DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

Arick Zayn, Breton, No Mods Post MQ

1 Screenshot

About This File

This is a clean savegame post main quest for those in need of a MQ finished character to play various mods. No mods were active during it's creation. Character is Level 1 with options to sleep and level up at player's discretion. Player owns fully furnished Bruma House, and top MQ collectors pieces are located in the 1st floor chest for player use. Imperial Dragon Armor is Available for claim in the IC. :)

Current Stats Are:

Name: Arick Zayn

Race: Breton

Eye/Hair Color: Blue Eyes, DarkBrown Military Cut

Birthsign: Steed

Class: Agent

Weapon: Blade

Inventory: Torches, 5 lockpicks (+ Skeleton Key), lower class clothing, 100k+ gold, moderate stats

To Customize this Character Use the Following Console Commands:

showracemenu: Changes race, features, and name

showbirthsignmenu: Change birth sign

showclassmenu: Change class

Please note that using the console this way will reset your stats to base values, but they mostly already are, so that's not a major concern. If you plan to customize, do so before leveling up though. :thumbup:

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Thanks for making this. Now I'll be able to play Reclaiming Sancre Tor and not have to deal with the oblivion gates in the main quests. I'm just having one problem. When I try to change my race to a moonshadow Elf and hit finish my game CTDs. But as long as I play without changing the character to what I want things work fine.

• Upvote 1

Thanks for making this. Now I'll be able to play Reclaiming Sancre Tor and not have to deal with the oblivion gates in the main quests. I'm just having one problem. When I try to change my race to a moonshadow Elf and hit finish my game CTDs. But as long as I play without changing the character to what I want things work fine.

You are dealing with a 'custom race' issue. I never used one, but I have read enough on the boards to know that a number of mods and fixes have been made for using custom races. Suggest a little research ... I think... (from memory...) that the UOP has a custom race fix included... but not sure... been too long.

This is great!! I want to start doing oblivion mod reviews but I want the main quest to be done; this really helped out thanks!!!!