DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

House of Argon 1.1

(1 review)

9 Screenshots

About This File

House of Argon

A cozy retreat for the Sons of Blackmarsh

f475476c-d882-4c31-9f8a-3f0faf2e6a10_zps7f5e0b1b.jpg

Description:

House of Argon adds a unique player home designed with Argonian players in mind; finally some respite from the cold for our scaly friends. Set in the volcanic wastes of Skyrim, the House of Argon boasts stores of fish and eggs, a special hotbed for resting, even a private hot spring for fishing and relaxing. The house is free to claim and has player safe storage. No future versions of this mod are planned as this was just a small addition I added for my own lizard. Enjoy!

Credits:

DarkRider: Level Designer

Hanaisse: 3D Artist

Legal:

Bethesda Softworks retains all rights to any original content, concepts, and ideas taken and altered from Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim. Resources used in this project may be used in your mod freely without permission being asked beforehand but credit must be given to this source for my work; it’s just polite. ;)

This mod may not be rehosted anywhere without permission. Period.

DarkRider @ http://www.tesalliance.org

What's New in Version 1.1

Released

• Adjusted and Finalized Exterior Pathing
  • Thanks 1

User Feedback

You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.