DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

[Morrowind] Tribunal - Revised Dark Brotherhood Assassins

(0 reviews)

1 Screenshot

About This File

I made this mod because I was tired that my player be attacked by Dark Brotherhood assassins wearing full uber armour at low levels. It was fun breaking for me.

To keep the challenge interesting, all of them will be wielding enchanted weapons, short blades, and throw the usual ebony darts.

-----oOo-----

Permissions:

• No redistribution. This mod must remain exclusive to TES Alliance and Great House Fliggerty.
  • You are allowed to make changes to this mod to your convenience as long as you do not redistribute it after modification.

-----oOo-----

Description:

The player will now be "visited" by differentiated assassins, according to her/his level.

1. From level 1 to 4, the assassins will be wearing a full set of Netch leather armour (cuirass, helmet, greaves, boots, gauntlets and paultrons) and wield a Firebite dagger and one ebony dart.
  2. From level 4 to 10, the assassins will be wearing a full set of Netch leather armour (cuirass, helmet, greaves, boots, gauntlets and paultrons) and wield a Iron Spider dagger and one ebony dart.
  3. From level 10 to 20, the assassins will be wearing a set of Boiled Netch leather armour (cuirass, helmet) and chitin greaves, boots, gauntlets and paultrons and wield a Wild Viper sword and one ebony dart.
  4. From level 20 to 30, the assassins will be wearing a full set of Chitin armour (cuirass, helmet, greaves, boots, gauntlets and paultrons) and wield a Glass Stormblade and one ebony dart.
  5. Above level 30, the assassins will be wearing the full set of Dark Brotherhood armour (cuirass, helmet, greaves, boots, gauntlets and paultrons) and wield an Adamantium Viperblade (that I created for the occasion) and one ebony dart. The Adamantium Viperblade I created delivers 5 points of poison during 10 seconds.

In addition, each assassin will now carry a Writ of Assassination at the name of the player.

20180508235345_1.thumb.jpg.3f5af542606f9b860722d23c7aadf46e.jpg

20180508235425_1.thumb.jpg.0aaf710b8872def859e435f69d07ab1f.jpg

20180508235440_1.thumb.jpg.4ac46e62f0505a5a9e1e3c1f42793803.jpg

20180508235522_1.thumb.jpg.6e84c381b669728e22676a1f648b52e2.jpg

Requirements and Installation:

Requires Morrowind and Tribunal. As it's just an .esp, unzip the file to your Data Files directory, or use a mod manager.

Compatibility:

• Compatible with OpenMW 0.43.0.
  • Obviously, this mod will not be compatible with other mods that modify the assassins sent after the player (db_assassin1b, db_assassin1, db_assassin2, db_assassin3 and db_assassin4).

Mirror:

This mod is also available on Morrowind Modding History:

To Behesda Game Studios for their marvellous games!

User Feedback

You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

There are no reviews to display.