DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

Eagle's Landing Home

(1 review)

4 Screenshots

About This File

Name: Eagle's Landing Home

Version: 2

Date: 03/04/2010

Category: Houses

Author: Arion T.

=================

Requirements:

=================

Oblivion 1.2.416

Shivering Isles

=================

Description:

=================

A player home on the western shore of Topal Bay.

=================

Details:

=================

A nice home for the adventuring type and/or mage type character.

Has large multi-level basement with mage's room, large display room with stands for mannequins, and guest rooms.

Some equipment in the mage's room require faction access and leveling in order to operate.

Large Recreation Room for players to go and relax with hidden chests.

New Wardrobe/dressing room added with labeled storage chests and display stands for mannequins.

=================

Installation

=================

1. Extract this archive to any folder and then copy the contents to Oblivion's Data folder.

2. Start Oblivion Launcher, click Data Files, and enable the .esp file(s).

3. You need to have your borders turned off. For those who haven't done this before edit the oblivion.ini in your My Games\Oblivion (one with your saved games) and look for the line with "bBorderRegionsEnabled=1" and change the 1 or a 0 (zero) and save.

4. OBMM players copy the obom file to your mods directory and activate.

=================

Un-Installation:

=================

1. Start Oblivion Launcher, click Data Files, uncheck the .esp file(s).

2. Delete the files/folders associated with the mod.

3. OBMM players just deactivate the omod and remove.

=================

Upgrade:

=================

As with all upgrades it is highly recommended that you uninstall the previous version and create a new clean save before installing this upgrade. While nothing was removed, some items have changed and been rearranged. I've noticed that using a previous saved game may leave things out of place as they were moved. Any important items (armor, weapons, clothing, jewelry) that you wish to save I highly recommend removing to a safe place before creating your new saved game.

=================

Incompatibility:

=================

02/18/2010 - it has been brought to my attention that the house conflicts with a quest location for - Knights of the White Stallion 4.4. There is nothing I am able to do to rectify that. Players might disable Knights of the White Stallion while they are evaluating whether or not to keep the house.

=================

Known Issues:

=================

If you are using Nottlong's Nou-Malatu Ayleid dungeon mod it needs to be loaded before Eagle's Landing. Use Oblivion Mod Manager or similiar software to adjust your load order.

=================

History:

=================

3/4/2010 - Changes by level:

Exterior - removed prey faction from sheep for those who have creature companions that might look upon them as a food source.

House Interior - Added clock in kitchen, upgraded the bedroom furniture (except drawers by partition), changed bookcase to one with lower height so players could access the items on top, added secret passage to changing room. New changing room has labeled storage chests for sorting of "special clothing"

Basement - fixed falling scrolls in the mage's room. Fixed rug collision in display room and added a few more chests for storage.

2/15/2010 - Minor bug files, Added door to basement, repaired scripts for altars so they would as intended, enhanced lighting in the recreation room to reflect desired atmosphere, added steps at back of house to access the waterfall, add small pond behind waterfall, put water in the troughs, fixed weapons so there are more than 1 arrow and added an additional arrow barrel. Also added more colorful flowers in the exterior.

2/08/2010 - Minor bug fixes. Removed crates from in front of the door down the hall in the mage's room

and unlocked the hidden door to the NEW "Recreation Room."

2/01/2010 - Updated zip file to remove DistantLands LOD files that reference the Elswyr Mod.

1/31/2010 - This is my first release mod and was part of my TES Alliance CS Modding Class Final Exam.

I plan to add more to the mod as I progress through some of the other classes.

=================

=================

ariont1950@yahoo.com

=================

Credits:

=================

Thanks to Bethesda for creating Oblivion.

Thanks to InsanitySorrow for his ReadMe Generator this file is based on.

Thanks to MrSiikas for use of the "ElvenShips Resource".

Thanks to Edoc'sil for use of the "Edoc's Fireplace Accessory Resource".

Thanks to Xiamara for use of the wonderful "Manor Bedroom Set by Xiamara" furniture resource.

Thanks to WillieSea for use of the great clocks resource "Clocks of Cyrodiil"

Thanks to Texian for use of his "Static Water Meshes" to add realism to the stable/blacksmith shop.

A Very Special "THANK You" to Liquid Graphics Interactive for making Lost Spires a modders resource where I was able to use the Cave02 tilesets and the wonderful mushroom meshes and textures. LostSpires can be found at www.LostSpires.com.

A Very Special "Thank You" to Khettienna for her diligence and picking the mod apart to find all the little things I overlooked.

I'd also like to thank everyone at TES Alliance for their encouragement and support.

Most of all I would like to say Thank You to DarkRider for providing the TESA CS Modding School and putting up with a new modder.

=================

Tools Used:

=================

Insanity's ReadMe Generator

Elderscrolls Construction Set

TES4Edit

NifSkope

TES4Gecko

TES4Files

=================

Licensing/Legal:

=================

You can do whatever you want with this mod but all I ask in return is that you give me credit if you distribute any part of this mod, as well as credit the authors of any resources I used. I would also like to know what mods are including my work.

User Feedback

You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.