DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

Gothic Breton Race Exnem/HGEC RM RF UFF

(0 reviews)

6 Screenshots

About This File

Gothic Breton Race for Exnem HGEC RM RF UFF

PLEASE NOTE: This is a lite version of SavageArtistry's Gothic Breton race which is found in her mod Modified Hair and Eyes on this forum.

http://savageartistry.darkbb.com/index.htm

By Maigrets

Version

Final

This modified race came about because I downloaded the excellent Modified Hair and Eyes 2.3 by SavageArtistry who created the original Gothic Breton head textures and modified body textures which she included in her mod. I took the files from the mod and made my own Gothic Breton for my private use. Having seen how beautiful the textures were I asked if I could have permission to release it. SavageArtistry very graciously agreed.

Modified Hair and Eyes is now at version 2.5 and can be downloaded from this link.

It's not necessary to login unless you wish to comment. There is now an update which does require

registration to view and download.

NEW:

Male face textures. I am only including two male face textures. One with a scar and beard stubble and one with the stubble but no scar. I've given him the diamond prism eyelashes. However if you wish to use the other available texture options you'll need to download Modified Hair and Eyes Full or the Update and rename and replace as required.

The others include, but are not limited to clean shaven face, no scar, two beard choices.

ALL IN ONE:

Everything you need, except for the Working Eyelashes and Custom Race Fix mentioned below, is included in this all in one file. Default is Exnem/HGEC. Robert's Female and UFF textures included in the EXTRA Folder with instructions. I have also added five more hair styles from the Saram Race by idkrrr, six of Throttlekitty's Hairstyles and Leon's Haircut in my quest to find styles suitable for males.

I have used Cernasite's Dragon Eyes with her permission and 16 hairstyles from the Saram race by idkrrr. Five of them are new to this mod. Also I have incorporated the mesh fixes for the saram hair from my update files and the Corean hair as well. All hair and eyes are now in this file.

I have added eyelashes with a diamond teardrop below the lower lid for the girls and a diamond prism for the lads although I'm not sure I can see any difference.

REQUIRED MODS:

Oblivion Version 1.2.0416 This mod was created with SI installed but no assets were used from the expansion.

Working Eyelashes by Throttlekitty and jclyde6108

http://tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=18185

One of the Custom Race Fixes is needed to get past the dialogue in the starting dungeon. Or preferably the Unofficial Oblivion Patch which includes a race fix.

STATS:

Basic attributes Female: as for the Vanilla Breton

Strength: 30

Intelligence: 50

Willpower: 50

Agility: 30

Speed: 40

Endurance: 30

Luck: 50

Personality: 40

Skill Bonus:

Blade: 10

Alteration: 10

Conjuration: 10

Illusion: 10

Marksman: 10

Restoration: 10

I included Blade and Marksman because I use characters with melee and magic skills.

The Racial Spells are the same except I have added a Companion Heal Spell as a Lesser Power and a Summonable Creature. More on that below.

Male stats are the same as the originals but they have the Blade and marksman added as well.

INSTALLATION:

Unpack the archive to a temporary folder. Move the meshes and textures to your data folder. Say yes to any request to overwrite.

VERY IMPORTANT:

There are two esp files. One has only the Companion Heal Spell and the other has the Spell and a Summonable Spriggan called Avalon. The summon lasts for 120 seconds and she has the normal creature stats. It may seem strange to have a Spriggan summon/companion, but I like it.

Only use one of these esp's. They are NOT interchangeable during game play if you decide you don't want the summon or visa versa. I made two so you could choose.

The new esp(s) will work with existing characters. I've tried it to make sure with the HGEC version at least. If you wish to make changes to an existing character follow the directions below:

"You can make changes to the character while playing the game by going into the console (~) and type "showracemenu" without the quotes. Once you're happy with the changes, DO NOT click on the DONE button, instead, hit the ESC key to bring up the game menu and save the game. Then load up the save game. This is the safe way to exit the console without messing up your character's stats."

When creating your character it is also a good idea to Reset the face before making any adjustments, then move the complexion slider all the way from one side to the other and back to where you want it to be. This allows the game to get the correct texture. It works and also helps eliminate the neck seam.

UNINSTALL:

Remove folder MGothicBreton from datameshescharacters

Remove folder MGothicBreton from datatexturescharacters

Remove the esp.

Either remove the eyelashes mod or leave it intact if you use it for other characters.

CREDITS AND THANKS TO:

SavageArtistry for permission to use her race files in the first place. These include her original face textures, and modified body textures.

Cernasite for permission to use her pretty Dragon Eyes.

Capucine for the eyes at this link as requested in Readme:

http://tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=3934

idkrrr for the saram race hair.

idkrrr for the Corean Hair.

Throttlekitty for her hairstyles.

Renzeekin and Ascendence Kel for Leon's Hair from RE4

Throttlekitty and jclyde6108 for the Working Eyelashes.

Robert2 for the MaleBodyReplacerV4

Exnem for the Eyecandy body

RAIAR for the HGEC Eyecandy Conversion

kynetarse for the Custom race Fix

The CS WIKI for invaluable information and last but not least, Bethesda without whom we wouldn't have this great game, let alone the talented modders who contribute their work every day.

ADDITIONAL CREDITS:

SavageArtistry for the smaller elf ear meshes and textures.

Spirited Treasure and Team for the earrings.

Kikaimegami and others for their help at The Eyecandy Forum.

There's a small info with these credits plus original earrings readme in the EXTRA folder.

CONTACT INFORMATION:

I can be contacted by PM at SavageArtistry Forum as Maigrets:

Email: maigrets55@yahoo.com.au

And here of course.

LEGAL:

Please do not upload this mod anywhere else in it's current or altered form without asking me first. Many of my mods have been translated to other languages which is fine with me.

The face textures in this mod are NOT to be used for any project including companions. If you are unsure please contact SavageArtistry who created them.

The screen shots were taken with my old system (except for one male)and I was unable to use HDR, so the eye makeup doesn't show to it's best advantage. I'm not currently using the characters, but I will get some better pics sometime later if I remember.

User Feedback

You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

There are no reviews to display.