DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

Secluded Glade

(0 reviews)

3 Screenshots

About This File

A small farm house in the west weald, hidden away in the forest near two ponds. The small house sits atop of the hill, overgrown with wildlife makes the house seem like a small dream home. Ideal for rangers, thieves or anyone who wants to get away and enjoy the quiet serenity of being in the middle of no wheres. My small final project from the TESA CS Basics class, I thought I would share the small haven. Small bit of landscaping was done across two cells. The changes should not be terrible, may conflict with Elsweyr or UL, have not tested that.

To install: just unzip the file, and install in the Oblivion/Data folder check the esp off and play.

To uninstall: Un check the esp make a clean save and delete the esp.

What's included:

Small home to get away in

Garden with some alchemy ingredients- lost amongst the foliage

Path down to one pool- It has a waterfall!

Located not far from the Priory of the Nine- Perfect for those with the Expansion

Some alchemy equipment, nothing overpowered here Journeymen apparatus.

Silver longsword, bow and arrows- Displayed on a table, similar to how a ranger may lay his gear out.

Some lockpicks- Not many about six

Poisons and potions- A few different kinds nothing much

Basement with treasure chests and display cases. Kept simple but nice.

Bench near the small pond

Various clothes in a cabinet including two nice Necklaces(the only -cheat- items which are only obtainable at higher levels)

There is no outdoor light for a reason, it is a secluded and seemingly forgotten little cottage. Inside it is lit, both the mainfloor and the basement.

Note: Screenshot 31 points to the location where it is. New file fixed the basement. Didn't see that the wooden beam was missing.

Special Thanks:

DR- for the tutorials and the class

TESA- for hosting

Bethesda- for making the game

Myself- for being crazy enough to do this.

User Feedback

You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

There are no reviews to display.