DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

18 Screenshots

About This File

Hey there, and welcome to my mod :)

Ragna-Roks Elven Weapons features 27 new custom weapons, to be crafted at any forge. Found under the elven section. All are craftable, temperable and enchantable. Lore friendly and ballanced. Could be that some are not on the screenshots, I uploaded dozens of mods in the last days here, so in case I missed one --> cut me some slack please :)

Basically we have the regular elven weapons as thalmor retex versions, plus 4 completely new custom battleaxes, 2 waraxes, 2 swords, 2 greatswords, which all are available as regular elven weapons and also as thalmor retexes. All 27 weapons are standalone versions, no replacers, as usual..

Have some fun :happy:

User Feedback

You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

There are no reviews to display.