DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

Duke Patrick's Armor Drowns 2.1

(0 reviews)

1 Screenshot

About This File

Duke Patrick's Armor Drowns

Latest SKSE needed.

===============

DESCRIPTION

===============

Rev 2.1 Fix issue were taking off armor while stuck under water would not return your player control.

THIS REVISION 2 is a complete redesigned of rev 1. REV 2 and up will be the official game mechanics design from now on.

If you swim with any armor on that has 50 or more damage resistance and weighs more than 20 units of weight You will drop like a brick deep down into the water. You will not be able to move and your stamina will drop fast unless you unequipped the armor. If you do not have any water breathing magic or ability you will also start to drown as you struggle in the water.

This is how I original envisioned (and wanted) my mod to be. However no one could find a simple way to prevent the player from floating back up tot he surface of the water once they were thrown down deep into the water.

I got up this morning and it came to me ....I could not believe it would work but I tried it and YES...finally a way to do it with one simple function!

Upgrading only requires you to drop the new files into your data folder.

I only answer questions about the mod that are posted in my threads on the Bethesda:

forums: http://forums.bethsoft.com/forum/13-the-elder-scrolls

What's New in Version 2.1

Released

• Rev 2.1 Fix issue were taking off armor while stuck under water would not return your player control.
  • Thanks 1

User Feedback

You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

There are no reviews to display.