DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

Chapel Shop

(0 reviews)

24 Screenshots

About This File

Chapel Shop v1.0

12-5-2008

VictoriaG

For the HGEC body. Will work with any Exnem-compatible body texture-wise, but only if you wear complete outfits.

Other bodies will have messed up textures when clothing is equipped.

See screenshot for location. A fast-travel-enabled marker will show up on your map.

You must have borders turned off in the .ini. [My Documents\My Games\Oblivion]

Chrome: It won't be chrome unless you have Window Reflections set to On in your Video Settings. They will appear dull at night.

The chapel has a *lot* of stuff in/around it. It was made & tested on a fairly high-end setup. FPS may suffer on others.

If you do not have textures set at "Large", the soulshade sword will not appear correctly.

There will be clipping.

Installation: standard. Unzip to your data folder. All files are in unique folders. Should be no conflicts.

Credits:

Any conversions of meshes to this HGEC body done by kalia and some esp work and credit xl file.

For full credits by item, please see separate spreadsheet.

Original meshwork/textures used in this mod by:

Windy

Addonay

Divine Avenger

VagabondAngel

NPR

Speedbuster

Palerider

Deacon

Hentai

Kikaimegami

Growlf

Zhu

Sinblood

Chingari

Bui

Naglio

TaylorSD

Cethagus

LothDeBonneville

NPR

Kalikut

NioLiv

JClyde

Xiamara

Apachii

Nivea

Petrovich

DavidWhitefang

Helborne

Koutetsu

Xilverbullet

AlienSlof

J3X

Phijama

Preat_2205

Cethegus

Rinzei

Luchaire

Scanti

Capucine

IDKRR

Exnem

JDayT

Speedbuster

Cordwainer

Special Credit:

**Xilverbullet for the amazing effects from Midas Magic that were used on the orbs and lightning swords! Thank you very much for letting us use those!

Check out Midas Magic here: http://planetelderscrolls.gamespy.com/View.php?view=OblivionMods.Detail&id=2502

Licensing/Legal

===============

As you can see by the list above, there's a lot of others' work here. Thus, re-use/conversion permissions can't be granted.

Do not re-upload this or include it in whole or in part in any compilations, period.

If I have left Oblivion modding & *want* it re-uploaded, I will change this section, otherwise, this stands,

regardless of whether or not you can contact me.

• Thanks 1

User Feedback

You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

There are no reviews to display.