DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

V Lower Class Outfits

(0 reviews)

11 Screenshots

About This File

V Lower Class Outfits

Author: Victoria VII

Date: 8-13-2014

Game: TesIV Oblivion

Description

Lower class versions of 3 Nailflan's outfits.

Since my character is poor but I really like these excellent Nailflan's outfits, I've slightly modified the meshes for a poorer look and created new textures accordingly. The outfits look now old and lower class.

You can find the outfits along with a note at "The All-Saints Inn" in the Temple District of the Imperial City.

Notes

My character begins the game as very poor so the upper class look is unfitting, since I've adapted the outfits to my needs, I thought to share for others' characters too.

Remade all diffuse and normal maps.

There is a fourth outfit that is a mix of two.

Reworked the UVs for some pieces.

Created all the icons accordingly and the paper note, there is also a general gnd fitting the content.

Requirements

HGEC Body Link

Coronerras' Maximum Compatibility Skeletons Link

Install

Extract - Copy - Past in your Oblivion folder.

Activate the esp.

Permission

Strictly NON COMMERCIAL.

If you want to use or modify any part of this content for include it in your release:

• your release must be NON COMMERCIAL (no money involved or any form of payment).
  • you must clearly state that you are sharing strictly for NON COMMERCIAL USE (no money involved or any form of payment).

Do not re-upload.

Also:

I've modified Nailflan's meshes, concerning the meshes alone, you must follow first of all Nailflan's permission rules: "ONLY for TESIV:OBLIVION. You may not convert my mods for TESV:SKYRIM, and others.

They include not only tweaked Vanilla meshes of TESIV but also mods exclusive to TESIV."

Nailflan's policy and awesome works: link 1 link 2

Thanks to Nailflan for the excellent meshes. Nailflan's personal website.

Thanks to RAIAR for HGEC Body. Thanks to Coronerras for Maximum Compatibility Skeletons

Thanks to all who love and play Oblivion.

User Feedback

You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

There are no reviews to display.