DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

Fisherman's Cottage ver 2 2 2.2

(1 review)

10 Screenshots

About This File

The Fisherman's Cottage is located west of Anvil. Follow the coastline from Anvil Harbor and you will run into it. It is built on a pier on the shore and has an extraordinary view over the Abbecean sunset.

The house is lower class Anvil style (interior no 1) furnished with middle class- and some lower class furniture. It includes dining-room, kitchen with fireplace and a double-bedroom on second floor. Trapdoor to basement with extra storage capacity.

It is made companion-friendly, is fully path-gridded and has persistant beds and chairs that companions can use. The mod also includes 26 no-respawn-containers (many of them 'mini-barrels') in the main cottage and 42 non-respawn-containers in the basement. Outside the cottage, there are 4 non-respawn barrels.

The house is for free. Noone knows what happened to the fisherman who used to lived here, but obviously he forgot to lock the door before he left the place for good.

New in ver 2

- Make your own soup in the cooking pot.

- useable static alchemy equipment

- different light setting for daytime/nighttime

- lit/turn off the fire by clicking on the logs.

- pour yourself wine and ale from the kegs in the basement.

- the paintings in the cottage have been replaced with more suitable ones for a fisherman's cottage.

New in ver 2.1:

- Added useable anvil in the basement.

Ver 2.2:

Improved a script to prevent that the soup would be cooking for too long if the player leaves the cottage during the process.

New! Optional COBL-addon

=========================

The following things have been incorporated:

- The Luggage - is located in the bedroom, under the sunset-painting, but is only available if you have found the original Luggage in Anvil.

- Alchemy sorter - is located in the basement, on the right wall when you enters the basement.

- Dinnerplate is placed on the dinnertable in the livingroom.

- An extra keg in the basement will give water if you are using a survival mod.

I have choosen to make a COBL-add-on instead of a full COBL-version. My main reason for this is that I tend to continue to tinker on and improve my mods, and then I don't want to have to alter two esps. Obviously, the add-on has to load AFTER Fisherman's Cottage, else many of the COBL-functions won't work.

More screenshots available here: http://lovkullen.net/Emma/Fisherman.htm

What's New in Version 2.2

Released

• see text

User Feedback

You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.