DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

Ragna-Rok's Stuff for real Berserkers 10.666

(1 review)

51 Screenshots

About This File

EDIT: I just added the missing optional retextures. Enjoy :)

Hey there, and welcome to my mod :)

"Ragna-Rok's Stuff for real Berserkers" features 60 standalone weapons packed into a single mod. All are craftable, temperable and enchantable, to be found under the orcish smithing section. Lore friendly and balanced, no god stuff here. The weapons are a little heavier and need slightly more / different ingredients than regular orcish gear, but for that deal damage close to the ebony tier.

Have some fun :happy:

How to install: well, I am pretty sure you folks know that... anyhow. Open the rar-file, and simply put the stuff in the rar-file in your skyrim directory, so that the stuff I put in "Data" goes in your "Skyrim / Data" folder. Then go to the launcher, "Data Files", and check "Ragna-Rok Stuff".

Custom meshes and textures ensure this mod works with any other mod you might run, so basically... changed your regular orcish textures? Works. Modified any regular orc-stuff in your game? Works. You even went so far to erase all your orc-stuff from your game? How could you! :noway: ... still, works.

PS: I used to publish this mod on another web-site, well... it belongs simply here. Actually I kinda owe the tesalliance one, because the tutorials here helped me figuring out lots of those billions of problems that drive rookie-modder insane :coffee:

What's New in Version 10.666

Released

• 10.666 --> well, i forgot to update here. so heres the latest update, quality overhaul and some tweaks here and there.
  • 7.666 --> First release here, actually there have been already like 3 dozen updates on this mod. It starts with version 7.666 here.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments