DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

Bogwater Downs

(2 reviews)

1 Screenshot

About This File

Bogwater Downs

Burrow08.jpg

Description:

Bogwater Downs adds a small rural community in Blackwood, northeast of Leyawiin, for the player to call home. The free player home, Bogwater Burrow, includes lots of player safe storage, a free saddle horse, and a cozy functional house. The atmosphere is undeniably surreal around the downs, it's a great location!

For CS Basics Students:

This is the same house you will learn how to build in the CS Basics Class. You are welcome to download, investigate and compare notes, but please don't try to pass my work off as your homework, I will be able to spot my own work, and doing so will cost you your place in the class.

Additional Screens:

Burrow02-1.jpgBurrow10.jpg

Burrow09.jpgBurrow01.jpg

Burrow05.jpgBurrow03.jpg

Burrow04.jpg

User Feedback

You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

jimbugin

I Searched with Google to find a House Build Mod, After many years this is still the best place to come to find out How To Use The Tes Construction Set, As Well as to Build your own Working Mod. Thanks TesAlliance for all yawl do.

Link to review