DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

Intelligent Summoned Entities

(0 reviews)

About This File

Name: Intelligent Summoned Entities

Version: 0.91

Date: 9/19/2009

Category: magic/scripts

Requirements: Oblivion Patch 1.2.0.416,

HIGHLY Reccomended Wrye Bash 264+ (required for full enjoyment/mod use)

Reccomended: LAME, Midas Magic, Silj's Martigen's Monster Mod summmon spells and conjuration compendium, SM, Akatosh Mount By Saiden Storm

Author(s): Pacific Morrowind

Source 1: TESA

Source 2: TesNexus

Description

===========

It has always really bugged me that you can't really be a stealthy summoner; you are sneaking through a ruin on a gallery above enemies and if you have a summon trailing you they see it and immediately come running for it and then they see you as well. Also sometimes I've found the summons to be a bit slow following. This fixes that. If you are sneaking your summons will sneak, if you are running your summons will run. I have found neglible fps drop with it but there conceivably could be since it is a script running every frame when there is any summons around.

There are three plugin files; Required: PMSneakySummons.esm which just holds the script and token which the script is attached to.

and then ONE of these two:PMSneakySummons-ForVanilla.esp places the token for non-bash users just for the vanilla summons (including SI). (RECCOMENDED:) PMSneakySummonsCompatibility.esp requires Wrye Bash to work; it places the token in the summons from LAME, Midas Magic, Silj's Martigen's Monster Mod summmon spells and conjuration compendium, SM, Akatosh Mount By Saiden Storm and vanilla, and using the bash patch it only requires the mods that you have of those! To use PMSneakySummonsCompatibility.esp just click rebuild patch, and as well as your usual setting check merge patches and this file in the merge patches menu, and check this file in import inventory.

Load Order

==============

In BOSS but quick LO note:

ESM doesn't matter, PMSneakySummons-ForVanilla.esp place after magicka overhauls to keep its features, before to keep their feature. PMSneakySummonsCompatibility.esp after magicka overhauls and Bash will keep all of their features and this feature!

Install

===============

If using BAIN:

just click install package

Manual Install:

copy the contents of archive to your data folder (overwriting if requested)

Uninstall

================

Bain:

just click uninstall on the package

Manual

1. Delete the files/folders associated with the mod.

Files to remove when uninstalling:

delete:

Oblivion\data\PMSneakySummons.esp

Oblivion\data\PMSneakySummonsCompatibility.esp

Oblivion\data\PMSneakySummons-ForVanilla.esp

History

=======

0.91 name change for upcoming major expansion

0.9 initial release

Contact

=======

You can find me on the official Bethesda Games forums (www.bethsoft.com/bgsforums/) or TESAlliance as PacificMorrowind - PREFERED

You can find me on TESNexus as PacificMorrowind

You can send me an email here: PacificMorrowind (AT) gmail (Dot) com

Also for help you can try the BGS thread: http://www.bethsoft.com/bgsforums/index.php?showtopic=1005400

Credits

=======

Thanks to Bethesda for creating Oblivion.

Thanks to TESA for the Alliance.

Thanks to TESNexus.com for the a one-stop-shop resource for authors and players.

Thanks to Shademe for script advice

Thanks to Vacuity for the permision to use Item Interchange mode for placement

Thanks to Wrye for having made IIM in Bash for Vacuity

Thanks to bg2408 for Lame

Thanks to flyflightflea for SM

Thanks to Silj for Silj's Martigen's Monster Mod summmon spells and conjuration compendium

Thanks to Xilver for Midas Magic

Thanks to SaidenStorm for the Akatosh Mounts

Thanks to all who have made mods

Thanks to LHammonds for the Readme Generator this file was based on.

Thanks to the Nifskope team

Licensing/Legal

Feel free to reuse, it is just a very small script. Though I would like thanks and a note to say where you are using it if you do :)

Pacific Morrowind

User Feedback

You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

There are no reviews to display.