DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

Nightmist Manor 1.23

(0 reviews)

1 Screenshot

About This File

As I sat down to make myself a Shivering Isles house for my character, I started scoping what was out there for ideas. I came upon this mod, and it was so gorgeous and "just right" in terms of size for an SI home that I really didn't want anything else. I gave it a bit of technical spit and polish to reduce conflicts, enhance performance, and fix bugs - but ultimately, the design of the place belongs to NottingHillbillie, who graciously gave me permission to post this. It's a free player house in Crucible, full of whimsy and charm with its beautiful mix of Shivering Isles & Ayleid decor. Its entrance is in an alley near Muurine's house. You'll find it rather easily, as the door is lit with a violet light and Crucible is rather small and colorless. The key is in a small hollow rock by the front door.

Previously Existing Features:

• Spellmaking & Enchanting altars
  • Safe storage
  • Cobl alchemy lab & ingredient storage
  • Cobl clean water source
  • Healing altar

Added Features:

• Cobl Luggage
  • Teleport spell (safe for SI and non-SI travel, will port companions and followers with you)

Other changes:

• Cleaned with TES4Edit
  • Removed/replaced all respawning containers with non-respawning versions
  • Removed all "overpowered" items/boss loot containers
  • Fixed Cobl static alchemy equipment
  • Cell is now player-owned
  • Replaced trap door with "real" door (somewhat?)
  • Corrected upside-down books
  • Corrected falling silver clutter near front door
  • Corrected exploding shelves
  • Corrected floating plates and food
  • Corrected alchemy area object placement
  • Added/edited clutter
  • Corrected unnecessary overlapping lights
  • Had too much fun with lighting

Open Cities Classic and All Natural support are included in the main download.

All meshes have been pyffi'd for best performance, all resources have unique file paths, and all plugins have been cleaned with TES4Edit for best compatibility.

==================================

REQUIREMENTS

Requires the latest official Oblivion patch (1.2.0.416).

Requires OBSE v0017a or higher.

Requires Cobl.

Requires Shivering Isles.

LINKS

A French translation of this mod is available at La Confrérie des Traducteurs.

A Russian translation is available at Anvil Bay.

CREDITS

Thanks so much to NottingHillbillie. It was incredibly gracious of him to allow me to share this. I'm excited that more folks will get to enjoy his beautiful design. :)

What's New in Version 1.23

Released

• Cobl 1.73 (still not officially released) includes new meshes for many of the Cobl drinks placed in the house. The meshes are different sizes from the originals, so the drinks in the house have had their positions adjusted. If you are still using Cobl 1.72, please use the "Alt Plugin for Cobl 1.72" version.

User Feedback

You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

There are no reviews to display.