DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

New Flowers Resource 1.0

(2 reviews)

5 Screenshots

About This File

None of these resources or parts of them may be used in paid mods

===========================================

New Flowers Resource

===========================================

for modders

by Tamira

During the past months I made a few new flowers, I think I there will be no more, so I packed them together as modder's resource.

At this place I want to thank the creators of the wonderful textures on CG textures who made them available for free!

And I want to thank the creators of the wonderful models on archive3d.net and other free 3d download sites who made them available for free!

Content:

========

Flower bushes

made from this free resource:

http://archive3d.net/?a=download&id=e5743265 by Ilona

I used blossom textures from CG Textures to make 3 varieties: pink, lilac and yellow. The models are rather high poly, so don't use too many of them in one place.

Potentilla (Finger shrub)

made from this free resource:

http://archive3d.net/?a=download&id=642d9727 by Sonia Ray

Blossom Ivy 01 and 02:

are retextures of the vanilla ivy with blossom textures from CG Textures

Vinca (Periwinkle)

is a retexture of the vanilla clover with a blossom texture from CG Textures.

The Vinca should be added as a tree to make the movement visible, I recommend to edit the vanilla clover for this.

The flower bushes, Potentilla and Blossom Ivy are statics.

Credits:

=======================

Ilona from archive3d.net for the Flower bush model

Sonia Ray from archive3d.net for the Potentilla model

CG Textures

The Niftools team for giving us Nifskope

Permission:

===========

You may use these resources in your mods as long as you give credit and you do not charge money for it.

You have to give credit to the authors of the original resources too as mentioned above if you use them in your mod.

Do not upload to other sites.

• Upvote 1

User Feedback

You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.