Submitter

File Information

• Submitted: Oct 17 2013 11:58 PM
  • Last Updated: Oct 18 2013 06:31 PM
  • File Size: 7.23MB
  • Views: 1631
  • Downloads: 159
  • Usage Rights/Permissions: Use these resources for your Mods! However, please credit myself and Blary if you plan on publishing your mod. Also it would be nice to send me a message letting me know so that I can see your mod! Any pictures of the books in game that you take would be very appreciated.

Download Open Books Library 1.1

Books Statics Resource

Screenshots

Posted Image

Posted Image

I always loved Blary's mod OpenBooks Resource.

I felt like it added a lot to the mods that used it, so I thought that I could make a whole bunch of new pages for the books in the hope that even more people would use these resources in their mods.

There are a total of 24 static open books. Each book has two visible custom made pages. (Which makes a total of 48 pages of awesome stuff!)

This is only a modders resource. There is no esp file! This does not add these books into the game. You must do this yourself.

Be aware that you will need to correctly set the texture path for both pages of the mesh!

Posted Image

Version History:

1.1 First Release

1.2 Attempt to fix bug with texture paths

1.3 After some help from people who don't suck at using nifskope I believe the texture path problem has been fixed

Permissions:

Use these resources for your Mods! However, please credit myself and Blary if you plan on publishing your mod. Also it would be nice to send me a message letting me know so that I can see your mod! Any pictures of the books in game that you take would be very appreciated.

Credits:

Blary: For the meshes and original idea without which this would not be possible.
All the Folks at DeviantART: Obsidian Dawn @ www.osidiandawn.com, Scully7491.deviantart.com, DarkNova666.deviantart.com, Leichnam.deviantart.com, nomuh.deviantart.com, calthyechild.deviantart.com, Psycho--Princess.deviantart.com, ephedrina-stock.deviantart.com, NamelessPL.deviantart.com, paradoxstock.deviantart.com, GoldDragonfly.deviantart.com, zoomanchoo.deviantart.com, StarRaven.deviantart.com, mawstock.deviantart.com, and remittancegirl.deviantart.com

Screenshots

Screenshots Screenshots Screenshots Screenshots Screenshots Screenshots Screenshots Screenshots Screenshots Screenshots Screenshots Screenshots Screenshots Screenshots Screenshots Screenshots Screenshots Screenshots Screenshots Screenshots Screenshots Screenshots Screenshots Screenshots

Extremely impressive! I will certainly be planning to add these to the FPI Gallery mod, which already has Blary's set. These are far more colorful and the textures look fantastic. Big thumbs up!

Very impressive!

Photo
thejadeshadow
Oct 19 2013 11:13 AM

These are beautiful. Thank you!

These are lovely.

Love it man. Thanks! I use Blary's stuff already, so this is a fantastic addition. Much appreciated.

Much thanks. :)

Thank you, I use his resources in all my houses, but I get tired of using the same ones over and over again.  I like to think I have more than 5 books :)

Other files you may be interested in ..

Random Files

• 1,412 Total Files
  • 141 Total Categories
  • 297 Total Authors
  • 487,012 Total Downloads
  • Alpha Werewolf Latest File
  • Vain Latest Submitter

20 user(s) are online (in the past 15 minutes)

3 members, 16 guests, 0 anonymous users

jermstyle, Bing (1), mogollon0804, darkwolf