DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

Solitude Navy Yard (Unfinished) 0.5

(0 reviews)

6 Screenshots

About This File

Due to the unfortunate reality that I'm spending more time at work (IRL I'm a PC technician by trade, and often on assignments I'm out of town for 3 days) than I could try to deal with large mods, I am offering this mod as a resource for those who have the time and the resources to complete it.

Originally the Solitude Navy Yard was my attempt as a large-scale alternative to a certain mod notorious for incompatibility and navmesh bugs. However, the sheer size of the project and the number of NPCs needed was too overwhelming for me to handle that I left this work half complete.

The Navy Yard contains:

• 3 warehouse areas
  • 1 armory (workshop/forge)
  • 1 ship interior
  • 1 tavern
  • 1 trade shops
  • 1 customs house
  • 2 residences
  • 1 player home
  • 1 small shack (for a Thieves Guild fence)

The archive file also contains a character sheet (Excel and CSV) for which to use as a reference guide to create NPCs and their daily routines.

Note that there are also 60 versions of the mod -- the reason is that given the notoriety of CK's undo, which isn't really an undo just like we use Word or Excel, I used a method of creating "checkpoints" so as if in case I make a mistake that cannot be reverted, I rename and open the previous version.

You may also note that it also uses Stroti's outdoor toilet (available in this site), as well as a custom wanted poster (also available) -- these can be removed if necessary.

If anything, should you decide to publish the finished work, please credit me by name and leave a link to the finished product in the comments area. Thank you and good luck! :)

• Thanks 1

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Creatin NPC is not that hard/long as to Skyrim (since quite some month), using the NPC Editor, it is possible to either use an existing NPC as template, or go from "scratch". All aspect can be changed then, and result is saved as .esp.

From there, easily merged using TES5Edit merge script.

So, the days of tedious creation of NPC = done ;)

Holy Cow, you never cease to floor me with each mod you make!  Awesome work on this!   I wish you could give a small tutorial on Nav-meshing in the exterior, your nav-mesh is always so compatible!