DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

MarthGun's Carpentry Wood Piece Set Derp.0

(0 reviews)

1 Screenshot

About This File

Tony looked up at the mexican hovering above him with disdain. The burrito hanging out of his mouf was something to behold. It should be enshrined, thought Tony.

The owner of that burrito didn't know the true value of what he had. He was SUPER BURRITO MEXICAN MAN

This wasn't just any bout of pure jealousy, it was time to take matter into his own hands.

like a burd, Tony leaped up and grabbed the burrito with both hands and pulled with all his might. But the burrito was too strong and the strength of it pulled Tony into a nether region of swirls and ponies. He was flying through a vortex of color and chaos.

When Tony regained consciousness, he saw a turrible sight...he saw....

A SET OF CARPENTRY STUFF THAT IS SURE TO RAWK YOUR HAWK OFF!!!!@!!!1 MEOW!!!!

***note- these are 2k textures for the most part, some aren't. but they all look pretty good. Its over 200k, but i included about 6 different types of the Saw Dust meshes, it was really hard to make it look good, so i just added a bunch.

All of these meshes will most likely need to be scaled up in the CK. Everything but the Sawdust has collsion

The wood planks come in 2x4, 2x6 and 2x12. Elm, American White Wood, Willow and Apple woods.

Also there is a dried/ ye olden Saw Horse, same one in the above pic

Direct any questions you have to the comments section and i will never respond to you.

• Thanks 1

User Feedback

You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

There are no reviews to display.