DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

28 Screenshots

About This File

IMPORTANT NOTICE:

Good day, fellow gamer :) From now on this mod will include any weapon of any tier I make based on regular skyrim-in-game-stuff.

Basically I will create the biggest and best weapon-collection based on in-game-gear :thumbsup:

******************************************************************************************************************************************************************

UPDATE: 18.0 (190 weapons now in total, mixed tiers, 70 orcish, 21 iron, 19 steel, 15 elven, 25 glass, 40 daedric).

Hey there and welcome to my mod :smile:

This mod contains a couple of brutal orcish butcher goodies:

11 Greatswords

11 Swords

9 Battleaxes

9 Waraxes

8 Warhammers

8 Maces

10 Daggers

2 Uniques (Slugger, Chopper)

2 Bows

This mod contains also a couple of brutal iron butcher goodies:

4 Greatswords

4 Swords

2 Battleaxes

2 Waraxes

4 Warhammers

4 Maces

1 Daggers

This mod contains also a couple of brutal steel butcher goodies:

4 Greatswords

4 Swords

4 Battleaxes

4 Waraxes

3 Daggers

This mod contains also a couple of brutal elven butcher goodies:

5 Greatswords

5 Swords

5 Daggers

This mod contains also a couple of brutal glass butcher goodies:

4 Greatswords

4 Swords

8 Battleaxes

8 Waraxes

1 Uniques (Falcon)

This mod contains also a couple of brutal daedric butcher goodies:

10 Greatswords

10 Swords

5 Warhammers

5 Maces

10 Daggers

They are craftable at any forge, temperable and enchantable.

Stats for now are those of the regular tiers equivalent weapons. Berserker-editions have +1 damage and +1 critical.

No overpowered stuff. Levelled list entries will be made soon when more tiers got filled up.

Compatible with any other mod in existence.

(All as usual)

Have some fun :cookie:

**********************************************************************************************************************************************************

Q: Will there be any updates?

A: Yep. Most likely, I highly recommend following the mod to get notified when I updated it smile.png

**********************************************************************************************************************************************************

Credits:

Ragna_Rok from TESAlliance for creating this mod.

All the creators of the countless Tutorials on TESA, thx for sharing and teaching your knowledge <3

The guys that made Blender, Gimp, DDS-Converter, FO3Archive, WinRar

Bethesda for Skyrim and the CK

Permissions:

NO CHANGES, NO MODIFICATIONS, NO REUPLOAD!

Mirrors: TESAlliance, DarkCreations.

I advise strictly to not use my mods when you get them from another source.

If anyone making a new-land-mod wants to use those weapons for their mod then ask for permission to use them by contacting the author (Ragna_Rok) on tesalliance.org, usually those kind of mods get supported with most of Ragna's gear, it's mainly about keeping track on what gets used where. Just ask, I don't bite... at least most of the times.

Every permission given will be stated right here in perms on the mods main release page on TESAlliance.

What's New in Version 18.0

Released

• 18.0 ---> 190 weapons
  • 17.0 ---> 128 weapons
  • 16.0 ---> 113 weapons
  • 15.0 ---> 102 weapons
  • 14.0 ---> 89 weapons
  • 13.0 ---> 68 weapons
  • 12.0 ---> 56 weapons
  • 11.0 ---> 49 weapons
  • 10.0 ---> 45 weapons
  • 9.0 ---> 38 weapons
  • 8.0 ---> 34 weapons
  • 7.0 ---> 30 weapons
  • 6.0 ---> 27 weapons
  • 5.0 ---> 24 weapons
  • 4.0 ---> 16 weapons
  • 3.0 ---> 10 weapons
  • 2.0 ---> 7 weapons
  • 1.0 ---> 5 weapons

User Feedback

You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.