About This File
What It Is
Creates a wearable item that doesn't use any equipment slots
that grants the visual effect of Boethiah's Ebony Armor that is
awarded to the player upon completion of her Daedric quest.
Vampires are immune to the sun while wearing her cloak and
the visual effect is constant. Now with full Vampire Lord
The original version now also has a spellbook included with the
cloak. This teaches a castable version of the cloak but it does
not have the same SPF rating as the cloak and vampires will
still have their troubles with sunlight while using the castable spell.
The effect lasts for about a minute of real time.
A perfect exterior for your dark and brooding interior.
What It Isn't
Unlike the Daedric Artifact it does not include the silent
movement or poison cloak damage effect. The Artifact is
also only active while you are sneaking - this one is always
Where it Is
At Boethiah's Sacellum, on the other side of the Pillar of
Sacrifice is a cauldron. The cloak is lying at the bottom
of the cauldron.
You may also choose to install the Silent version which
retains the 100% muffle of the Daedric Artifact or the
Sneaking version which reverts to only active while
sneaking like the Daedric Artifact.
And Vanilla Skyrim versions for those without Dawnguard.
- Choose which version of the mod you would like.
- Extract the .esp and .bsa (if present) to your Steam>steamapps>common>Skyrim>Data folder.
If you change which version you want, simply repeat the
first two steps and overwrite if/when prompted.
- Remove the .esp and the .bsa
- Dawnguard version not working as intended, removed until fixed - Forum Thread - After only FOUR DAYS fix't!
- Complete a possibly radiant quest to send you to search for and restore the cloak - Development Thread
Dawnguard versions will not be compatible with any mods that modify these files -
What's New in Version 1.7
- Added a spell book in addition to the cloak in the original version only.