DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

The Encyclopedia Skyrimica Interest Check Version

(0 reviews)

1 Screenshot

About This File

After spending a couple years trying to build the Museum of Nirn I finally gave up and turned toward the medium I am more skilled with: Words.

This is only an interest check, to ensure that people have enough interest to make the amount of work I put in worth while.

With enough interest though this will be what I had intended the Museum to be, both a deeper look into the untold and largely non existent history behind...pretty much everything as well as an insurance that the creations of the modding community from Morrowind through to Skyrim will be preserved and immortalized beyond the lives of individual files.

So, download, take a look and above all, give your opinion of the work! Currently the sample book is sitting in Dragonsreach, beside the brazier on the right hand side of the stairs when you enter through the main doors.

• Thanks 1

User Feedback

You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

There are no reviews to display.