DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

Kafei's Circlets Reforged

(0 reviews)

1 Screenshot

About This File

I fell in love with Kafei's Armored Circlets the first time I saw them two years ago. However, I was always frustrated by having to juggle two different plugins with three versions of each circlet. The vendor at Colovian traders was overloaded with items.

This mod includes all six versions of each circlet in one plugin. Only the standard armored version is available on the vendor, to reduce inventory clutter. However, once you buy a circlet, you can change its version to any one you want. Hold the left ALT key while clicking on a circlet from your inventory, and a menu will appear allowing you to choose another version. Your new choice will be added to your inventory immediately, and your old circlet will disappear as soon as you close your inventory. You can do this freely as many times as you like. Once a circlet has been enchanted, of course, you won't be able to switch anymore.

All the prices have been normalized so that the clothing and armored versions have the same value. You can still purchase the circlets from Gunder at Colovian Traders in Skingrad.

There's also a full selection available in the Testing Hall, as a precautionary measure, and for playing dress-up.

REQUIREMENTS

===================================================

INSTALLATION

1. Extract the archive you downloaded to a temporary location.

2. Move or copy "Kafei's Circlets Reforged.esp" to your ..Oblivion\Data folder.

3. Place a checkmark in the box next to "Kafei's Circlets Reforged.esp" in the launcher of your choice.

4. Play!

You can use my plugin instead of Kafei's. However, if you need to keep one of Kafei's original plugins active because another mod depends on it, you can still prevent the items from showing in Gunder's inventory. Use the console command "TCL" with nothing targeted to turn off collision. Then run under the floor where Gunder is standing. One or two of the chests there will be the vendor chests from the original mod. Target them with the console still open, and use the "disable" command. If you decide to use the original mod again instead of this one, you will need to make a new save with no circlet mods enabled and then re-load the game to get the original items back on the vendor.

If you are having any trouble, please check this guide before asking for help. The guide is super likely to provide the answer or solution you need.

COMPATIBILITY, BUGS & TROUBLESHOOTING

There are no known bugs or conflicts at this time (even with the original Circlet mod).

Please understand that it is impossible for any modder to test a mod's compatibility with every single modded configuration of Oblivion and every single configuration of PC hardware. If you experience any trouble with this mod, first check this troubleshooting guide. If the solutions there don't solve your problem, please report it by commenting on this mod at TESNexus. Please give details of your symptoms, your current setup, and any suspicions you have or patterns you've recognized. I am happy to lend a hand and eager to fix any bugs that present themselves.

CREDITS

All credit for the circlets goes to Kafei and are used in accordance with the limitations expressed in her Readme. Thanks, Kafei, for these beautiful creations!

LEGAL ETC.

You are welcome to do as you like with this mod as long as you give me credit for my work and you don't charge for it.

User Feedback

You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

There are no reviews to display.