Common, Petty, Lesser.

The textures included are higher resolution ones (2048x2048), an optional lower resolution set is also available.

=================

Installation

=================

1) Extract the contents of the ZIP folder into your Data folder

2) Make use of them in your project

=================

Un-Installation:

=================

Not sure why you wanna do this, but ok .. XD

1) Take them out of your ESP

2) Delete the files/folders associated with the mod

=================

=================

InsanitySorrow @ TES Alliance

=================

Credits:

=================

Thanks to Bethesda for creating Elderscrolls.

=================

Tools Used:

=================

Insanity's ReadMe Generator

Photoshop CS5

Blender

Creation Kit

=================

Licensing/Legal:

=================

You may use this as you wish as long as you don't charge money for it and you credit me for any work used.

Please do not re-host this file without my explicit permission.

What's New in Version 1.0

Released

• 22/11/2012 - Initial Release
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Someone linked me here because I was complaining about not having morrowind's styled soul gems. I made an account mainly to thank you for this (as well as to download it!). The models are fantastic, and they fit seamlessly into the game moreso than those pink kidney stones Bethesda gave us. Excellent models, amazing textures, and overall magnificent work. Thank you.

EDIT: The gems all have an absurdly dark purple coating over them. Rather saddening because the models look just fine in Nifskope, but they get a terrible purple coloring when ingame. Both texture sizes yield this result.

Like Zetalian said, the textures look off and in no way what the screenshots are actually showing here.

I tried to edit all textures myself but its still far from as beautiful as the screenshots show here.

• Upvote 1

Like Zetalian said, the textures look off and in no way what the screenshots are actually showing here.

I tried to edit all textures myself but its still far from as beautiful as the screenshots show here.

Same problem here :\